- To pursue a challenging and satisfying career in Information Technology and to be a part of a progressive organization that gives me a scope to enhance my knowledge and skill in order to cope with latest technological changes.
- Over 4 years of experience in design, development and implementation of data integrations to/from the TRIRIGA application.
- Experience in TRIRIGA Platform tools, Work flows, Queries, GUI, Data Modeler, Object migration, TRIRIGA administrative tool and Data integrator.
- Migrated data from TRIRIGA to Facility Management System Application.
- Hands on experience in the areas of Web/Client - Server applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in conducting JAD sessions for project definition, analyzing requirements, creating Prototypes, identifying User interfaces, understanding Technical Competences, defining Test Plans including Verification and Validation techniques.
- Hands on experience with TRIRIGA Platform & Application Versions 10.3/10.4/10.5
- Proficient in TRIRIGA application building, implementation and management
- Responsible for designing & implementing custom modules within TRIRIGA to replace legacy software applications.
- Experience in various Software Development Methodologies like Waterfall Model and Agile (SCRUM).
- Experience using SOAP based xml web services, Java and SQL databases.
- Ability to SQL queries in MS Access and Oracle for data manipulations
- Proficient in design, development and implementation of TRIRIGA Data integrations and migrations, including Integration Objects, Data Connect and Data Integrator.
- Supporting ticket-based work, migration from legacy applications, loading data from PM modules, workflow modifications, designing key interfaces, developing solutions and error handling processes.
- Designed custom Business Objects, Fields, Associations, State Transitions, Workflows, Forms, Lists, Queries, Reports and Notifications to support business process.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, System Integration Testing(SIT), User Acceptance Testing(UAT), Issue debugging, Defect Identification & Fixing through TFS tool.
- Knowledge on GIT as repository tool.
- Good Experience on Agile Methodology Implementation.
- Excellent Communication skills, time management and team skills.
ERP: IBM Tririga application Platform
Operating System: Windows 7/XP
Databases : Microsoft SQL Server, Db2
Programming: Java, HTML
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Tririga/BIRT Developer (Real Estate Administration)
- Confidential is a Global Market implementing TRIRIGA globally in almost 8 countries along with Major countries like Canada, China, Japan, UK, Mexico and Central American Countries.
- Worked in all the environments in all the countries and participated in the development of Business Objects, Forms, Reports/Queries, Object Migration across all the environments and Security access to the Users.
- Participated in the CICD automation process of the OM packages from dev to all the higher environments.
- Created workflows according to the business requirements from the users like validation workflows, association workflows.
- Worked on the Legal Updates for Mexico country in the application and modified the associated workflows according to the business users in Mexico.
- Participated in the business meetings and gathered all the requirements from business team for the BIRT reports and developed the reports according to the requirements.
- Implemented Exchange rates/Currency Conversions in the BIRT reports and presented the POC to the business team.
- Worked in Agile Environment, participated in the daily touch points meetings and aware of the daily development status.
- Used JIRA for the user stories, enhancements and defects logging.
- After the Go-Live process, we used Service Now for the incidents tickets and tracking those incidents.
- Worked with Property management module team on the Leases, Lease Abstract, Payments and Associations.
- Participated in the Go-Live process of the project and resolved the defects and delivered to the end user.
- Customized the application as per user requirements, performed Data fixes and enhancements.
- Designed and implemented financial and Lease management reporting using BIRT Reports.
- Customization of form Building, workflow designing, Report/Query creation, BIRT Report creation, Object Migration and UNIT Testing.
- Used GIT to migrate the packages to higher environments through system admins.
- Performed requirements to TRIRGA Financial Module mapping of custom data elements.
- Performed report design sessions with senior leadership to determine and verify reporting requirements.
- Implemented Cascading Parameters, Joins and Cross tab reports.
- Worked on improving performance of complex SQL queries for data retrieval.
- Validated the SQL queries and made sure the query is using appropriate indexes for better performance.
Environment: IBM TRIRIGA 10.3/10.5.3, Eclipse BIRT, DB2, SQL Server, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 10/7, dbeaver, Microsoft Outlook.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
- Build state transition and workflows in accordance with business logics in IBM TRIRIGA
- Integrate work Management app with work management service provider in IBM TRIRIGA
- Created workflows to allow Jobs and Work Tasks to interact with each other, modified action forms to allow a user to pick a department from the Job screen and automatically add a new Work Task associated to the Customized and deployed TRIRIGA application.
- Using Agile SCRUM methodology to implement Capital Projects (Construction), Real Estate (Property Management) and Facilities (Facilities Management).
- TRIRIGA Security Lead, POC responsible for design, creation and maintenance of Real Estate & Capital Projects security groups, contact roles, and facilitated end to end security reviews for global markets, documentation of functional specifications and testing.
- Involved in creating custom reports, report analysis, modify existing Queries through TRIRIGA Report Manager.
- Performed data migration as a part of implementation.
Environment: IBM TRIRIGA Platform 10.3/10.4/10.5, Microsoft Office Suite, Eclipse BIRT, SQL Server 2014, Visual Basic, Web Sphere, Quick Test Professional
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Responsible for customizing and implementing multiple modules within Tririga 10.3
- Customized and developed Tririga real estate management module in-order to migrate legacy data into the new enterprise asset management and maintenance software.
- Created Access database from extracted data to clean the data, created data load files and load them into TRIRIGA Real Estate Master Records via data integrator.
- Using the Tririga queries, workflows and crystal reports to create custom report solutions.
- Direct experience in design, development and implementation of data integrations to/from the TRIRIGA application.
- Performed data migration as a part of implementation.
- Involved with team in up gradation of IBM Tririga Application Platform.
Environment: Environment:n IBM TRIRIGA Platform 10.3, IBM, Microsoft Office Suite 2007, BIRT, SQL Server 2008/2012, Visual Basic, WebSphere, Oracle
Jr. Software Developer
- Involved in system design, coding, testing, installation, documentation and post-deployment audits, all performed in accordance with the established standards.
- Involved in the implementation of Spring IOC and developed Session Beans for Flex clients.
- J2EE Architecture was a combination of Apache Struts implementing MVC model.
- ANT script is used to create WAR and EAR files.
- Created Servlets and other classes deployed as EAR file, connecting to Oracle database using JDBC.
- Developed the business logic using Beans and Session Beans.
- Developed view pages using HTML and SQL.
- Developed system to access legacy system database (JDBC)
- Designed data flow system, divided data flow to modules, defined function and interface.
- Web Services Integration with other web Services using REST client.
- Mandatory use of Version Control through Subversion.
- Worked on the Maintenance of the Application
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, SQL Management Studio, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook.