- Around 8+ years of experience in IT Industry involving in analytical programming, software development and design, testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications using Python, Flask, Django & Backend Technologies.
- Experience as a Python Developer in design, development, testing, maintenance and documentation of Enterprise applications using various technologies, analyzing complex business requirements & mapping them to system specifications.
- Experience with relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, and no-sql Redis, Mongodb.
- Experience with distributed systems such as Hadoop, Bigtable, MapReduce, Spark.
- Experienced in developing software in various linux version such as ubuntu, centos, red hat.
- Experience with web applications and Restful web services and APIs using Python, Flask, Django
- Developing software in Python, Golang, Ruby and web development frameworks such as Django, Beego, Ruby on Rails.
- Expertise in working with Python and Shell scripting for designing automation framework.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast HTTP server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Extensive experience in software development in inter-process communication, threading and developing high performant code.
- Skills at developing REST services, sending xml and JSON data over wire.
- Having hands on experience in Object Oriented Development, code optimizations, code refactoring, and web development.
- Well versed in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support and maintenance with various methodologies such as Waterfall, Incremental, Iterative and Agile models.
- Experience in developing REST web services supporting JSON to integrate with other external applications and 3rd party systems.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Organized data exchange and integration with customers and third-party systems using CSV, XLS, XML, DBF, JSON, REST.
- Experienced in using editors Eclipse, LaTeX, Notepad++, NetBeans, Visual Studio and Sublime Text while developing different applications along with version control systems like GIT.
- Hands on experience in designing the Class diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams and flow charts.
- Worked closely with user researchers to define features and interaction, leading to high-fidelity mockups of use case scenarios for the design and production team.
- Penchant to learn things, Good communication skills, Hardworking and adaptable, quick learning, Self-motivated, precise and dedicated
Frameworks: Flask, Django, Torondo, Ruby On Rails, Beego
Databases: PostgreSQL, MySql, Redis, Mongodb, Citus, GreemPlum
Environment: s: Linux(Ubuntu, Cent OS, Red Hat), MacOS, Docker, AWS, Confidential Cloud
Serialization: XML, Json, Protobuffer
Protos: Thrift, RestfulAPI, RPC
Tools: Spark, Gitlab, Ngnix, RabbitMQ
Senior Software Engineer
Skill: Python3, Python Library, Flask, PostgreSQL, Citus, GreemPlum, Spark, Gitlab, CentOS, Ruby On Rails, Golang, Ngnix
- Database developer, migrate whole tech infrastructure from single database Postgres to database cluster based on Citus, improving QPS by 500% and supporting thousands of map editors working concurrently.
- Developed a map editing web platform based on OpenStreetMap, supporting editors add, modify and delete roads, points and relations.
- Developed a map data check platform which checks ensures map data quality and follow map rules.
- Developed a map data fusion platform, which merges data from third party into main databases automatically. Improved merging efficiency from 60% to 80%.
Skill: Python3, Python Library, Confidential Blaze, Google3 Codebase, Confidential SQL, Confidential MPM, Confidential RPC, Confidential Borg, Confidential Cron, Confidential Chart.
- Co - designer and co-implementor of Googlemarks, a framework for analyzing platform performance through end to end performance benchmarks of Confidential s business critical workloads and a large as- sortment of public benchmarks. Googlemarks launches benchmarks to generate workloads to test different system aspects, monitor key system usages, and store data in predefined structured data format in the database.
- Implemented code to integrate more than 20 benchmarks, including Confidential internal workloads (search backend, bigtable, rpc, youtube, Confidential brain), industry-standard single-machine and cloud benchmarks (spec, multichase, redis, aerospike), and various system monitors (dstat, perf, mpstat, iostat, vmstat, mpstat).
- Implemented nightly-regression workflow for sustaining and long-term performance tracking of work- loads on various platforms. Created dashboard to monitor performance changes caused by kernel up- grade, workload update or any potential bugs.
- Supported performance evaluation and qualification for various platform NPI projects and provided data for critical future roadmap decision making.
Skill Summary : Python3, Python Library, Flask, PostgreSQL, Github, unit-test , XML, JSON, Http, RestAPI, Quality Assurance.
- Co - implementor of Canary, a framework for Confidential quality evaluation. Canary sends queries against server and compare response with expected result.
- Implemented strategy to analyze and classify failed cases. We improved the accuracy of targeting errors and reduced the cost of fixing any potential problems by 30%.
- Introduced the idea of test case auto generation. By applying web crawl and other technology, we improved the test case creation efficiency and coverage by 50%.
- Work Closely with Develop team and Quality assurance team to discuss and analyze bugs.
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python, Django.
- Experience with Django, a high - level Python Web framework.
- Automated JIRA processes using Python and bash scripts.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using DJANGO.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of application system
- Developing Python Framework using Django to perform scan software unit monitoring.
- Used GoLang to create backend servers.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Extracted data from PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, and Elastic Search.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing and more using d3, backbone, jquery, mysql.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python library.
- Used Cassandra for database and Redis for cache, for storing and fetching the data.
- Used Redis Cache for high performance, which creates space for new data by removing old data.
- Developed Ruby on Rails web applications using MongoDB and back-ground processes using Resque and Redis.
- Utilized Python in the handling of all hits on Django, Redis, and other applications.
- Implemented business logic using Python/Django
- Worked with search business and search team to implement dynamic rule updates to search using elasticsearch.
- Developed Kafka producer and consumers, HBase clients, Spark, shark, Streams and Hadoop MapReduce jobs along with components on HDFS, Hive.
- Understood the project scope, identified activities/tasks, task level estimates, schedule, dependencies, risks and provided inputs to Module Lead for review.
- Designed and developed, Use - Case Class and Object Diagrams.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL. Built application logic using Python 2.6.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Designed and developed communication between client and server using Secured Web services.
- Develop consumer based features and applications using Django, HTML, Python Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair based programming.
- Developed and tested many features for dashboard using Python.
- Developed backend services and created many API's using Python Programming Language and SQL.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL. Involved in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Process.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Implemented AJAX to update necessary section of webpages and hence, avoiding the need for reloading the entire web page.
- Experienced in writing indexes, views, constraints, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and user defined functions or subroutines in MySQL.