- Senior Software Engineer and Consultant with more than 18 years of full lifecycle development of CRM and BPM applications.
- Developed and supported Pega 7.2, Salesforce.com, PegaWORKS, and Confidential Employee Portal applications within Financial, Healthcare, Government and Insurance industries.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies among others.
- Performed in programmer/ analyst, software and quality assurance engineer and project management roles.
- Effective critical - thinker with a demonstrable ability to rapidly learn new applications and processes, acquire new skills and quickly adapt to dynamic environments.
CRM/BPM Technologies: Pega 7.2, PegaWORKS4.2-8.1, PegaReach, Pega Correspondence, Salesforce.com and Force.com, Visual Force, Confidential Employee Portal 4.0, Confidential Enterprise Application Server 4.0-4.5
Database: SQL, Oracle 8-10i, Access, PL/SQL
Development Tools: Pega Designer Studio, Pega Workbench, AppExchange, Visual Studio 2002.net - 2015
Server Software: Windows Server NT- 2003, SQL Server 7.0-2012, Unix, J2EE, Web Sphere, IIS 6-7.0
Other: Macess Imaging System, Crystal Reports, Remedy ARS, Scribed Insight, Apex Data Loader
Senior Software Engineer, Hartford, CT
- Primary role as PegaWORKS Onshore Analyst for Production Support services and enhancements
- Duties Review deliverables/support services from both onshore peers and offshore counterpart to insure quality deliverables.
- Production implementation, infrastructure checkout of software upgrades and other in-house application or standardization upgradesPrimary resource for Application production support, production reports and Performance monitoring
Senior Software Engineer, Westborough, MA
- Designed, developed and implemented new PegaWORKS components increasing the functionality of Word Correspondence workflows.
- Development included extensive GAPI/API development for mainframe transactions needed for enhancements and improved economy.
- New components and workflow code were compiled and prepared into release file and scheduled with customer.
- Participated in all phases of PegaWORKS software development lifecycle: requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, acceptance testing and support.
Senior Software Engineer, Omaha, NE
- Primary task as Senior Software Engineer and workflow architect for reducing incident backlog of Evolve (PegaWORKS) application in development, testing and production environments.
- Reduction of incidents and bug-fixing required interviews with business analysts and end-users and investigation for non-existent or very poor documentation from previous developers.
- Secondary tasked as team lead of offshore resources to provide 24 x 7 production support of PegaWORKS application.
- Provided final peer-review and sign-off for all code-fixes before production project moves.
Senior Software Engineer, Providence, RI
- Lead Workflow Architect and consultant for the resolution of incidents and trouble tickets of BlueLyncs Application (PegaWORKS) in Production, QA and Development environment. Over 300 Incidents, up to two years old, were reduced to zero within 5 weeks.
- Responsible for supporting Macess document and Remedy system including entering new items, bug-fixing, and design and development of enhancements.
- Completed three BlueLyncs enhancement projects moving to Production in 4, 6 and 8 weeks.
- Project lead for improvement of system/transaction speed of system. Including reducing the size of database by archiving 7 of the 10 years of contact data, improving efficiency of SQL statements and stored proceduresas well as completely re-engineering entire workflows.
Senior Systems Engineer, Washington, DC
- Programmer and consultant for the development of a complex MS Excel application comprising of multiple spreadsheets that facilitated the management and status reporting of SOX required restatement process.
- Configured MS Project to track restatement process and SOX compliancy for Confidential .
- Reported to Confidential department heads bi-weekly for status updates of team progress and recommended solutions.
Salesforce Developer/Admin, Miamisburg, OH
- Migrated contact data from multiple contact management applications into Dataloader and ultimately into Salesforce.com.
- Customized standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Authored and developed end-user Salesforce.com training documentation.
Salesforce Developer, New York City, NY
- Consolidated and migrated data from Access application into Salesforce.com application using Scribed Insight data integration tool.
- Imported over 1,500,000 contacts from 19 business units and several contact databases including Goldmine, Outlook, Act and Excel using Scribed integration adapter and data import tool for SFDC.
- Created custom objects, triggers, workflows and applications on Force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce.
Senior Software Engineer, Worcester, MA
- Lead Engineer for gathering of requirements from client interviews and meetings with Commonwealth Public Safety officials.
- Designed and developed Access database application, ‘Traffic Stop Reporting System’ to automate and store detailed information of all traffic stops in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts within given period.
- Created reporting functions that would show any patterns in the race of person stopped, localities with high stopping numbers and officers with high stopping numbers.
- Performed the testing with Senior Public Safety Officials.
- Prepared documentation including installation and user guide.
Senior Software Engineer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Lead workflow architect/ developer in 'Dispute Transaction' system within PegaWORKS application
- Designed and developed workflows to imitate business processes from dispute initiation through resolution.
- Assisted project manager and business analysts to define business requirements.
- Managed and coached developers through their assignments through the development, testing and deployment phases.
Senior Software Engineer, Riverdale, MD
- Training in Confidential CRM and Microsoft MCSD courses for five months to prepare for the initial development and support of enterprise-wide Confidential Employee Portal CRM.
- For initial phase, assisted consultants with design and development activities per requirements documentation.
- Developed multiple components for ASP.net based- Confidential application including CTI screen-pop component and programming for retrieving customer data based upon the ANI hit.
- Developed and administered SQL functions such as DTS packages, enabling, adding or inactivating contacts and customers to application.
- Maintained management, development and support responsibilities with all previous Pega applications.