Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2014, MS Access, MySQL
Development skills: T - SQL, SSIS/SSRS
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Java Tools: Eclipse,netbeans
Reporting Packages: SSRS,Power BI,Tableau.
- Over 4 years of IT experience in Design, Development and Support of MS SQL Server with Specialization in MS SQL Server 2012/2014 in development, Analysis and Presentations
- Designed and developed ETL Architecture to load data from various sources like Excel, Flat files, XML files and MS SQL Server into XML, Excel and Achieves SQL server targets.
- Extensively used T-SQL in constructing Stored Procedures, Variables, Tables, User Defined Functions (UDF)and Views.
- Experience in BI Tools (Reporting Services and Integration Services)
- Developed Detail and Summary reports, Drill through and Drill down reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Advanced Problem Resolution Skills and Strong analytical skills
- Experience with consolidating and joining data using joins.
- Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop,MapReduce,Hive, Spark.
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and a desire to learn new programs.
- High Organizational skill and time conscious relating to work deadline.
Confidential, Buea, Cameroon
- Perform coding migration, database change management & data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
- Assist System Development Manager in Microsoft SQL Server management and database maintenance
- Assist System Development Manager in performance tuning and database optimization
- Identifying performance improvements to database procedures and data structures and working with Development teams to deliver code changes
- Work with the development team to resolve bug-fixes and assist in relevant testing through various environments
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Monitor SQL server and database performance and proactively address potential performance issues
- Review, design, and develop data models in conjunction with application development teams
- Provide solutions for database issues including capacity, redundancy, replication, and performance
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Data Reporting Analyst
- Produces parameter driven matrix, sub reports and integrated report hyperlink functionality to access external applications
- Management of Data Warehouse components used for internal reporting.
- Generates matrix reports, tabular, drill-down, drill through, sub reports, chart reports, multi-parameterized reports
- Creates SSIS packages to Extract, Transform and Load data into the Data warehouse.
- Creates SSIS Packages to import and export data from Excel Spreadsheets, SQL server, XML, Text files, CSV files and various direct sources.
- Creates and schedule SQL jobs to run SSIS packages daily.
- Developed functional and technical documentation to assist in the design, development and/or maintenance of deliverables
- Analyze and interpret data to understand business impact, correlation/discrepancies, and to propose changes/alternate solutions.
- Partner with business unit leaders, IT and third-party resources to identify and document the business reporting needs.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Manages complex business reporting system design and implementation, including systems for QA and report documentation
- Mastery of Associate and Intermediate level responsibilities. Independently writes reports and presents data in formats such as abstracts, graphs or summaries
- Created personalized database solutions, which simplified routine processing and reporting for customers.
- Developed SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Management Studio 2012 and Visual Studio
- Developed and deployed Crystal Reports, Excel and Access solutions as needed.
- Collaborated with Reporting Team members to address issues faster by leveraging our collective knowledge.