- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server Installation, Configuration, Upgrading, Data Modeling of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Confidential has 8 years of experience with designing, developing, configuring and maintaining MS SQL Server, databases, Windows, and Linux systems administration.
- She has extensive knowledge and skill in installing, configuring, and administering MS SQL Server Enterprise Editions.
- She has evaluated installation requirements, designed storage for new databases, and installed SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 .
- She has excellent knowledge of database backup and recovery, migration, mirroring, security, database replication and clustering.
- She has the ability to work independently with a high degree of attention to details, commitment to quality, and a great team player.
Microsoft SQL BI development, MS SQL server, Oracle administration, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SQL Profiler, Power BI, Windows and Linux Administration, MS SQL, MySQL administration, Program coding C, C++, Java, Network configuration and support
SQL Server BI Developer
- Worked on Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Excel, Flat file, to MS SQL Server by using DTS and SSIS services.
- Created packages in SSIS with error handling.
- Worked with different methods of logging in SSIS.
- Designed packages and data mapping using Control flow task, Sequence container task, Dataflow Task, Execute SQL Task, Data conversion task, Derived Column task and Script Task in SSIS Designer.
- Involved in daily loads (Full & Incremental) into Staging and ODS areas, troubleshooting process, issues and errors using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2008.
- Involved in complete SSIS life cycle in creating SSIS packages, building, deploying and executing the packages in both the environments (Development and Production).
- Used Microsoft Reporting Service (SSRS) with Report authoring, Report management, Report delivery and Report security.
- Created reports using Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Modified existing reports by adding new logic and deleting existing logic as the line of Business changes periodically.
- Migrated reports from Dev to Production.
- Exported reports in various formats like MS Excel, PDF, MS Word, Text and CSV.
- Created Tabular reports, Matrix reports, List reports, Parameterized reports, Sub reports, Ad hoc reports (SSRS).
- Used Tableau and Power BI for creating Dashboards over the database system.
SQL Server Developer
- Developed DTS Packages to transfer the data between SQL server database and files.
- Created and maintained Data Transformation Service (DTS) packages for migrating data.
- Scheduled Jobs for DTS packages.
- Used BCP/Bulk Insert to publish table output to text files.
- Created advanced T - SQL queries using DDL, DML and Indexes, Views, Cursors, Triggers, User Defined Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Used all Declarative Constraints for maintaining Data Integrity.
- Implemented Auditing using triggers.
- Created schema objects, rules and granted roles to the users.
- Used SQL Profiler to debug T-SQL and slow running queries.
- Monitored the Database Performance using execution plans and Index tuning.
- Involved in scheduling backups of databases and logs and restoring them when necessary.