Resourceful, results - driven and highly motivated Software Engineer with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to adapt in any environment and work well with all employees and management. Skilled in many programming languages, with extensive experience in PHP. Interested in a challenging software engineering position that will allow continued growth as well as utilization of existing skills.
Confidential, San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Designed and developed Facebook Single Sign-On using PHP, JQuery and JSON.
- Gathered requirements to integrate Facebook Single Sign-On. Requirements included obtaining Facebook user’s e-mail address and authenticating for existing user or auto register if new user.
- Documented scenario and single sign-on flow with respect to existing templates.
- Lead in testing of all possible sign-on scenarios.
- Continuous updates to conform to latest Facebook OpenGraph changes.
- Developed mobile version of Confidential event using Mobile JQ uery.
- Integrated with RevX API hooks for authentication and user registration.
- New XML playlists were required to accommodate JW Player 5 playlist implementation.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android
- Integrated Flash/HTML5 player into Confidential PHP scripts.
- JWPlayer 5 through 7 integration
- Redesigned Confidential PHP templates to allow responsive pages (dynamic width) for both desktop and mobile .
- Designed and implemented new style playlist interface with “Back” link using PHP and JQuery. When a user selects an item on playlist (category), playlist video stream list displays. Playlist video list or categories display in place vertically.
- Latest JWPlayer 7 integration
- Integrated new responsive slideshow using Cycle2 library
- Integrated with Mobile JQuery login and registration pages by detecting device via PHP. After successful login, Mobile JQuery page would redirect to Responsive Design page.
- Implemented new Support Page with FAQ derived from an XML file. Also contained Contact Form that uses AJAX to perform e-mail submit.
- Integrated JW Player resize when web browser resized.
- Created reports needed for Producer event usage data visibility
- Used PHP and MySQL for database data retrieval
- Implemented Event Viewer Usage chart using AJAX and NVD3 library to display event usage for last 7 hours.
- Backend process using PHP that moves daily usage data from one table to another to prevent performance issues with Recent Viewing Chart.
- Implemented exporting of reports via .csv file or .pdf file
- Designed and implemented Recurring Payment actions tables to keep track of users subscribe/unsubscribe actions for Recurring Payment events.
- Designed and implemented Login/Viewing type action tables to keep track of users viewing actions with respect to JW Player and logins.
- Gathered requirements for Recurring Payments. Created system flow on how a user can purchase Recurring Payment ticket and how Backend RevX process would process payments on a monthly basis.
- Implemented recurring monthly payment functionality. Required modifications to frontend, backend and RevX System.
- Redesigned frontend templates to accommodate new recurring payment functionality. PHP templates required to differentiate between a normal ticket and Recurring Payment ticket.
- Updated Producer Portal ticketing interface to include Recurring Payment checkbox and only allow 1 ticket to be selected if checkbox set. Additionally, PHP provided setup of Recurring Payment event ticket to RevX system.
- Designed and implemented Account Users page to activate/deactivate recurring payment for purchased events
- Designed and implemented plugins using Java. Plugin implementations included turning off recurring payment for a user whose payment through A uthorize.net failed during Recurring Payment backend process payment.
- Backend process that reports daily purchases and daily recurring payments for a specific event using PHP & cron scheduler
- Implemented Candy chat widget into templates
- Redesigned look and feel to conform to existing templates using CSS.
- OpenFire server administration setup on development and live servers
- Designed and implemented OpenFire REST API between Producer Portal and OpenFire server to automatically add/remove chat rooms via Producer Portal
- Implemented Auto Registration of 1 or many users to an event via the Producer Portal.
- Auto Registration can be done via an imported .csv file or manually entered in HTML text boxes for Submit.
- PHP script parses e-mail address, first name, last name and uses RevX API hooks to register each user, if they haven’t been registered previously. If registered previously, the script gives the user a free ticket so he/she can access the event.
- Designed and implemented coupon code PHP functionality and MySQL tables
- Implemented unique coupon codes and non-unique coupon codes that can be used by multiple users. These coupon codes can only be used once by a user on a per event basis.
- Free time codes and discount codes for event tickets and 1 month free for recurring payment events.
- Designed and implemented ability for producers to send an e-mail notification to all users for a specific event
- Modified Producer Portal to send e-mail now or at a specific time and date. Additionally, created new interface using CKEditor for e-mail body creation. The e-mail body was saved to a file in the event resources directory.
- Background PHP process, using cron scheduler, would manage the sending of a scheduled e-mail.
- Integrated Twitter and Google Plus social media share widgets into templates.
- Designed and implemented Red Phone directory web page, which reads data from a .csv file
- Designed and implemented enhancements to the BlueView website, including Satellite Map width adjustment, Admin/Reseller/Customer Dashboard implementation and inclusion of SpeedTest widget.
- Fixed various issues with BlueView website, including CSS width issues and code logic errors.
- Created and designed new Postgresql Stored Procedures and Tables to improve performance of SQL queries and views.
- Backend Process fixes and enhancements using PHP and Postgresql Stored Procedures
- Compiled and set up Subversion in Linux for BlueView
- Postgresql import and export for testing and updating new Stored Procedures and Tables
- Implemented new pages using PHP and CodeIgniter that utilized and enhanced various aspects of BlueView including:
- User Management views for Administrators, Resellers & Customers
- Reseller & Customer Branding Management
- New Modems Alert implementation that allowed users to create Alert views for multiple modems by setting specific data criteria to be sent via e-mail to the user
- New Modem Groups Alert implementation that allowed users to create Alert views for multiple modem groups by setting specific data criteria to be sent via e-mail to the user.
- Designed and developed Confidential Roku Channel using BrightScript.
- Implemented event user purchased events data retrieval from Todoccast Roku Channel app via parsing XML Confidential file from Confidential live server
- Implemented Roku Channel Playlist creation via Producer Portal using PHP.
- Lead in testing of all possible scenarios.
- Added new attributes (examples: Disable Registration, Disable Facebook, etc.) to Producer Portal event creation and modification
- Created and modified video stream playlists to accommodate new changes required by newer versions of JW Player. Playlist files were created using XML.
- Updated “Uploadify” JQuery widget to use HTML5 version instead of Flash version.
- Updated Branding section for updated Responsive Design template.
- Enhanced and fixed issues with “Slide Show and Widgets” section, for example, allowing deletion of image media files from event resources directory via JQuery.
- Designed and developed generic template using PHP and XML.
- PHP scripts would read in parameters from XML file. Look and feel of templates would be determined based on these parameters.
- Testing and regression testing performed in Confidential development server before deployment to live server
- Testing and regression testing perfumed in BlueView development server before deployment to live server
- Troubleshooting issues by looking at PHP logs or RevX logs
- Provided .csv database reports by using either MySQL or Postgresql queries.
- IT assistance with general Windows or Mac issues.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Lead in requirements gathering and design documentation
- Lead development and testing for Watchdog application, using Inter-Process communication, for custom units using C.
- Designed and developed ancillary application (“ Confidential ”) to provide inter-process communication using shared memory.
- Lead in requirements gathering and design documentation.
- Developed and maintained database tool for customer specific databases using Visual Basic 6 and Access.
- Unit testing of tool and customer specific databases
- Created and maintained all customer specific databases
- Implemented IP/MAC address algorithms in VB6, which was required by some of the database files
- Contributed to Excel VBA database tool for VLAN IP addresses.
- Contributed to requirements and design of Customer Specific Seat Configuration tool
- Lead in requirements gathering and design documentation
- Lead development and testing of MCU software, which provided power management capabilities to system, using SNMP/C.
- Multi-threaded application, using shared memory.
- Designed and developed ancillary MCU web pages, which allowed to view/change MCU states.
- Modified existing user interface Flight Attendant software and system software to allow for multiple Video Tape Reproducers, which involved requirements gathering and the use of C/C++/Qt.
- Modified existing user interface Flight Attendant software to allow for multiple zones for Overhead Monitor functionality using C/Qt/XML.
- Modified and fixed existing Linux Shell Scripts which were used for system software tasks, such as BITE and Heartbeat.
- Provided training and presentations on database and database tool.
- Developed Offload Log Manager that provided a way for log files to be offloaded, using C.
- Developed multiple Visual Basic macros, which included a Word document title generator that provided a document that listed all word documents from a specified directory.
- Maintained and modified an existing log file parser using Visual Basic.
- Contributed to Software Sustaining group, which included troubleshooting, disseminating log file information, introducing software fixes and providing code reviews.
- Provided fixes to Moving Map software using Java.
- Supplied test case documentation and testing to customer aircraft configurations on a system level.
- Worked on build configuration management using Visual Basic, Access and Linux scripting.
- Extensive use of RCS/CVS/ClearCase for software check-ins/check-outs
- Use of DOORs to link system level requirements documentation to supplementary documentation.
- Redesigned and modified existing Linux database tool used to create VLAN IP files using Linux Shell Scripts and MySQL
Technical Writer, Intern
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Developed user’s guide for Forecasting system ( Confidential Project).
- Developed Forecasting Web Site with Demo of the Forecasting System
- Forecasting/QA Turnover Documentation for new version