- Proven ability to capitalize on opportunities for operational improvement, develop and execute strategic planning initiatives, build effective cross functional teams and successfully manage IT projects.
- I consider myself an energetic self starter who can talk technical and talk to users and be understood by both.
- I have had a long career of managing departments and running projects.
- I believe in strong mentoring of those I manage as well as the users that I support.
- I have successfully managed million dollar software implementations in high stress environments.
- I love creating and finding projects and using technology to show management quick ROI.
Syteline Administrator/SQL DBA
- Assist with and project plan upgrade from SL V5.0 to SL V8.01.11
- Create and maintain t - SQL queries
- Create and maintain SQL Stored Procedures
- Create and maintain SQL Cursors
- Maintain SQL Triggers
- Syteline user maintenance
- Syteline Forms maintenance and changes
- Create and maintain Crystal reports
- Create and maintain SSRS reports
- Manage SQL backups and restore
- ETL packages
- SQL DBA tasks
- Insite Ship support and Maintenance
- PLM Support and Maintenance
- Key ERP software implementation team member and trainer for upgrades and changes
- Project Managed implementation of Pacejet Shipping software
- Create ROI and project plans for Database infrastructure for DSR Racing and Confidential
- Implemented Fedex Integration to ERP package
- EFT integration with ERP
- Document ERP data structures and report schemas
- Support management and sales teams with reports and queries for SOX and internal audits
- ERP audit security control manager
- Support and train users of on board programs
- Gentran EDI support and maintenance
- Peachtree support and maintenance
- Support remote users in four locations
- Assist China plant with Syteline upgrade and implementation
- Diagnose and Repair Laptops and desktop systems
- Setup home networks
- Setup printers
- Repair printers
- Technology sales team member
- Remove Virus
- Install new hardware in system
- Upgrade operating systems, software and virus protections
- Setup system backups
- Suggest system purchases
Systems IT Manager
- Great plains (ERP) administration, upgrades and support
- Admin of Dynamics business portal
- Maintain and administer Veritas backups/ Symantec Backup exec
- Symantec Endpoint Maintenance and administration
- Maintained and advised on Hardware support
- Handled Network Support
- Created Corp Disaster recovery plan
- SQL server backup and general administration
- SQL queries related to internal user needs
- Created DTS packages to import data and export data to Excel
- Remote and internal user support
- Created Access databases
- Citrix Presentation server administration and support.
- Citrix Secure Gateway support
- HP Print server support
- Pix firewall maintenance related to VPN and ACL
- Wrote and maintained Crystal reports
- ODBC to SQL
- MS Office support including Outlook, Word and Excel, Powerpoint
- Telephone system and Voice Mail system Support
- Created MRP using DTS and excel pivot tables
- SharePoint administration and Site setup
SQL DBA and implementer
- Create and maintain SQL maintenance plans and backups on SQL 2000 and SQL 2005.
- Installed SQL 2005 server and service packs.
- Supported five SQL instances with database sizes up to 100 gb.
- Tested and implemented Stored Procedures and DTS packages created by developers.
- Tested and implemented SQL based software packages, Reconnet, Smartstream, and Intuit Real estate Ires.
- Create and maintain backup copies of departmental and regional databases for test platforms and/or backups of databases for upgrades and other project related activities using DTS, TSQL, and/or scripts provided by developers.
- Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of SQL databases.
- Work with vendors on resolving database upgrades, troubleshooting, performance tuning, etc. for supported SQL and other database applications.
- Implement, test and analyze new and existing Crystal 10.0 reports for errors and enhanced reporting.
- Assist and setup SQL security for users and auditors.
- Implement Notes database changes based on changes made by development.
- Created TSQL queries to pull data from SQL databases for internal auditor, external auditors and accounting.
- Replicated data from Test servers to Production servers.
- Database normalization and index creation.
- Assisted internal accountants with creating and writing SQL queries from MS Excel.
- Helped plan and implement and troubleshoot upgrades to vendor software like Reconnet, Smartstream and MRI.
- Tested and maintained disaster recovery plans in relation to SQL databases and servers.
- Imported and exported data from files to databases and from database server to database server to move data from a test environment to a production environment.
- Citrix XP application administration, installation, testing and maintenance.
- Domain user maintenance.
- Maintained MS Access databases.
- ODBC administration and setup.
- Worked Windows NT and Windows 2000 and 2003 servers.
- Intuit Real Estate MRI and Clarity and Smartstream Database administrator and implementer.
- Well versed SOX documentation requirements.
- Notes V7 Implementer and database administrator.
- Used Visual Source Safe for software monitoring and implementations.
- Some IIS work - Install and maintenance related to Vendor software requirements.
- Syteline 7.XX Administration and Maintenance, upgrades and service packs.
- SQL database administration, maintenance plans, monitor backups and log files as well as created Triggers and modified Views. TSQL query writing for export to reports.
- Key ERP software implementation team member and trainer for upgrades and changes.
- Handled Active Directory administration, user maintenance and setup.
- Microsoft Exchange administration and setup.
- Handled all Windows 2000 and XP server administration as well as all hardware purchasing, installation maintenance and upgrades.
- Access database programming and administration.
- In charge of Citrix and Terminal Services administration and setup.
- Maintained and modified many Crystal Reports.
- Implemented handled Sonic firewall setup with VPN technology for remote sales force.
- In charge of network security setup and maintenance that included, Virus protection Install and setup, Veritas backup and administration.
- Acted as Business analyst for future department requirements and projects.
- Monitored SQL database cluster.
- Created and implemented Disaster Recovery plan for all aspects of IT.
- Key member of Syteline V5.0 Manufacturing ERP software package implementation as well as planned and implemented several upgrades.
- Created data conversion routines to import information from a DEC VAX to Progress database.
- Implemented a Citrix Thin Client solution with Terminal Services.
- Taught a team of programmer Progress database programming for large report writing project.
- Created custom job costing process.
- End User trainer after implementations and upgrades.
- In charge of Progress database administration, backups and maintenance plans.
- Created and maintained Progress GUI based programs and Progress character based programs used to enhance the ERP software.
- Windows 2000 server administration, Active Directory administration, Microsoft Exchange administration.
- Handled all Access database programming and administration.
- Implemented Citrix install, setup and administer and all hardware maintenance and upgrades.
- Was in charge of Sonic Firewall maintenance and setup.
- Reviewed business issues with Management for IT analysis for enhanced implementations and future projects.
- Handled internal budgeting and costing for proposed projects.
- Purchased and implement SAN technologies for large storage needs.
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Key team member for ERP upgrade to Syteline V5.0 and implementation that included four sites across the US all at the same time for a multi-site ERP environment.
- Trained users and management on proper use of software and BI keys.
- In charge of all database conversions from DEC Alpha to new Progress database.
- Handled all Progress database administration, Progress programming modifications in both character based and Progress GUI based languages.
- Handled all Exchange Server implementation and administration.
- Installed, implemented and handled all Windows NT server administration.
- Created approximately 80 custom reports and software changes to enhance ERP for business analysis and including modified screens and postings streams.
- Implemented a Citrix Thin Client solution and administration.
- Windows 2000 server administration, Active Directory administration and hardware maintenance and upgrades.
- Sonic Firewall maintenance and administration.
- Worked with IT manager and management teams for business analysis for future ERP and database enhancements.
- Implemented Sterling EDI Software as well as upgrades and administration.