- IT professional over 11+ years of diversified experience with substantial knowledge and background in Software
- Development lifecycle - Analysis, Design, Development, Debugging and deploying various software applications.
- Including 3 years in Big data (Hadoop, SPARK)
- Good work experience on large-scale systems development projects, especially enterprise distributed systems.
- Hands on experience in installing, configuring and using Hadoop ecosystem components like MapReduce, HDFS, HBASE and Sqoop.
- Knowledge of job workflow scheduling and monitoring tools like Oozie and Zookeeper.
- Extended Hive and Pig core functionality by writing custom Confidential ’s.
- Experience in using NoSQL Database, HBase and Basics on Cassandra.
- Expertise in importing and exporting data using Sqoop from HDFS to RDBMS and vice-versa.
- In depth understanding/knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and various components such as HDFS, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, Name Node, Data Node and MapReduce concepts.
- Experience in streaming data processing in Spark configuration with SCALA API
- Experience in data analysis using SparkSQL in Spark environment.
Operating System: LINUX, MVS/OS 390
Big data Technologies: Apache Hadoop, Amazon EC2, HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Cassandra, Sqoop, OozieZookeper, Flume, Kafka, and HBase.CDH3, CDH4, CDH5, HADOOP, Hive, PIG, HBASEApache SPARK, SPARK SQL, Kafka
BI/DWH Tools: Tableau.
Languages: Python, SCALA, R Scripts, COBOL, JCL, Java, CICS
RDBMS: DB2, MS SQLServer12, ORACLE8.0
Other Tools: AWS, TSO/ISPF, Xpediter, Endeavor, FILE-AID, CA-7, CNTL-M, REXX, IBM DB2Tools
Business Domains: TELECOM, AUTOMOBILE, BANKING, INSURANCE and RETAIL
Hadoop Distributor: CLOUDERA
Confidential, Houston, TX
Environment: Python, Java, R script, HDFS, MRV1, CDH3, HIVE, PIG, HBase, Sqoop 2.x, Flume, Eclipse
Confidential, Houston, TX
Environment: Java, Python, Avro, HDFS, MRV1, CDH3, HIVE, SQL, Sqoop 2.x, Cognos
Tools: ENDEVOR, CA-7& FILE-AID
- Experience in configuring, installing, benchmarking and managing Apache Hadoop, Cloudera Hadoop distribution.
- Experience in deploying scalable Hadoop cluster on Cloud environment like Amazon AWS, Rack-Space and Amazon S3 and S3N as underlying file system for Hadoop.
- Experience in designing and implementation of secure Hadoop cluster using Kerberos.
- Experience in managing the cluster resources by implementing fair scheduler and capacity scheduler.
- Experience in implementing Hadoop as high available service.
- Experience in upgrading Hadoop cluster to major versions.
- Experience in using Zookeeper for coordinating the distributed applications.
- Experience in deploying and managing the Hadoop cluster using Cloudera Manager.
- Experience in developing Map-Reduce programs and custom Confidential ’s for data processing using Python.
- Experience in developing SCALA scripts to run in SPARK cluster.