SKILLS: MS Access 97—2013, MS Excel, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Tech. Writing, Tableau, Business Analysis, Data Analysis.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Developed MS Access/VBA databases, Crystal Reports, SQL Server programs, Excel spreadsheets, and Technical Writing documents.
- Implemented applications to improve productivity of analysts, lawyers, and technical data in their database systems.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Maintained, managed and developed databases for the entire department, supporting a city of 318,000 residents. These systems included Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, STD, Immunizations, Child Lead Poisoning, and Sickle Cell databases. Prevented 30% downtime.
- Developed a data strategy on development of future databases and documented current databases at the department.
- Developed databases in Access 97/VBA, and Excel spreadsheets to maintain records on City Housing Lead, Nurse Interactions with the Public, Incarcerated Populations, and City Street Maintenance by District. This allowed collection of previously non - kept data.
- Developed Immunization SQL database to replace legacy system saving department more than $70,000 per year in service and ad-hoc report request fees. Included a billing component for immunizations.
- Implemented Health Alert Network database to distribute Confidential release information and contact St. Louis City and County health providers in case of a possible bioterrorist emergency.
Confidential, Washington, DC, and St. Louis, MO
- Designed, developed and maintained databases in SQL Server, Oracle 7, Paradox, and Crystal Reports.
- Designed systems using Paradox and Access/VBA as front - ends to SQL Server and Oracle databases using ODBC drivers.
- Implemented administrative and project tracking databases to save organizations at least $80,000 a year in computing costs.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Analyzed user needs and wrote automation studies for the Federal Systems Defense division.
- Wrote functional specifications, office automation plans, user documentation, training materials, quality assurance and test plans for U.S. Army clients.
- Developed data flow diagrams to analyze data flow through organizations, process descriptions, and user documentation.