- Develop tools and applications which streamline processes and increase efficiency.
- Skilled at analyzing, developing and implementing systems based on the organization’s needs.
- I am proficient programming solutions, building reports and leveraging Business Intelligence.
- Educated with the knowledge and the expertise to implement and deliver cost - effective, high-performance technology solutions.
- Focused always on the protection of corporate data and transforming data into meaningful strategic information.
- Analyzed workflows and developed plans of action to streamline processes which produced accurate, consistent and timely results.
- Each task, challenge, problem or opportunity will be approached with enthusiasm and with a goal of meeting the objective and exceeding expectations.
- Capable of functioning as lead or team member.
- I think strategically and focus on details and I’m eager to learn and adapt to organizational needs.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Office
- Confidential Cognos BI
- MS Access
- Oracle DBA 12c
- Visual Studio
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Senior Application Developer
- Created a master shareholder view that allowed supporting staff to easily search and query shareholder data. The data view eliminated 90% of report request from the Financial Liaison Administrator Section.
- Created and developed Extract Transform Load (ETL) system that integrated data in MS Excel workbooks that allowed corporate data to be compared to financial industry data, the system increased accuracy, improved reporting consistency and streamlined creation of reports for quarterly Board meetings.
- Created MS Access application and SQL database backend system that allowed Human Resource (HR) department to track, notify and manage Certifications, Designations and Licenses for the all the employees. The system reduced compliance deficiencies and allowed the HR staff to better manage deadlines, manage disbursements and to quickly notify managers and employees of training concerns.
- Managed implementation of Confidential Cognos BI on company site, administered BI environment and developed Report Studio and Analysis Studio reports
- Migrated reports and applications to newer technologies using MS Access, .Net, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Report Server, SQL Analysis Server, SQL Integration Server and Confidential Cognos Business Intelligence.
- Converted corporate html base intranet to SharePoint-based intranet site, leveraging the benefit of collaboration / document management environment.
- Analyzed suitability of MS Reporting Services Report Builder V3.0 for use as end-user ad-hoc reporting tool by working with users to determine ease-of-use and user acceptance of application as replacement for current technology.
- Implemented policy and supported departmental SharePoint sites, trained departmental staff how to maintain and administer their Departmental SharePoint site.
- Analyzed, managed, and provided technical SharePoint oversite for collaborative document change management processing for special document library, establishing procedures for handling multiple scenarios.
- Executed and administered changes to Confidential Cognos BI server, enabling connection to slice and to dice cube data that was created using SQL Server Analysis Services.