Database professional with 20 years experience in RDBMS administration, development and design. Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical abilities. Ability to work as a team leader or independently to accomplish goals. Sound professional attitude, strong work ethic and pride in professional performance.
- Microsoft SQL Server2000 through 2014
- OnBase ECM Version 13 Through 15
- Oracle 8i through 11g
- Confidential EMR/HER
- ERWIN Data Modeling
- Windows OS
- LINUX Red Hat
- SYBASE System 10 - 12.5
- PL SQL
- DB Artisan
- Rapid SQL
- Microsoft Access
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word.
Lead OnBase Administrator
- Managing User Security
- Designing and implementing document taxonomies
- Designing and implementing document workflows
- Troubleshooting workflow issue
Senior Database Administrator
- Managing all database operations within Confidential
- Managing all database backup and recovery operations within Confidential
- Providing 24x7 production support for all Confidential mission critical databases
- Providing proactive and reactive database monitoring and tuning for a 4TB EHR/EMR Confidential Electronic Medical Records system
- Providing database and SQL tuning expertise for all Confidential projects
- Providing SQL coding expertise on all Confidential projects
- Designing and developing databases for new projects
- Managing and applying all in - house database upgrades and patches
- Managing all lab and test system setups for development
Lead Database Administrator/Manager
- Managing a team of Confidential DBA’s
- Installing and configuring both Oracle and SQL Server databases for Confidential Retail clients
- Managing and applying Oracle patches and upgrades on Confidential Retail client databases
- Managing and applying SQL Server service packs and upgrades on Confidential Retail client databases
- Managing and performing large scale database migrations for Confidential Retail clients
- Providing 24x7 production support for all Confidential Retail mission critical client databases
- Providing proactive database monitoring expertise for Confidential Retail client databases
- Providing database and SQL tuning expertise to all Confidential Retail clients
- Managing and administering all Confidential Retail in-house Unix servers
- Installing and administering all Confidential Retail development, QA, and test databases
- Developing, delivering and managing all Confidential Retail application database DDL scripts and release documentation
- Providing code reviews on all Confidential Retail application SQL
- Designing and creating Oracle databases for new Internet projects.
- Installing new and upgrading existing Oracle 10g databases for new and existing projects.
- Designing and developing PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures and Functions, implementing cutting edge Oracle/XML technology for new Internet projects.
- Setting up Oracle Replication using Materialized Views for Reuters Numeric Data Architecture data warehouse.
- Performing proactive and reactive server tuning on Oracle databases for new Internet projects.
- Performing proactive and reactive PL/SQL tuning for new Internet projects.
- Installing, configuring and administering Sybase Adaptive Server 12.5 servers for various projects.
- Designing and developing Sybase/Microsoft Transact SQL for all new Reuters foreign currency trading system releases.
- Optimizing Sybase/Microsoft Transact SQL Stored Procedures for Reuters foreign currency trading system.
- Developing extensive Sybase/Microsoft Transact SQL procedures used for setting up databases in System Test labs.
- Designing and implementing Database Schema changes for all Reuters foreign currency trading system releases.
- Designing and implementing Database Schema changes for all Reuters fixed income system releases.
- Designing and developing code necessary for implementing new Reuters foreign currency trading system requirements.
- Providing production support for the Reuters foreign currency trading system database.
- Tuning test databases used by the Reuters foreign currency trading system development team.
- Developing and maintaining code used to create and populate test databases.
- Installing and configuring Sybase SQL Servers and Sybase SQLAnywhere data replication servers.
- Writing extensive SQL stored procedures used for running applications and ad hoc reports.
- Designing and building new databases as well as maintaining existing databases.
- Writing and maintaining extensive UNIX shell scripts used for loading data.
- Server and database performance monitoring and tuning.
- Backing up and restoring existing databases.
- Managing Data Warehouse nightly loads.
- Enrolling users.