Intermediate: Responsive Design, CSS3, PHP, JSON, XML/XSL, Oracle, Kendo UI, VB.NET, VB6
Knowledgeable: Angular, AngularJS, Knockout, Bootstrap, SASS, Xamarin
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Authored code for startup, debugging and coding site that ranks professionals.
- Worked with C#, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, and jQuery.
- Provided guidance on site's responsive design and mobile compatibility.
Senior IT Contractor
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Authored code for financial risk management system using C#, MVVM, XAML, and SaaS. Created automated test scripts using NUnit.
- Increased system performance through stored procedures, partial page loads, CSS, image optimization, and refined logic. Refactored classic ASP pages into streamlined .NET pages.
- Participated in planning sessions, providing detailed analysis of work timelines and delivery dates. Worked closely with business to create prototypes, use cases, and process flows.
Confidential, Edina, MN
- Authored desktop and mobile web pages for real estate website.
- Worked in fast - paced, self-managed agile development group with peer reviews, user stories, and detailed agile planning sessions.
- Integrated Google Maps and social media functionality on website.
- Authored nightly jobs to manage data integrity and automate customer emails using batch processing and scheduled tasks.
Confidential, St Cloud, MN
- Worked with business, providing designs and prototypes for development team that lacked front - end designer.
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
- Coded relocation and financial system using C#, Visual Basic 6, COM+, and SQL.
- Automated business processes through scheduled jobs and external web services using VB.NET, SQL, DTS, and Scheduled Tasks.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Created code for physician information system at health insurance company.
- Authored SQL scripts, stored procedures, and DTS packages for internal reporting system increasing performance and functionality.
Confidential, Jeffersonville, IN
- Researched business issues in existing system.
- Wrote SQL queries to perform business functions and maintain data integrity.
- Designed software and business solutions to improve performance and streamline expenses.
- Designed internal HelpDesk system using PHP, CSS, jQuery, and mySQL.
Confidential, Elizabethtown, KY
- Authored banking software used by external customers across various Windows platforms using Visual Basic 6, VB.NET, HTML, Access, SQL, XML, and XSL.
- Participated in project planning, providing detailed work estimates and timelines.
- Created test cases and participated in peer testing and code reviews.