- 10 years of Proficient experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirement analysis, Debugging, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Testing of web applications.
- Experienced in PHP Full Stack Development in a LAMP environment, building highly scalable web apps and providing optimized solutions for web applications.
- Experienced in Drupal 8 tool like View Tools, UberSearch, Drupal Theme Viewer to create powerful and flexible web applications.
- Experienced in Drupal Installation, Configuration, Module and Theme development, content management.
- Proficient in PHP Design Patterns including singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), etc using PHP, PHPCAKE, Symfony, Magento, Laravel, Zend Framework, Yii framework
- Worked in MVC frameworks like ZEND, CakePHP, and CodeIgniter as well as e - commerce web environments such as CCK, Views, Drush, and agile Development.
- Experience on User interface and other essential APIs in Drupal
- Strong on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts using PHP 5, WordPress, Shopify skilled at progressing from problem statement to well documented low-level code design.
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase, DB2 and Classic Federator and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experienced in using Versioning tools like Git and Subversion to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation.
- Experience in Agile/ SCRUM methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Confidential - New York, NY
Sr. DRUPAL DEVELOPER
- Lead and Worked on PHP/ Drupal 8 programming, including OO, procedural, data structures and design patterns.
- Lead and Develop Drupal 8 custom modules (backend) and be proficient with configuration settings such as creating content type and taxonomy term, blocks, ads, feeds, paragraph, radioactivity, features, migration, SSO
- Lead and Developed custom Drupal 8 Theme to effectively address business requirements.
- Used all aspects of MySQL and PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Linux, Apache, OOC (Object oriented code), LAMP stack, Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Created Angular JS modules and services to consume web API's for loading data securely using token/ session based application.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Node.JS, Ext.JS, React.JS, Angular.JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Application maintenance and enhancement using PHP Framework, Object-Oriented Design Patterns (OOD) and MVC methodologies.
- Maintained and supported existing applications built on the Drupal 8 platform ensuring site availability
- Used Angular JS to develop MVC app (Models, Views and Controllers) which integrated with the Back-end RESTful services with AJAX ($http) to perform GET & POST data to backend servers.
- Working experience using Acquia cloud platform and Cloud API to deploy and maintain Drupal 8 web sites.
- Lead a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Puppet, Maven & Nexus in Linux environment.
- Designed and developed new web applications, forms, content management workflows leveraging Drupal 8.
- Web application development for backend system on using Angular with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Lead and Involved in Installing, theming, customizing Drupal systems, including Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- Used GITHUB, Bitbucket for version control. Wrote Automated Unit Tests for new and existing features with PHPUnit.
- Used PHPCAKE for separating business logic form presentation logic, it was also use to rapidly develop the application in order to meet strict deadlines. Used LAMP for developing the Drupal application
- Building the web Application from scratch using Linux, Apache, OOC (Object oriented code), WordPress, Shopify, LAMP stack, Drupal & PHP. Working on framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Data modeling using Database development skills with Hadoop, Big data, Cassandra, NoSQL, JDBC, DB2, CRUD MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL. Used NoSQL database systems- Neo4j, a graph database to store and query data.
- Worked on an open-source CMS JOOMLA, Drupal, WordPress, Shopify to build website and powerful online applications. Contributed to organization of testing and quality improvement process (JIRA, Confluence).
- Built PHP applications to meet product requirements and satisfy use cases using MVC architecture, Laravel Framework and Drupal CMS. Integrated existing Drupal modules as well as create custom theme, module, views, functions and hooks. Designed and developed of modules of web-based applications using LAMP technology.
- Wrote PHP codes to interact with the third party JSON services to provide an easy to configure web service server interface. Used Eclipse as IDE and SVN for version control, Apache CXF as the web services framework to implement the REST API's SOAP and implemented Spring JDBC Templates for database calls.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Deploying enterprise applications on IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty.
- Used POSTMAN to test the Web API and for the Angular application, used Jasmine Framework and Karma as a runner tool.
- Extensive experience working on databases: PostgreSQL, Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Designed and implemented Rules infrastructure by wrapping up core JRules API
- Responsible for Backend development and maintenance of Websites based on high performance, component based Yii framework using Laravel, Zend Framework, PHP and PostgreSQL, Sybase, MySQL.
- Writes CLI scripts to import and fix data from legacy systems using PHP, Laravel, Zend Framework and Gearman.
- Created User Interface for capturing all the data required in PHP, Symfony, Laravel, Zend Frameworkand LAMP.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining Drupal, PHP, Linux, Apache, OOC (Object oriented code),LAMP stack, Symfony, Laravel, Zend Framework, Apache and MySQL on AWS Cloud Servers
- Created Web back-end user interfaces to new and existing databases utilizing PHP, LAMP stack and MySQL/Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase databases. Deploying apps on ISS windows server and Apache on Linux.
- Back-end access to Oracle, which used to query/update the database for enhanced reporting and advanced search of the data using Hibernate. Working with Cassandra and MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Sybase
- Database Connectivity (JDBC) for Databases like MongoDB, SQL Server, NOSQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MySQL, MS Access. Worked on Unix Shell Scripting, DOS batch scripting, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using SCRUM Agile Model.
- Used GIT as repository, Bitbucket, Github and Jenkins to build and deploy the project into Fuse server.
- Implementation of version control software SVN, CVS, GIT repositories. Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases.
Confidential - Boston
- Lead and Development using Drupal, Laravel PHP Framework on LAMP stack
- Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal to build website using Drupal
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), WordPress, Shopify, Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Programming in PHP using object oriented and MVC design patterns (Laravel, Zend, Codeigniter, CakePHP)
- Responsible for website maintenance client websites on a daily basis involving HTML, CSS, Drupal
- Lead and Worked on multiple projects using Angular JS, React.js, PHP, Linux, Apache, OOC (Object oriented code), Megento, LAMP on Linux/Ubuntu. Designed, Developed Custom Drupal modules for implementing Oauth, SOAP and REST API. Involved in the development using Drupal and PHP
- Customized the website with other contributed modules including tokens, PHP code, Laravel, Linux, Apache, OOC (Object oriented code),LAMP stack, Zend Framework, Symfony, Views, and Panels etc.
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle database environment by writing SQL queries in the oracle sql developer for testing purpose. Managed Database design, creation and querying of the whole project. Wrote MySQL queries, store procedures and triggers.
- Lead and Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal to build Website using Drupal. PHP-MySQL connectivity was used to access the required data from the database.
- Tested the backend that uses WordPress, Shopify, Symfony framework and MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, by using Plugin, Laravel, Zend Framework, Symfony, PHPUnit on Linux/Ubuntu
- Installed and configured Drupal in the UNIX environment and performed various Content Management System modifications for the Websites.
- Used Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, Lambda Expression, JSON for REST Services.
- Worked with the Database Schema design and normalization for database accessed by the procedural PHP pages. Developed many Drupal websites from scratch and from the implementation phase.
- Using different databases JDBC, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MongoDB, MS SQL, Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 Client. Strong experience of writing Functions, Procedures and Triggers. Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Consumed RESTful SOAP, Web Services using Symfony, Linux, Apache, OOC (Object oriented code), LAMP stack, PHP CURL Library. Administered Bitbucket, GitHUB and Subversion repositories for an enterprise code off.
- Usage of Bitbucket, GITHUB for version control. Wrote Automated Unit Tests for new and existing features with PHP Unit
- Developed the application using LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) architecture using WordPress, Shopify, Magento/Zend Framework. Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations
- Created webservices using WTP tool plugin to the eclipse IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts. Involved in preparing the test cases using JUnit test case and in the testing phase
- Developed business services with, JSON, XML, SOAP and Restful Web Services technologies.
- Involved in JUnit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
Confidential - San Diego
SR. PHP DEVELOPER
- Worked on the MySQL migration project to make the system completely independent of the database being used. Used Spring IBatis to implement this.
- OOP in PHP to extend or update functionalities. The project uses MySQL as the database.
- Extensive Development using Zend Framework by PHP in a LAMP environment.
- Developed PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and database upgrade from oracle using JDBC, MYSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Coherence, TOAD. Writing and Optimizing MySQL Queries and connect queries to PHP.
- Collaboration technology planning, social media adoption and metrics Web 2.0 strategy.
- Working experience in Web Services using REST, SOAP and WSDL, JSF, JSON, JQuery, JMS and Oracle coherence.
- Developing test suites in Selenium WebDriver (Java) with TestNG framework in Eclipse IDE
- Developed the PHP programming to configure logging for the application
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML. Designed the flow of the project using Water Fall Model.
- Used Maven, Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate Framework and config files.
- Contributed to organization of testing and quality improvement process (JIRA, Confluence).
- Executed project using waterfall model and practiced Agile Project Management & performed the Scrum
- Designing, developing and testing C/C++ and Java applications in SDLC as well as Agile environment.
Confidential - CHICAGO, IL
SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Analyzed the requirements and provided inputs to the designer. Implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
- Designed Class diagrams, framework and developed using Factory, DAO, Singleton and MVC pattern.
- Developed the business tier using Core Java and the HTTP interfaces using Servlets.
- Involved in review of the design and helped in transforming the application to an optimized solution
- Designed and developed the persistence tier using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate framework.
- Used Websphere data sources for the database connection and accessed using JNDI names.
- Developed a Stored Procedures for regular cleaning of database. Implemented EJB (Session Beans) to create WAS Scheduler. Used Oracle as relational databases and created E-R diagrams for the database tables.
- Managed the functional and load testing by interacting with the testers and providing them the guidelines and deadlines for completion of work.
Confidential - KENILWORTH, NJ
- Involved in all phases of SDLC. Interacting with the client and analyzing the requirements to help and understand the requirements. Designed Class diagrams, framework and developed Use case diagram and Sequence diagram.
- Application was designed and developed in Struts framework with Struts Tiles which is based on MVC
- Use of Java Collection API and classes such as HashMap, Array List and Vectors.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis which helped communicating through different modules of the application. Incorporated XML Parser such as DOM.
- Implemented database transactions using Oracle, Java, JDBC, Hibernate ORM framework.
- MySql was used as RDBMS. Hands on experience creating E-R diagram, complex queries and sub queries.
- Used TOAD to create complex queries and sub queries. Built and deployed WAR file on JBoss application server. Used VSS for version control of project files.Implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
- Involved in QA support and deployed the application on Production server and supported for the real time issues. Developed application using MyEclipse for rapid development.