- Hands on experience in installation, configuration, backup and recovery in SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience in upgrading of SQL server 2005 database to SQL Server 2008.
- Extensive experience in using T - SQL (DML, DLL) in SQL Server2008/2005 platforms.
- Experience in creation of database authentication modes, configuring permissions and assigning roles to users.
- Experience in performance monitor, tuning and query optimization
- Experience in creating jobs, alerts, schedules, Database Mail using SQL Server Agent.
- Knowing Link Server, Data Mirror, Replication, Log Shipping and Cluster Failover
- Knowing in using SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) to build Data Integration and Workflow Solution, Extract, Transform and Load(ETL) solution for Data warehousing applications
- Knowing in creating several reports such as drill down reports, parameterized reports, linked reports and chart reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008, MS Access, MS Excel
Programming Languages: T-SQL, Visual Basic, VB.NET
Operating Systems: Window Vista, Window 2008 Server, Window 2003 Server
BI Tools: ETL, DTS, SSIS, SSRS
SQL Server Administrator
- Install and configuring SQl Server and software
- Up gradation of database from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008
- Monitor, tune and analyze database performance and locate server resource to achieve optimum database performance
- Manage SQL Server privileges and permissions of all database users
- Created backup and restore procedures to the databases as a recovery method.
- Created jobs, alert and schedule backup, database and transaction log fail
- Migrate data movement between source and destination system (excel, access, text file, SQL server) using Import and Export Wizard
- Performance tuning of SQL queries and store procedures using SQL Profile and Index Tuning Wizard