- 14+ years of Software Development experience in the various facets of PL - SQL Development, ETL - Requirements Elicitation, Data Modeling, ETL Design, Implementation and Reporting Solutions
- Good knowledge in ETL Architecture, Data Warehouse Design and Development, Data Conversion and Data Migration
- Worked with various clients in Banking, Financial and Insurance domains.
- Designed logical and physical data models using ER/Studio Architect for the credit application.
- Expertise in development of complex queries, development of Database objects and stored procedures using PL/SQL for data processing and reporting.
- Expertise on Database schemas, Complex Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Index and Collections.
- Expertise in Query performance tuning and optimization.
- Experienced in dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Collections, Exception handling and tuning.
- Worked on materialized views, pipelined function and large object handling.
- Analyzed the requirements and translated requirements to Logical and Physical Data Model using ERWIN tool.
- Knowledge on Relational Models and Best Practices for Data Modeling.
- Translated complicated enterprise specific Business rules into appropriate Business logic components such as Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Experience in Software Design, Development, Testing and implementation of Client/Server Applications Using Java.
- Experience in Software Development with sound knowledge of Manual and exposure to Automated Testing of Web-based and client server applications
- Extensive business knowledge in handling customer queries in banking domain
- Excellent understanding of CMMI audit procedures.
- Developed good process consulting skills and suggested process changes, generating cost benefit scorecards, metrics reports and provide PMO support.
- Excellent Oral, written, communication skills, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Analytical, Quick Learner, Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, possesses excellent communication skills, Team Player and will prove a valuable asset to any organization.
Programming Languages: SQL and PL/SQL, Shell scripting Core Java, JDBC, JVM, Java Swings, EJB, JAXB and Web Methods 6.0
Database: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g,12c
Configuration management tools: Visual Source Safe, Clear case, SVN
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows (3.x, 95, NT, 2000, XP)
Development Tools: Toad, SQL Developer, Tableau, SQL *Loader, WSAD, Eclipse
Other Tools: ER/STUDIO Architect, Talend data integration, JIRA, ERWIN r8.0, HP Quality Center, MS VISIO
Confidential, Southfield, Michigan
- Understanding the business cases from JIRA and translate them into technical specifications.
- Performing impact analysis of the enhancements.
- Designing table changes needed whenever new markets introduced to the system.
- Creating jobs to extract data from warehouse, transform to datamart by applying business rules.
- Scheduling jobs in the job monitor and execute them on a monthly basis as well as for new market onboarding.
- Perform data aggregation related activities to speed up some online processes.
- Developing packages and stored procedures for business requirements.
- Worked highly on SQL query tuning, stored procedure optimization and code rewriting of existing application.
- Worked on data cleansing process and generate the match keys to identify unique records.
- Perform code review for the software defect fixes by team members.
- Prepare scripts for the defect fixes and deploying the code in higher environments.
- Prepared dataflow and process flow diagrams for the existing application.
Environment: Oracle 12c, Advanced PL/SQL, SQL, Tableau charts, JIRA.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in project requirement analysis, estimations and design activities.
- Translated client data requirement s to logical data model using ERWIN modeler.
- Created and maintained data model whenever there are new table requirements.
- Generated DDL for DB objects.
- Created relational model for customer and account creation.
- Provided estimations, assigned tasks to team members and tracked the tasks to closure and delivered modules on time.
- Developed packages, procedures, function to implement business requirements.
- Developed stored procedures using REF cursors, dynamic queries and dynamic tables.
- Worked on SQL query tuning, stored procedure optimization, error logging and debugging activities.
- Response to user queries and clarification on client central application.
- Scheduled the defects reported by users in BAU releases.
- Conducted defect review meetings with Client Managers.
- Offshore support by providing functional and technical solutions.
- Design review and code review of software defect fixes for BAU release
- Deploy the code in testing environment for IST and UAT.
- Provide necessary steps and test data for user sign off for the defect fixes.
- Production deployment and verification for Quarterly BAU releases.
- Interaction with Index production support team for Index related issues.
- Reviewing production support cost statistics on a monthly basis.
- As a member of Design review team, performed code review and design review activities
- Responsible for ensuring quality of delivery.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, estimation, design and testing activities of project.
- Created Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions using Toad.
- Created Oracle PL/SQL scripts to perform data extraction, manipulation and loading of CSV, and flat-files.
- Maintained the existing data model and added new tables to the
- Performed Internal Quality review for various group life applications.
- Suggest the process changes and templates required to meet the CMMI level2 standards.
- Providing PMO support for Electronic death match and Path finder projects.
- Generating Client specific scorecards on the expenses for the Client specific activities.
- Using AD, UAT defects and Production defects conducted defect prevention meetings with the team and reporting the AD and PM metrics to Confidential senior management.
- Co coordinating various insurance product teams to produce volumetric report with the details about insurance policy, billing, premium etc... information for each products and services offered on a half yearly basis
- Generated monthly metrics report for various insurance applications to give an overall understanding of how AD releases are progressing which will showcase how the change requests are impacting the application and causing production defects.
- Helping the team to come up with the estimations for their projects
- Performing estimation audits for the estimations created by the development team.
Environment: Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, Shell scripts, SQL loader Database: Oracle 9i,10g, UNIX
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr PL/ SQL Developer
- Worked on ad-hoc report requests from various LOBs which required time consuming data manipulations using Oracle.
- Worked on Oracle database Triggers to invoke server side components.
- Handled Ad-hoc report requests from various LOBs which required time consuming data manipulations.
- Provided scripts to deployment team, verifying the implementation in the UAT environment.
- Responsible for preparation and implementation of data scripts relating to JPMC P1 and P2 (Priority 1 and 2) issues having high business impact across LOBs like IB, PB, TSS and CB within the said SLA.
- Analyzed and implemented the solutions for data integrity issues and Oracle performance tuning requirements at the database level that might result from possible application/software level defects.
- Automated the reports using Unix shell scripts and sent reports to LOB Admin(s) on a periodic basis.
- Developed excellent technical and application specific skills by working in Oracle technologies and Core Java.
- Performed the requirement analysis, estimation, design review and code review.
- Detailed knowledge of the business needs and design of the Client Central system.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Pl/ SQL & Java Developer
- Design of Reporting Modules which can be used for reporting purposes.
- Development of UI screens for Report Manager using Java Swings
- Development of Server module which executes the queries and converts the data to XLS file.
- Development of PL/SQL Queries and Stored procedure.
- Designed screens to Client creation, Account creation, Merge accounts & Reporting.
- Wrote load balancing server side code, when multiple huge reports running at same time.
- Lead the BUILD and IST Testing team for multiple build releases.
- Worked on customization of reports based on user credentials.
- UTP preparation and testing all the functions of UI screens and report.
- Test plan and test scenario preparation and testing of client manager, hierarchy manager and report manager modules.
- Test design, test execution and defect tracking through Quality center.
- Offshore coordination of testing activities.
- Performed automated core regression testing using silk test scripts.
- Developed the help module.
- Conducted UAT exit and entry toll gate meetings.
- Analysis and design of project requirements.
- Organized the training sessions on web methods for new trainees.
- Leading the team by giving technical guidance
- Preparation of High level and low level design document for the project
- Preparation of POCs for the project decisions.
- POCs to communicate to document literal Web Service through Java client.
Environment: JAXB, JAVA, Web Methods Developer 6.5, Integration Server 6.5, and Modeler 6.5, web Methods JDBC Adapter Methodology: OOAD methodology, Oracle 9.1