- Around 10 years of experience in Data analysis, Data designing, File conversion in various data format using different Data mapping tools and data mapping software. This includes around 2 years of experience in analysis, designing, and developing integration solutions on webMethods, more than 7 years of experience working with Microsoft Reporting tools like(SSIS, SSRS, DTS) and EDI Development tool Liaison Delta and more than 1 year experience of working with System control Panel Programming(PLC Programming).
- Hands - on technical experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing complex B2B & Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions.
- Maintain and support t he production of webMethods Integration Server, EDI and Trading Networks, WebMethods Fabric Platform including trouble shooting, performance, and problem resolution (webMethods 4.x/6.x/7.x ).
- Integration experience with third party applications using Trading Networks, VAN ( Value Added Networks, EDI ).
- Hands on e xperience with various webMethods adapters like JDBC adapter, EJB adapter, SAP adapter to achieve connectivity to various information resources.
- Experience with complex mappings of different documents (X12 EDI documents, flat file, XML, IDOCs, HL7 ) for inbound and outbound processing using Webmethods and Liaison Delta.
- Experience of backup/restore, attaching/detaching, job scheduling and DTS / SSIS services for import/export data to/from the SQL Server 2005/2000.
- Comfortable with Databases like SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle8i/9i/10g/11g/12g, DB2, MySQL.
- Good hands on creating reports using Crystal Reports 8-XI, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Creating automated jobs and alerts using DTS Packages and SQL Server Integration Services 2008 for daily processes.
- Hands on experience as Share point administrator
- Highly organized, detail oriented, team player and working with a team of talented professionals brings out the best performance .
- Strong ability to quickly adapt new concepts, systems, languages and tools.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience on managing and leading team of data analyst
Languages: VB 6.0, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL,C, C++
RDBMS: Oracle 8i-12g, SQL Server, MS-Access 2000/2003, DB2, MySQL
EDI Development Tools: webMethods B2B Integration Server (4.x, 6.x, 7.x), webMethods Trading Networks, Broker, webMethods Modeler, Monitor, webMethods Enterprise, Webmethods Developer, Liaison Delta 3.0/5.0/6.1, Liaison ECS Server 6.5/7.2
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports 8-XI, MS Data Reports, SQL Server Visual Studio 2008, Share Point Designer 2010, Share Point Info Path 2010, SQL Server Management Studio 2008
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, DB Analyzer, Toad Data Modeler
Documentation Tools: SQL server Doc Express
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Manager, Information System
- Develops methodology for the ongoing assessment of database performance; identifies and resolves conflicts arising over the creation, control and use of data; develops and enforces database use guidelines.
- Implements reporting solutions using SQL Server 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services, SSRS, Crystal Reports and potentially other standard reporting tools to support customer demands.
- Provide data operational, technical direction and instructions to lower level analysts; coordinates assignments.
- Designs, develops, implements and monitors the flow of critical healthcare data using the Liaison Delta product suite.
- Creates and maintains process documentation, requirements, and test protocols for EDI processes.
- Performs ad-hoc data analysis and QA
- Executes solutions to data issues.
- Works closely with Enterprise Architecture and directs business analysts to ensure high quality EDI implementations.
- Provides day-to-day support and maintenance of existing EDI integrations.
- Identifies areas of concern and improvement opportunities in current EDI infrastructure.
- Develops EDI best practices and standards.
- Worked and Involved with Claim system migration from one Vendor to another Vendor.
- Leading/Working Data/SSIS package documentation project using SQL server Doc Express tools.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Created the Shared Point Site collections and Sub sites.
- Created Content types for documents, folders, lists and Tasks from Content type Hub and published to site collection
- Customized the existing Out of box apps and created templates for Libraries, Announcements, Links, and Calendar Events.
- Created lists and libraries and worked on grouping and different views.
- Created custom workflows using SharePoint Designer
- Customized the existing forms to Info path forms and published them to SharePoint sites
- Published Storage Metrics, Site Usage and Popularity Trend Reports on a regular basis .
- Automation of report as per request on day to day basis.
- Data Analysis and system related issue and debugging.
- CMS Audit reporting and data analysis
- Monitor and fix issues regarding scheduled automated reports for Call center, Claims, Enrollment, Provider Relation, Mail Room etc…
- Create and support datamart refresh process.
- Develop the EDI maps as per requirement using Liaison Delta and working to automate the process.
- Develop SSIS/SSRS on SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Create Reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and host it on the server by configuring Report Server Configuration Manager.
- Interacting with the users for user requested reports and automation process.
- Create stored procedures, triggers, views, DTS Packages for data access and manipulation.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Understand Existing system and made modification to the existing code for to make Guaranteed Delivery of Document and change code in order to upgrade webMethods 6.5 to webMethods 7.1
- Created JDBC Connections which connects to the SQL database servers of different Interface System.
- Developed JDBC Adapter services to retrieve the data files from these different data base system.
- Developed different Alert Scheduler services like PO Alert services, EDI files alert Services, database status alert services.
- Configuration of JDBC pools to get connection to AS400 database system.
- Developed flow services for validations and error handling of data.
- Worked on various EDI transactions like 810, 850, 855, 856,897 etc.,
- Involved in developing the different Interfaces with flow services, Java and built in services.
- Moving packages and files from one server to another server using FTP.
- Involved in End to End integration testing in all stages.
- Prepared the documentation for each Enhancement and also prepared the documentation for Issues have been resolved .
- Involved in Transporting the packages across platforms like Production, Roll out and Development.
- Performed complete package deployment/management and Scheduling of service.
- Monitored end-to-end document exchange and day-to-day document resubmission for failed transactions.
- Prepared the documentation for monitoring servers and Application support documents.
- Responsible for code migration.
- Created Groups, users and Access Control Lists.
- Developed Migration document templates to migrate the Integrations from development to Production environment.
Environment: WebMethods Integration Server 6.5, WebMethods Integration Server 7 .1, wmEDI, ANSI X12 EDI Standards, JDBC Adapter 6.0.3,DB Visualizer, Filezilla, FTP, AS400 Database system.
- Detailed System Engineering.
- Kick-Off Meeting with Clients.
- Generate & Submission of drawings & documents to the clients for approval.
- Development of Software using ladder logic, structured level, C, and C++ languages
- Development of SCADA software using Data integration and acquisition as well as synchronization with Central CPU using SQL server.
- Development of PLC Software as per Client requirement.
Environment: SQL Server 2000, Windows NT, C and C++ languages, RsView SCADA, XML,HTML, RSLogix5OO, RSLogix5OOO.