- Creative developer with a track record of successful projects. Works equally well in a team environment and on individual efforts.
- Eighteen years of database design and development experience.
- SQL Server DBA, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle DBA, data warehouse design, data modeling, and ETL development.
- Programming experience using T - SQL, PL/SQL, C#, ASP.Net, VB, and Unity3D.
Data Analytics Developer
- Work with the Supply Chain Management’s Capacity and Rate Readiness team to develop their Supply Base Capacity Model (SCBM).
- Work with supply chain engineers to architect database objects to support business requirements.
- Develop user interfaces for non-technical members to process supplier surveys used to create the SCBM.
- Mange testing and train team members on the use of the SCBM system.
Environment: Microsoft Access, Excel, VBA, SQL
- Developed database system for remote gaming system to meet regulatory requirements.
- Database modeling for accounting reports and data transfer to an offsite warehouse system.
- Developed specs for back office web site to manage gaming locations remotely.
- Managed the certification processes done by an independent lab for our products.
Environment: SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#, Red Gate
- Architected a highly configurable video pull tab system to meet strict regulatory requirements.
- Developed accounting reports and data transfer to an offsite warehouse system.
- Designed POS system to handle sales, redemption, game terminal and player account management functions.
- Managed small team of developers and artists.
Environment: SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#, Red Gate, Unity 3D, MonoDevelop
- Designed and developed a 24/7 data warehouse system to collect financial and other statistical data from over a thousand sweepstakes gaming locations operated around the country.
- Developed several ETL processes using a combination SSIS and stored procedures to manage data flow.
- Designed and developed sweepstakes system where tens of thousands of tickets would be drawn and issued to player accounts every minute.
- Performed statistical analysis of play results before and after distribution.
- Developed UI for video sweepstakes and raffles games using Unity 3D.
- Developed multiple applications for web and desktop including a POS system for retail locations, a reporting/billing system for accounting, APIs to interface with bill acceptors and card swipes.
- Database migration and completely rewrote all business logic for the client Bank on Traffic.
Environment: SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net, SSIS, SSRS, Red Gate, Unity 3D
- Oracle RDBMS administrator, and SQL Server DBA for all of Justin’s production SQL Servers
- Implemented backup and recovery jobs for production Oracle and SQL Servers
- Monitored performance, tuning, and security for production Oracle and SQL Servers
- Database design review and documented inventory and sales applications being developed
- Designed and developed applications for users to support business needs such as monitoring, reporting, and maintaining business processes
Environment: SQL Server 2000, Oracle 7.3, SAP, Visual Basic, ASP.Net, .Net Framework
- Team leader for design and development of an OLTP database and data warehouse for retail and marketing division
- Development of Microsoft Access applications
- Provided user support
Environment: SQL Server 6.5, NT Server 4.0, SQL, Microsoft Access
- Oracle RDBMS administrator and programmer
- Duties included user and security management, backups, disaster recovery planning, and data modeling
- Designed and developed custom business applications
Environment: Oracle 7.1, Oracle Developer 2000, PL-SQL, Microsoft Access, Windows95, NT Workstation