- Self - motivated Professional with effective communication skills, an ability to learn new things quickly and work as a team.
- Worked as a Business Analyst Intern for more than 1 Year.
- Completed a 2 years diploma course in Interior designing and Auto CAD.
- Completely involved in Documentation, Test cases and producing Behavioral Diagrams and Class Diagrams through Visio in Academic projects
- Have ample knowledge in diversified fields of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specializing in Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Providing status updates to management.
- Experience in analyzing Business Specifications and writing, maintaining and executing the Test procedures, Test plans, Test cases and generating software defect reports
- Took training in MSBI and learned SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Over 1 year of extensive experience in MS SQL Server 2008/2012, Business Intelligence technologies MSBI (MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Strong experience in designing and developing enormous number of reports in SSRS/Business Objects using the data from ETL Loads, MS SSAS Cubes and various heterogeneous data sources and Creating and Deploying SSRS Reports on the portal for user accessibility.
- Expert in designing and scheduling complex SSIS Packages for transferring data manually from multiple data sources to SQL server.
- Experienced in developing and modifying cubes using SSAS and transform into pivot table.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Access.
- Ability to think outside the box and work independently with minimal supervision.
LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES:
- Android Studio; NetBeans; Microsoft SQL Server; Eclipse; CodeBlocks.
Business Analyst intern
- A bility to elicit, analyze, gather, document and prioritize requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills to understand the business process, functionality, requirements and to translate them into System Requirement Specifications.
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings.
- Experience in dealing with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using the Waterfall model with a good understanding of Agile Methodology .
- Requirement gathering through workshops, JAD sessions with clients, developers and QA analysts and referring to existing system documentation and procedures as well as test scenarios.
- Experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Created quality documentations such as Requirements Documents, Design Document and User Acceptance Test Plans.
- Writing Use cases and producing Behavioral diagrams such as Sequence diagrams, Collaboration diagrams and Class diagrams based on UML Methodology and creating business process flow diagrams.
- Writing and documenting Business Plan, Requirements Document, Functional Specification Document, and Test Cases
- Defining Test Cases, analyzing bugs , interaction with team members in fixing errors and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Assisted QA team in developing Test Scripts, Test Cases and Test Plans for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of the ETL (Extract, Transformation and Load) strategy to populate the insurance data from various source systems feeds using MSBI (SSIS).
- Worked Extensively with MSBI - SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to import, export and transform the data between the linked servers.
- Created packages using MSBI (SSIS) for data extraction from Flat Files, Excel files, OLEDB source to data warehouse.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized reports, On-Demand reports and Ad-Hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in MSBI (SQL Server Reporting Services 2005).
- Involved in developing stored procedures, triggers and functions to account for some automated insertion of records in some of the tables.
- Have a keen eye for log analysis. Analyzed logs for troubleshooting user login issues and understanding online user behavior.
- Maintained accounts and financial records.
- Organized tasks and assisted the Professor in grading students.
- Updated the grades attained by the students on blackboard (website).
- Crosschecked the assignments of the students and rectified their mistakes.
- Involvement in the leadership of requirements gathering phase of the project.
- Involvement in designing the user interface using Visual Studio 2010.
- Responsible for designing the Data flow diagrams (DFDs) for the system.
- Involvement in manual testing phase of the developed system.
- Documented the entire project.
- eveloped use case diagrams for the system.
- Designed Data flow diagrams (DFDs) for the system.
- Documentation of DFD components.
- Involvement in the system documentation.
- Involvement in the process of data gathering using Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for generating the map and locations using ArcGIS.
- Responsible for the configurations that were made to generate the desired map using the properties in ArcGIS.
- Designed database and generated Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD). Involvement in the back end support using MySQL.
- Responsible for generating the desired queries and involvement in the validation.