- Expert Business IntelLigence Developer with major successes for global services leaders in entertainment, employment assessments, marketing, and professional services providing enterprise relationship management, with very strong, professional capabilities as
- SQL Developer Analyst/ DBA CRM Developer Analyst Business Analyst
- Biomedical Engineer Logician Reports Developer
ETL Developer SSAS Developer
- Maintained and supported mission - critical Confidential SQL Server database including performance tuning, custom development, and custom integration with external systems.
- In charge of creating a contract management system to minimize overhead and missed opportunities while maximizing customer relationships.
- Successfully developed automated meter delivery systems reducing necessary support by over fifty percent.
- In charge of creating critical reports for Same Store Sales, Lead and Constituent Funnel Management, Annual Goals Metrics/Gauges, Data Exceptions, Sales Exceptions, and DBA Reporting, including server health, missing indexes, index maintenance cost, and extensive query reporting.
- Complete due diligence through fieldwork, involving the creation of new metrics and reports to insure accuracy, timeliness, and relevance of data.
- Work directly with lead investigators, primary techs, and patient customers to dramatically improve patient experience and compliance with clinical trials.
- Identify and design new lines of business creating new opportunity.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional workflow, organization and ethical interpersonal skills.
- Implement new business designs providing immediate growth and profit.
- Personally develops and reviews all terms and conditions to determine critical reporting points and ramifications.
- Confidential Consulting Applications trained in Confidential -Stats customization including creation and modification of ETLs, addition of new measures, deployment and maintenance of test cubes.
- Cube development, including a Scans cube and the addition of various measures for each price layer type in the Tickets cube.
- Custom dashboard development for the database manager, including system error count, reporting error count, blocked user count, missing index count, poorly performing index count, average query run time, average procedure run time, and current server configuration information with drill-through ability to initiate action.
- Custom export development, including Broadway Ticket Export for external printing of season tickets, and sales by days or weeks to performance for consumption by external finance models.
- Custom report development and tuning, including moving reports from exponential-time to normal-time processing by conversion from row-by-row evaluation to set processing, proper use of temp tables and indexes, and improved join conditions.
- Custom suggested contribution engine for The Dallas Opera using dynamic SQL that is directly modifiable from within Confidential and includes a safety system to clean input before processing.
Biomedical Engineer Developer
- Java game development for real-time feedback of hand-strength dynamometer results to patients and data acquisition, interpretation, and presentation to clinic staff.
- Recommendation of dynamometer specifications for improved patient usability and device accuracy and longevity.
- Recommendation and implementation of game enhancements to increase user acceptance.
- Implementation of administration module including linear, second-order, and third-order calibration of dynamometer, dynamometer usage counts, and extensibility and customization of game and administration.
- Implementation of Confidential calculation and children’s Confidential percentile calculation referencing internalized DHHS LMS table, calculating Z Score, and percentile.
- Addition of software reset ability to Java application for reset of hardware data streamer
SQL Developer and Development DBA
- Confidential is the leading provider of ERP software to ministries.
- Microsoft SQL Server index and performance tuning, including managing file groups and server settings.
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services development including imports and exports for numerous systems.
- Development against both Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and JD Edwards accounting systems.
- Innovative use of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services to launch SSIS packages and other applications in a consistent and user-friendly manner.
- UI development employing C# and WPF.
- SQL Server tuning seminars for clients including a deep dive into indexing Confidential the Confidential annual client conference.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and tuning.
- Function, Stored Procedure, and Script development for SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, and 2012.
- Conversion of procedures form row-by-row processing to set-based processing, including batch creation of keys
- Creation of new line of business for Confidential in offering service of tuning and optimizing client SQL servers and databases.
Business Intelligence Developer
- Confidential provides both sales and experiential marketing solutions throughout the United States and Canada.
- SQL Analysis, Design and Development including extending the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack through the creation of custom C# assemblies for SSRS and SSAS.
- Reports development using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Stored procedure and script development for Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, and 2008 R2.
Business Intelligence Developer
- SQL Analysis, Design, and Development creating stored procedures, functions, tables, and views in order to interconnect information from multiple databases to create a coherent picture of our business model, including consumption by external processes, such as Pivotal and Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Confidential accounting systems with meter delivery, shipping, intranet, extranet, and internet systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 Analysis, Design, and Development customizing entities, forms, views, and reports to add functionality and conform to our business model.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Analysis, Design and Development creating and modifying reports, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 out-of-box reports for use by internal and external clients.
- Pivotal CRM 5.X (MS Windows interface) Analysis, Design and Development - customizing entities, forms, views and reports to provide functionality and conform to our business model.
- Crystal Reports Analysis, Design and Development - creating and modifying reports, including Pivotal CRM out-of-box reports for consumption by both internal and external clients.
- Balance departmental cash and sales to insure the accuracy of reporting.
- Diagnose, recommend and implement improvements for accounting systems, departmental functions and data.
- Data modeling and analysis.
- Web development using classic ASP to create launch pages for Crystal Reports.
- Database Development including Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Client/Server Development (Visual Basic complete life cycle inventory management and consignment accounting systems - including check printing/Visual Basic real estate accounting system).
- Reports Generation, Troubleshooting, Tutorials.
- Visual Basic .NET development.
- Requirements Analysis and Solutions Generation through UML Modeling in Visio.
- Extensive Debugging and Testing.
Developer, Project Lead
- Wonderware, RSView, and LabView Development.
- Serial Device Communications using Visual Basic.
- Visual Basic Development (front-ends and servers).
- DDE Server Development using Visual Basic.
- Mathematical Formulations (calculation of volume of cylinders using arc cosine in Visual Basic).
- Crystal Reports Development (linked to SQL Server back-end).
- Business Layer Development using VBA.
- Extensive multi-language debugging.
- Testing and Modeling applications and application environments.
- Extensive work with Bell Helicopter’s Test Stand Engineering Department and the American Airlines Alliance Maintenance facility’s fuel farm.