An accomplished Information Technology Professional with extensive experience defining, developing and deploying applications. To include: mainframe manufacturing, distribution, costing, shop floor applications software solutions, in a fast - paced world class manufacturing environment. Experience with Infor Baan & LN ERP applications. Fluent with Confidential mainframe MVS, and Confidential batch utilities. With similar knowledge in a Micro Focus windows platform. Collaborative and self-directed with excellent analytical, interpersonal, project management, and relationship skills. Three+ years dedicated support-desk experience. Highly-regarded ability to partner across business functions and platforms in driving improved operational performance and connectivity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Defining project scopes, program specs, and test plans supporting SDLC, BPMN, BPMO, and data flows on mainframe and ERP Systems. MVS (CICS, Batch JCL), & Micro Focus on windows. Confidential II (IMS, DB2 SQL, embedded Oracle SQL), BMSGT, Easytrieve, TSO, Panvalet, ISPF, SDSF, SPUFI, Syncsort - sequential and DB2 files. Confidential IMS (HIDAM, SHISAM), DB2 & DCLGEN, TSO, Confidential: utilities (IEF*, IEB*, IDCAMS, ADRD*, IKJEFT01 & DSNUPROC (DB2), FMBase, FMDB2, BMC for DB2, MQ, VSAM KSDS/ESDS files and PDS Libs. Mainframe emulators: Confidential 3270, BlueZone. CA11 Dispatch/CA7 proc file triggers, job scheduling and performance tuning. LRS VPSX/PCX (PageCenterX), application program/stored procedure testing, debugging using (Debugger, Fault Analyzer, Boole for DB2, File-AID, Abend-AID, Xpeditor). Oracle and MS SQL DB’s. SSMS, Oracle Developer. AutoSys scheduler, WebSphere for Oracle, BI, Webi, Lotus Notes, HipChat, WebEx, Avaya-CallPilot, PC Anywhere, Ultra VNC, ODBC, TCP/FTP/IFTP, FileZilla, MS suite: Visual Studio, TFS, SharePoint, MS Access DB, Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, Word, Excel & embedded VB/FTP, Project, PowerPoint, Skype(internal/teleconference), DOS. 7+ years of Intermec IPL barcode label development/support. Problem reporting/escalation, and resolution - ITSM, Service Now, TeamViewer 10, VPN, UltraEdit. All aspects of item, BOM, routing, effectivity, ECO, PDMLink, Creo ProductView Processes. Cost-buildup processing. Infor Baan & LN ERP applications, SOX auditing, DR planning/execution. Functional & educated in PL/1, assembler, RPG II, Active Directory, ETL, Product configuration (base/fin/fab) for BOM generation.
ConfidentialSystems Developer / Analyst
- Progressively-responsible information technology assignments (mainframe/micro focus Confidential ), including development and 24x7x365 support of solutions for manufacturing, purchasing, vendor delivery, shop floor and forecasting systems. Served on many cross-functional teams in utilizing, managing and leveraging corporate technology assets.
- Lead Confidential developer and supporter of an CICS Indented BOM maintenance sessions, alleviating batch data entry and enabling CDB engineers real-time multi-screen item, BOM, routing setup. Led development of an automated Baan CMF process allowing BP to query configured BOM’s for fin/fab options search for ECO and forecasting purposes.
- Was lead Confidential developer for project to reduce batch CA7 (shadow/non-shadow) night time schedule by re-writing BOM demand explosions (reduced from 6 hr to 20 min), improving system up-time by 4+ hours. Utilized Confidential, JCL, EZTrieve, and SyncSort.
- Developed, maintained, and supported Confidential -based mainframe user SOX audit, SOD reporting execution/review.
- Vast experience developing barcode labeling solutions and deployment. Led the project proposal, proof-of-concept, selection and implementation of an enterprise-level barcode labeling solution to enhance speed/accuracy of development and deployment for MFG, distribution, warehouse applications.
- Lead developer/supporter of upgrade/enhancements to Access 2003 to 2010, DB’s for item, BOM and routings giving industrial engineers greater capability and near real-time ECO research ability.
- Led the development of an Confidential -based automated drawing revisions/ECO process that significantly increased CDB Engineers’ efficiency and drawing revision accuracy/proficiency.
Sr Programmer / Analyst
- Led project to re-write cost buildup to better reflect BOM/routing costs of end-item product.
- Initiated proposal/implementation of compiling at Confidential II level for better IMS HIDAM file processing.
- Worked with BP’s to identify and implement BOM flattening and shop floor scheduling changes.
- Developed, implemented and supported numerous enhancements to mainframe manufacturing application processes improving processing and reporting accuracy.