- Around 5years of experience as a Data Engineer/SQL Developer in Design, Development, Implementation and analysis.
- Experience in Agile Software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Strong working experience on Amazon Web Services including S 3, EC 2 and EMR .
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying Applications using different web/application servers such as Terraform and Circle CI.
- Extensive experience in process automation through Airflow .
- Worked with source codeversion control systems like GIT for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Designed , developed , and implemented customized temporary tables , queries , and reports utilizing SQL .
- Hands on experience in API Development in Python.
- Strong Linux/Unix based experience for process management.
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries and procedures to extract data from various source tables .
- Experience in Data Analys is using Snow SQL on Snowflake .
- Extensive experience in UNIX performance monitoring and Load balancing to ensure stable performance.
- Working experience on creating DNS Server names through Terraform.
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology to analyze , design and implement applications to support functional and business requirements .
- Worked in a cross functional environment and played a signify controleiningesting and collecting data from multiple sources .
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional business requirements.
- Implementing and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture
- Responsible for loading data into S 3 Buckets from InternalServer and Snowflake Data warehouse .
- API Development in Python to get the data from different sources to aggregate and extract as client’s requirement.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Creating and writing the aggregation logic on tables in Snowflake Database.
- Used Circle CI as continuous Integration tool for Integration , Build and Test purpose and for cloud -based deployments .
- Wrote complex SQL queries for data validation and analytical purposes .
- Performed Data mapping for extractionand loading . InvolvedinDisasterRecovery , backuprestoreanddatabaseoptimization .
- Responsible for creating
- Created andintegratedthe APIwitha DynamoDBbackendforpostinguserdetailsdynamically.
- CoordinatingwithOff - Shoreteamandassigningtasksforthem .
- Created DAGStoautomatetheprocessbyschedulingthejobsin Airflowusing python.
- Used GitHuband Bitbucketasasourcecontroltool .
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- InvolvedinSCRUMprocessofAGILEmethodologyinRequirementgathering, Design, AnalysisandCodedevelopmentthroughiterations.
- Addeddynamicfunctionalitytotheapplicationbyimplementing jQuery.
- Designing, implementing, testing, andsupportingintegrationswithcloud environments, especiallyVMwareandOpenStack.
- Usedweb/applicationserverWebLogic .
- Performeddataminingtoextractdataintotemporarytablesfortestingcriteria , whennecessary .
- Workedwith JIRA fortickettrackingandmonitoring .
SQL Server Data Analyst
- Wrote and analyzed SQL queries using T-SQL in order to obtain critical data.
- Created and built business reports with SSRS, Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Generated data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases and data systems.
- Scheduled jobs and alerts using SQL Server Agent and configure database mail for job failure
- Developed Reports for business end users using Report Builder with updating Statistics.
- Managed backup & Recovery procedure on SQL server Databases for Food Depot Inc.
- Went through the day-to-day user requests and troubleshooting the database related problems.
- Created ETL packages with different data sources (SQL Server, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, DB2, and Teradata) and loaded the data into target tables by performing different kinds of transformations using SSIS.
- Maintained the data integrity during extraction, manipulation, processing, analysis and storage.
- Wrote complex queries to retrieve data and ad-hoc reports from multiple tables within SQL server database.
- • Experience in data integration into a data warehouse from heterogeneous and homogenous data sources including SQL Server database, Oracle database, fixed width / delimited flat files, XML files, and other sources.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- InvolvedindevelopmentofawebapplicationusingJava, jQueryandMySQL .
- UsedHTML, CSStobuildthefrontendandjQuery, AJAXtointerfacewithJavaServletscontrollingthebackend
- Configuredtheapplication with theEC2 InstanceusingTerraform