- Specializing in Oracle PL/SQL and possessing over 25 years of experience implementing Human Resources and Payroll application modules while functioning as subject matter expert, business analyst and/or team lead.
Systems : PeopleSoft 7.0, Lawson, Restrac, Webhire
Lawson Software : Process Flow Designer/Administration, Lawson Security, Lawson LID, BSI Tax Factory, Info GHR
Programming Languages : T - SQL, Oracle SQL, PL / SQL, SQL Loader, Kronos-Connect / WIM, Infor IPA, Configuration Console, Lawson Security (LSF and Landmark)
Reporting Softwares : Crystal Reports, Oracle Discoverer
Databas e: Oracle and Microsoft Access
Others : UNIX Bourne Shell Scripting, PGP, SFTP,TOAD, SQL Developer, WinSCP
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
- Possessing over 17 years of SQL and PL/SQL programming experience to include: package, stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Provide functional support to Lawson S3 Human Resources and Payroll applications
- Provide technical support Oracle PL/SQL and Unix shell scripts
- Provide support to LSF10 and Landmark security
- As a Bails internal security team member provided support with user accounts and security issues along with build/maintain security classes and profiles.
- Provide data conversion support from external HR system to GHR
- Provide configuration console support to GHR
- Modified user actions IPAs to fit client business needs
- Assist HR team with process flows requirements
- Developed IPAs for vendor interfaces and updating GHR (ie Update status in GHR post terminations or LOA, Mass Mutual demographic)
- Part of GHR implementation team for Shell Point Retirement Community, Fallsview Casino Resort, and YM Inc Fashion House.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Senior System Analyst / Developer
- Effectively automated manual processes by utilizing PL / SQL programming experience, including: packages, stored procedures and functions.
- Reduced time in manual data entry through utilization of data loading / extraction using SQL*Loader and Oracle utilities.
- Decreased time to fill jobs by designing and developing programs using T-SQL to support applicant tracking system.
- Increased efficiency by developing and maintaining programs in Kronos-Connect / WIM to auto update employee data.
- Assisted users with analysis by designing and developing reports using Oracle Discoverer and Crystal Reports.
- Saved time through automating a process that reduced manual job submission by developing and maintaining UNIX shell scripts.
- Protected data by securing files transfer using FTP, SFTP with PGP encryption.
- Supported critical business processes for HR and payroll by serving as System Administrator for BSI Tax Factory, Oracle Discoverer and Ansos.
- Securely controlled access to employee data in Lawson Security administrator on 9.0.1 applications.
Lawson End User SupportConfidential
- Key member in the project team in planning, testing and implementing of Lawson upgrades as well as Kronos upgrade from v6 to v7 that was completed on time.
- Completed projects on time and within budget by assisting with planning, testing and implementing of interfaces to and from vendors such as Bank of America, Brass Ring, Cigna, Empyrean, Fidelity and Prudential.
- Led data conversion and reporting efforts on STAR and applicant tracking systems, enabling users to report and pay employees in 1 system.
- Ensured there was no delay in paying employees and vendors by providing Lawson-S3 production support to Benefits, Compensation, Retirement, HRIS, Payroll and Finance departments.
- Avoided delays in processing of W2s by providing support to Open Enrollment, Year End, Federal and State tax reporting processes.
- Mentored coworkers on technical and business processes to end users on Lawson HR / Payroll, Kronos and Ansos, guaranteeing accuracy.
- Provided Kronos production support to HRIS and Payroll.
- As team member in change management process, kept management apprised about changes being applied to Lawson system.
- Effectively evaluated data security by participating in vendor selection process.
PeopleSoft IT Support
- PeopleSoft Functional consultant with 5+ years of extensive experience in PeopleSoft ERP Applications
- Participated in the design, implementation and transition of Freddie Mac’s first PeopleSoft Payroll Systems
- Communicated with business users to capture requirements and create functional documents
- Collaborated with developers, systems administrators and quality assurance/testing departments to ensure efforts are in accordance with project’s timeline/milestones
- Worked with database administrators as well as functional and technical analysts in coordinating system wide PeopleSoft updates, fixes, and upgrades
- Supported PeopleSoft conversion of Payroll and HR processes throughout system testing and implementation
- Designed, developed and maintained queries/reports for end users utilizing PeopleSoft Query and Crystal Reports
Functional Business AnalystConfidential
- Maintained change documentation for developers and testers
- Assisted in the development of system data and processes that maintain compliance with payroll best practices
- Created test plans based on system specifications and expertise in regression system integration functional and performance testing
- Assisted staff members/analysts with data analysis, data verification and data mapping
- Responsible for all phases of project development life cycle
- Assisted with the conversion and implementation General Ledger system
- Processed and reconciled quarterly/year end W2/1099INT jobs
- Ensured all year-end government reporting requirements were completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisted various teams for functional business analysis, technical design and development, testing, and delivery
- Participated in Disaster Recovery tests as required by corporate standards