Proficient in: SQL, T - SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Language: .NET, C#, Visual Basic (VB), HTML, XML
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, Access
Platforms: Microsoft Windows 2008R2, Windows 2012R2, IIS v7.5, IIS v8
Other tools: CruiseControl.Net, TortoiseSVN, VisualSVN, Trak, Jira, Stash, Confluence, Bamboo
- Develop and maintain SSRS reports and scorecards for recurring data requests and monthly reporting
- Develop ad-hoc SQL queries for business analytics data requests
- Develop SSIS ETL packages for data analytics and state required reports, including one that saves the business client’s team member a week’s work every month.
- Mentor junior analytics team members
- Started monthly team "lunch and learn" series.
- Created and maintained approximately 100 custom reports, many with very large and complex datasets.
- Lead development of SSRS reports portal.
- Simplified workflow by implementing template for new report development containing standard visual formatting, parameters, and layout decisions.
- Took the lead in convincing management the benefits of a CM and laid the groundwork for CM position.
- Took the CM reigns up when CM resigned and project funds were tight. Expanded the CM role to include multiple developmental and testing locations on team’s server.
- Lead the team which converted the CM process from our internal tools to external tools visible to Governmental PM and SES.
- Recognized by government client and other contractors on collaborative team for quick turn around and flexibility regarding build requirements for testing and demos.
- Interfaced with production hosting team on numerous occasions to coordinate and assist deployment of software to production environment.
- Maintained project’s servers and served as first line troubleshooter when problems happened.
- Led effort to upgrade project servers Windows and SQL Server versions.
- Participated on team to convert client/server application to ASP.NET Webforms application
- Worked on a small sub-team to create a custom authentication client for the .NET Webforms application using SSO login credentials instead of Microsoft’s preferred Domain authentication
- Contributed to effort to convert a client/server application to ASP.NET Webforms application
- Worked temp to hire on Confidential Contract
- Wrote ad Hoc SQL Queries for government client as needed
- Responsible for migrating updates to client/server application to client machines, archiving and storing off-site database backups for multiple projects.