- Strong ability to write Transact SQL queries.
- Equipped with office administration skills with a vast knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio).
- Utilized business intelligence tools to include OLAP (Online Analytical processing), data warehousing, reporting, querying tools and excel.
- Possess a strong ability to adapt and learn new technologies and new business lines rapidly.
- Self - motivated individual with strong communication skills, great attention to details and the ability to work under pressure.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developing quarterly reports using scripting languages such as SQL
- Performed required data analysis, interpretation, correction and document presentation for various assignments.
- Performed profit and loss analysis for on financial investments datasets
- Document and maintain data process procedures to serve as reference; adhere to established controls to ensure data quality.
- Performs routine data analysis/programming activities according to project specifications
- Prepared project progress reports and status reports and submitted to the management team on an ongoing basis.
- Analysed transaction data to forecast trends for next quarter sales
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from disparate tables utilizing Joins, Sub-queries and used concepts like CTE, Derived Table, Cast and Dense Rank
- Wrote complex SQL queries using advanced SQL concepts like Aggregate functions
- Performed ad-hoc reporting analysis as well as manipulate complex data on MS SQL server
- Involved in extensive data validation by enforcing database constraints using SQL queries
- Analysed duplicate data or errors in data to provide solution for Data quality issues and monthly reports.
- Analysed reporting requirements and develop various Dashboards in Excel