- Enthusiastic and hardworking graduate seeking BI developer position with an organization where I can utilize my Engineering knowledge, skills and experience to grow while enhancing the company's productivity.
- Nearly 2 years of Experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence applications design, development and Maintenance of Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS), Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Proficient in building reports in Power BI and Tableau, worked on different server environments like Netezza, SQL, AWS RDS, DB2.
- Expertise on working with DAX studio for testing and developing DAX queries. Experience on performing Data loads to Dimensions, Fact tables, Data warehouse, Data marts, and OLAP cubes. Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Transformations, filters, prompts, Calculated fields, Sets, Groups, Parameters etc., in Power BI.
- Self - motivated and possess ability for critical thinking, analysis, good interpersonal and communication skills. Team-oriented, technically motivated and creative. User oriented with a desire to learn client's business requirements
- Experience in data analysis, design and development of databases for business applications in a client/server and data warehouse environments in SQL 2000/2005/2008.
SQL/SSIS/SSAS/Power BI Developer.
- Part of the Enterprise data and analytics team and provided insights on the client applications and field applications by performing data analysis.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, analyzing the business rules, defining the data sources and implementing the data model design in MS SQL server in 2012.
- Participate and balance multiple concurrent projects of varying priorities and shift focus from one project to another with minimal to no loss in productivity or quality.
- Implementing the migration of the data bases in to the new environment MS SQL server 2016 from SQL Server 2012, testing the new environment by creating test data bases and pointing the SSIS jobs after test runs.
- Involved in Automation of Data from different sources using power shell scripting and REST API calls. Created packages in SSIS with error handling as well as created complex SSIS packages using various transformations and tasks like Sequence Containers, For loop and For Each Loop Container, Execute-SQL, Execute Package, Send Mail, File System, Conditional Split, Data Conversion, Derived Column, Lookup, Merge, Merge Join, Row Count, Union All, flat file source and destination, OLE DB source and destination, excel source and destination etc.
- Developed some power Apps for the business users so that they can provide some feedback.
- Loading data from different environments like Netezza, AWS RDS, SQL Server into the SSAS cubes and involved in designing and developing of tabular model.
- Implemented snowflake, star and multi fact schemas by creating tables, calculated columns and measures in the cubes by using DAX language. Implemented row level security and defined roles for business users. Validating the tables, defining facts and dimensions and making relationship between the tables.
- Building SSIS jobs to automate the SSAS tabular model refresh. Implemented master child packages and running the daily jobs.
- Connecting live data from tabular model to power BI and building the reports and dashboards, created workspaces for dev and prod environments of power BI reports and Publishing the dashboards in to power BI service workspace and sharing them to the business users in field and home office.
- Involved in adding the data sources from different environments to a single enterprise Power BI gateway and scheduling data refresh according to the requirement.
- Used GitHub as a version control, created repositories and merge requests to push the SQL codes, Power BI templates, Tabular model solution file on daily basis.
- Used power BI file to document the measures, tables, relations, roles, calculated columns and descriptions in tabular model.
- Developed and Extending SSAS Cubes, Dimensions and data source views SSAS-Data Mining Models and Deploying and Processing SSAS objects.
- Modified the Existing SSIS Packages and added more audits and alerts in case of package failure
Developed unit test plans for SSIS packages.
- Modified the existing SSIS packages to meet the changes specified by the users. Scheduled jobs for executing the stored SSIS packages which were developed to update the database on Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis.
Programming Languages: T-SQL, PL/SQL, Dynamic SQL, C, DHTML, Shell Scripting, Visual Basic 6.0.
Tools:: Mat lab, Network simulator, Network simulator2, OMNeT++, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS 2005/2008/2012 ), SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS 2005/2008/2012 ), Visual Studio, GitHub.
Tools /Database Utilities: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, SQL Server Profiler, Import Export Wizard, Visual Studio, Power BI, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Application Packages: MS Office, Microsoft SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007/2010.