- Developer with five years of experience including SSRS. Well versed in data analysis and data modeling. Experienced in .NET, developing web applications and dashboards in support of the Army Installation Program.
- SAS, Maple, R, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Obtaining Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification
- U.S. Citizen, Active CAC, Clearance Eligible
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Develop SQL scripts, functions, stored procedures, and views for moving, calculating and editing large quantities of Army Installation data.
- Troubleshoot, identify, debug, and fix root cause of front end and backend errors within SQL Server and VB Code.
- Edit and redesign Web Application display using HTML and CSS.
- Perform database server tasks: back up, restore, manage log files.
- Create and deploy SSRS Reports.
- Create, update, and track software maintenance in Git and JIRA ticketing system.
- Developing dashboards in C# to modernize Army metric displays.
- Improve data migration processes to eliminate long - standing data transfer errors. Standardized and documented new load processes.
- Translate policy requirements to technical metric requirements with Department of Defense stakeholders and collaborate with development team to implement change requirements
- Develop and standardize processes to track and generate contractually required documentations
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Maintain, update, edit SQL Server databases, ad hoc SQL query reporting, investigate financial performance issues by auditing SQL Server data, scripting stored procedures.
- Produce monthly and quarterly financial reports and billing invoices/ performance reports utilizing Excel, SQL and Tamarac advisory performance software.
- Integrating financial advisory firm data to Schwab Performance Technologies software utilizing Microsoft SQL and Excel to edit, audit and reconstruct financial data.
- Replicating software problems and identifying root cause; collaborate with development team to identify software solutions; submit defect reports.
- Provide technical support, problem resolutions and best practice recommendations to customers integrated to Schwab Performance Technologies platform.
- Maintain and reconcile accounting and cost basis on multi-custodian data feeds for financial advisory practices.
- Provide assistance and training to new employees.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Graduate Research Assistant
- Applied econometrics principals and multivariate regression analysis to forecast retiree health insurance liabilities due to demographic changes and The Affordable Care Act.
- Developed game theory matrices to analyze the impact of collectivism in Asian economies where standard economic models fail to explain empirical economic behavior.
Research Analyst - Investment Banking
- Researched market trends for new renewable energy technology (specialized in carbon-synthesized biofuels) including market opportunity, market size, competitors, market growth; present research findings to CEO.
- Due diligence research on investment opportunities to ensure investment authenticity and minimize risk.
- Draft analysis reports on ad hoc research topics.