- 7+ years of experience as a Web/Application Developer and object - oriented programming (OOP) coding with Python, Django, C++.
- Extensive knowledge in Python, Java, MySQL, Oracle, UNIX, Linux and in Object oriented Design and Programming concepts.
- Cognitive about designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experienced in using various programming languages like Python, Java.
- Proficient with various python libraries like SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas to enhance the performance throughout the SDLC.
- Proficient with various DBMS like MySQL, SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Familiar with development and deployment of various cloud based systems like AWS and Azure.
- Experience using version control system such as GIT and SVN, with Jenkins.
- Experience in shell scripting and shell commands.
- Hands-on experience in Unix and Linux Kernels.
- Experience in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python ) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python ) Architecture.
- Probabilistic programming in Figaro / Scala & deep probabilistic programming in Edward / TensorFlow.
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Deployed virtual environments using Openstack and VMware.
- Developed Java/J2ee applications using Hibernate, XML and XSLT using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Garbage Collections, Multithreading and Collection etc.
- Experience in Implementation of MVC architecture using Spring MVC, SOAPUI and SOAP web service.
- Worked in an Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall development environment. Used JIRA to manage bug tracking/debugging for better results.
- Familiar with building multi-threaded applications, and understanding distributed systems like Spark and Storm as well as messaging platforms like Kafka, Rabbit MQ
- Integrated Apache Kafka for data ingestion.
- Used the most popular streaming tool KAFKA to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to MongoDB Nosql database.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache.
- Able to work with different operating systems like MacOS, Windows, Linux and Unix.
- Worked extensively with Unit testing/Test driven Development (TDD), and Load Testing.
- Wrote and executed test cases based on written design, as well as based on product knowledge which improved software performance.
- Thorough understanding of providing specification using waterfall, agile software methodology to modeling systems and business processes.
- Hands on experience in business processes and system solution utilizing prototype development, system development and deployment.
- Excellent at communication, teamwork, problem solving, critical thinking, collaboration, time management.
Languages: Python 3.5/2.7, Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets
Frameworks: Django, Pyramid, Flask, Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL, MongoDB, PL/SQL.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Application/Web servers Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere
IDES/Tools: PyCharm, Sublime Text, Spyder, Emacs, NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xcode, Cloud PlatformsAzure, Amazon web services
Python Libraries: Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, network, urllib2
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, Git, GitHub
SDLC: Agile methodologies, scrum framework
SR PYTHON DEVELOPER
Confidential, MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
- Developed web applications in Django Framework's model view control (MVC) architecture.
- Worked on Multi-Threading factory to distribute learning process back-testing and into various worker processes.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team
- Used Pandas library for statistics Analysis.
- Extensively worked on various Python IDE's using PyCharm and Sublime Text.
- Developed & designed automation framework using Python and Shell scripting.
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL.
- Extensively used Python modules such as requests, Urllib, Urllib 2 for web crawling.
- Developed GUI using Webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash
- Managed, developed, and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL and VMWare API calls.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles
- Developed Python/Django based web application, PostgreSQL DB, and integrations with 3rd party email, messaging, storage services.
- Implemented configuration changes for data models.
- Maintained and updated existing automated solutions
- Handled potential points of failure through error handling and communication of failure
- Risk analysis for potential points of failure (database, communication points, file system errors)
- Troubleshoot the process execution and worked with other team members to correct them.
- Actively worked as a part of team with managers and other staff to meet the goals of the project in the stipulated time.
- Tested and validated the custom scripts.
- Responsible for user validations on client side as well as server side.
- Interacted with QA to develop test plans from high-level design documentation
- Different testing methodologies like unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing
- Developed test scripts for automation with Selenium.
Environment: Python 3.6/2.7, Django 2.0/1.6, Elastic Search, React JS, Node.js, Spark, Kafka, HTML5, CSS, AWS, API Gateway, Java, J2EE, REST API, Spring framework, AngularJS, HTML, Amazon S3, TensorFlow, CloudWatch, eclipse, MS-SQL Server, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence
Confidential, MOBILE, AL
- Developed strategic partnerships with the business unit to develop a solid knowledge base of the business line, including the business plan, products, and processes.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Used Scala to convert Hive/SQL queries into RDD transformations in Apache Spark.
- Migrated Fixed Income and risk procedures from referencing street identifiers to cadis. All new applications started with using cadis.
- Used Python Library Beautiful Soup 4 for Web Scraping to extract data for building graphs
- Worked on Amazon services like Amazon Cloud EC2.
- Added support for Amazon AWS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on PostgreSQL database.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects. Also involved in validating and processing of files.
- Worked in Agile and SCRUM methodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on-time.
- Experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
- Involved in Unit testing using Python Unit test framework.
- Worked on AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Designed Interface using Bootstrap framework.
- Tracking defects and resolving bugs using JIRA.
- Worked in development of applications especially in UNIX environment and familiar with all of its commands.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement
- Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective
- Experience with working on multiple environments like development, testing, production.
- Implemented REST API's in Python using python based micro-framework called Flask with SQL Alchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which OpenStack would be deployed.
- Worked in DevOps group running Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in Amazon AWS cloud configuration.
- Designed and developed MySQL Procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts for Data Import/Export and Conversions.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting programming related issues.
- Worked on Atlassian tools like Bamboo, Jira, and confluence • Installed and configured configuration tool such as Chef Server/workstation and nodes via CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools and staged virtual environment using Docker
Environment: Python, Django, Django-CMS, SSO, ReactJS, Elastic Search, Node.JS PostgreSQL, MySQL, Bootstrap JS, HTML5, CSS3, Agile, REST, JSON
Confidential, DENVER, CO
- Built database Model, Views and API's using Python for interactive web based solutions.
- Placed data into JSON files using Python to test Django websites. Used Python scripts to update the content in database and manipulate files.
- Developed web based application using Django framework with python concepts.
- Generated Python Django forms to maintain the record of online users.
- Used Django API's to access the database.
- Involved in Python OOD code for quality, logging, monitoring, and debugging code optimization.
- Wrote Python modules to view and connect the Apache Cassandra instance.
- Created Unit test/ regression test framework for working/new code.
- Installed and maintained web servers Tomcat and Apache HTTP in UNIX.
- Developed efficient Angular.js for client web based application.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining the web application.
- Designed and developed the UI for the website with HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Involved in working with Python open stock API's.
- Extracted log from Git using Python and performed data cleaning using regex to generate the Changelogs for comparing different software versions.
- Responsible for managing large databases using MySQL.
- Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from Python-MySQL connector and MySQL db. Package.
- Used the Python's modules Numpy, matPlotLib, etc. for generating complex graphical data, creation of histograms etc.
- Developed and designed automation framework using Python and Shell scripting.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting issues and fixed many bugs in two of the main applications which are main source of data for customers and internal customer service team.
- Implemented SOAP/RESTful web services in JSON format.
- Created Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Involved in debugging the applications monitored on JIRA using agile methodology.
- Attended many day-to-day meetings with developers and users and performed QA testing on the Application.
- Experience in using containers like Docker.
Confidential, ALLEN, TX
- Created a portable fully automated test tool, allowing 24/7 integration support for two development sites around the world and decreasing code turnaround time from 4 hours to 1 hour.
- Automated the daily and weekly build process to allow us to build daily builds twice a day for faster turnaround time for submitted code changes.
- Automated the code release process, bring the total time for code releases from 8 hours to 1 hour.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Resolved QA bugs for front end and back end.
- Played a key role in a department wide transition from Subversion to Git, which resulted in an increase in efficiency for the development community.
- Developed a mail script that extracts code defects data per component for a daily report to drive reducing defects in the code base.
- Created modern, REST APIs from existing information assets.
- Designed the UI using HTML5, Angular JS, J-Query and CSS.
- Manage a technician that oversees automation and carries out daily tasks.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scale, highly available, and fault tolerant systems to AWS.
- Development of modules using Angular JS and HTML.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
Environment: Python, Kafka, JSON, GitHub, LINUX, HTML, CSS, Java Script, ReactJS, MySQL.
- Entire Front end and back end modules of the project are developed using Python with Django Framework.
- Designed and developed the data management systems using MySQL databases.
- Written Python Scripts to parse the XML documents and load the data in database.
- Utilized the existing Python and Django modules and rewritten to deliver data in required formats.
- Experienced in writing indexes, views, constraints, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and user defined functions or subroutines in MySQL.
- Responsible for Debugging and troubleshooting the application.
- Utilized Subversion control tool to coordinate team work.
- Used Selenium Libraries to write fully functioning test automation process.