- 6 years of IT experience as Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Developer in Data Analytics and Data Visualization with expertise in analyzing large datasets and providing data driven reports.
- Hands on experience on all the phases including Data Extraction, Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Data Normalization and Data Visualization for large data sets.
- Experience with System Analysis and Design, Development & Support of MS SQL Servers 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008 in Production, QA and Development Environments.
- Strong technical knowledge in MS SQL Server development including SSRS, Microsoft Analysis Services, Performance tuning, Reporting, designing logical/physical databases and Troubleshooting.
- Extensive Experience in RDBMS concepts such as Tables, User Defined Data Types, Indexes, Indexed Views, Functions, CTE’s, Table Variables and Stored Procedures.
- Strong experience with T - SQL (DDL & DML) in Implementing & Developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Nested Queries, Joins, Cursors, Views, User Defined Functions, Indexes, User Profiles, Relational Database Models, Creating & Updating tables and checking the database consistency by executing DBCC Commands.
- Sound Experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP cube and Architecture.
- Good knowledge of Data Marts, Data warehousing, Operational Data Store (ODS), OLAP, Data Modeling like Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables using MS Analysis Services.
- Created PowerBI and Tableau scorecards, dashboards using Stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, Gantt charts.
- Work with different version controls such as TFS and worked in an agile environment.
- Expert in designing complex reports like reports using Cascading parameters, Drill-Through Reports, and Report Models and ad-hoc reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) based on client requirement.
- Ability to work in all stages of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills and ability to multitask effectively in a Fast-Paced Environment.
Programming: C, Basic Java, Python, R, HTML5,Hive
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Linux, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/ 2012/2016
Analytical Tools: : SAS Enterprise Miner, R Studio, Weka, Rapid Miner, SPSS, SAS, Google AnalyticsAdobe Analytics
Visualization Tools: : Power BI, Tableau, Unify Square Powerview, SSRS
Database:: SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 , Oracle SQL Developer, MS Access, Teradata, SSIS, SSAS
Big Data Technologies:: Hadoop (HDFS & MapReduce), HBase
Applications: Git, Active Directory, Office 365, Jupyter Notebooks, Salesforce CRM, Azure, AWS
Software Packages: MS-Office (High Proficiency), MS-Visio (High Proficiency)
Machine Learning: Linear/Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, KNN, Decision Trees, Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Clustering
Leadership Skills: Project Management, Data Analytics Study Groups, User Trainings
Confidential, Tampa - FL
- Understanding and gathering Business Requirements from the Stakeholders and Marketing teams and developing Use Cases and Workflow diagrams.
- Created SSIS packages for incremental load data for the cube and packages to migrate the data from different databases into data warehouse as fact and dimensions.
- Created Complex calculated columns using DAX to meet the goals of the project.
- Involved in Building and maintaining Tabular cubes using SQL Server Analysis Services and used MDX/DAX queries for pulling the data from cubes.
- Extensively worked with SSDT to create SSIS packages and created data mappings using different SSIS transformations such as Conditional Split, Lookup, Merge, Multicast, slowly changing Dimension, OLE DB Command, Derived Column
- Created Tablix Reports, Matrix Reports, Parameterized Reports, Sub reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Extracted, Transformed and Loaded student data such as enrollment data from different sources (Sql server, Salesforce, flat files - text files, excel and csv files).
- Strong knowledge of database management in writing SQL queries using complex joins, grouping, aggregation, nested sub queries using SSMS and SSRS.
- Created Real Time reports and dashboards for understanding the usage of contact center call data of more than 400 Agents using Power BI and SSRS and increasing Productivity by 20%.
- Automated Tableau dashboard using Power BI server and complex sql queries, thereby increased efficiency of the Enrollment teams by 30%.
- Lead Data Analytics’ Meetups and Study groups within the organization as part of knowledge sharing program.
- Expertise in working with VLOOKUP's, Pivot Tables and charts, Macros in Excel.
- Created Source to Target Mappings between Salesforce and SQL Database through SSIS.
- Created database objects such as tables, Views, Stored procedures, functions, triggers etc. during the development of the database and to serve customized functionality as needed.
- Authored many Business Requirement Documents and Technical Documents for the Project initiatives.
- Schedule data refresh on Power BI Server for weekly and monthly increments based on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately.
- Well versed with User Story creation and Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Performed Data Extraction, Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Data Normalization and Data Visualization for large data sets related to Mutual Funds and Communications Applications Data.
- Deployment of Big Data Analytical tool called Unify Square Powerview and Created SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cubes for visualizing Microsoft Lync Server usage
- Performed ETL mappings using MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Worked with development teams in the design of physical databases and in modification.
- Query relational databases using SQL to assist business and developers in better understanding of business requirements. Created and developed query for Drill Down and AD Hoc Reports using SQL Server 2012 Reports Services (SSRS).
- Analysis, Design and data modeling of Logical and Physical database using E-R diagrams.
- Performance tuning of Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Created ad-hoc reports Using Report Builder 2.0.
- Trained teammates how to build the tabular model in SSAS and help them to maintain the Tabular model and to process the updates to the cube.
- Gathered and prepared high level and low level Operational and Design documents
- Developed multiple user guides and training materials and conducted user training during the roll out of communication applications.
- Created SQL jobs to process packages and load data at specified times and specify certain action upon failure or success of the job.
- Estimated the Bandwidth usage based on previous call volumes and provided future estimates
- Analyzed business process and design process flow of the Infrastructure and financial applications
- Coordinated the maintenance of large-scale enterprise level systems, troubleshooted production related issues and handled migration related activities
- Developed Blueprints and Journey Maps to enhance operational services and strategic planning