- 5.5+ years of experience in middleware application phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Designing, Development, Testing and Production Support using MuleSoft ESB, WebSphere MQ
- 3.5+ years of experience in Design and development of Mule ESB projects, Anypoint Platform, RAML, CloudHub, and API Management
- Enough experience in developing SOAP webservices and new APIs using REST
- Experience with integration Patterns, tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT
- Good experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce, SAP etc... and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule 3.x
- Experience in System Integration testing and Performing standard EDI administrative duties
- Expertise in using Mule Soft studio in creating various flows to integrate API's, Databases and SAAS applications
- Skill in various Operating - Systems like UNIX and Windows
- Good experience in multiple RDBMS Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and DB2
- Good experience developing message flows to interact with back end database and ERP systems using adapters.
- Production Support, receiving production calls, troubleshooting the application and resolving the issues.
- Good experience working in a technically challenging environment with Excellent communication skills
Tools: Jenkins, Maven, ANT, HP ALM, Jira, Service Now, Mingle
Mule Integration: Mule ESB 3.5/3.6/3.7/3.8/3.9/4.1 , TIBCO, Anypoint Studio, API Management, CloudHub, SOAP, Restful WS, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB
Database: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MS SQL SERVER Testing Tools nit, Junit, Soap UI, Postman, XML Spy, TOAD, Putty, FileZilla
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux distributions, UNIX
Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WAS, Mule runtime
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
- Understand the business requirements by going through business requirements documentation and worked according to it.
- Coordinate with program managers to explain what tasks were possible for the system to achieve their desired output.
- Work with testing team to coordinate changes in the system.
- Designing the RAML files on API designer and deploying to CloudHub
- Development of mule flows in the system, process and experience layers (Organize flows, sub flows and global XML configuration files)
- Create RESTful APIs using HTTP connector
- Implement data mappings using DataWeave and MEL expressions. (Create transformation logic using DataWeave, MEL and XSLT)
- Test RESTful/SOAP services using SoapUI and postman.
- Load and performance test using JMeter in various environments - DEV, TEST and UAT.
- Use Jira and confluence and task and defect tracking.
- Create Java classes to implement RESTful API.
- Bug fixing for epics after QA and worked error handling strategies.
- Applying security policies - OAuth in mule & SLA tiers in Any Point Platform.
- Using Jenkins, Maven and Artifactory for CI/CD and automation build effort.
- Built data mapping diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Used git services through bit bucket and source tree.
- Participate in design discussions and sprint planning. (Participated in team design and review meeting)
- Participate in 24X7 production support effort after application go-live. (Provide support for existing applications in all environments)
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9.1, 4.1, Java 8, 9, DataWeave, Cloud Hub, MS-SQL, Salesforce, Seibel, SAP, workday, RESTful APIs, Mainframe, AS400, Jenkins, GIT, SVN.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Participate in business meetings to gather requirements.
- Design and Develop Restful API’s using API Designer and generated flows using RAML file.
- Participate in analysis, design, development and implementation life cycles of the project.
- Implement and consume both SOAP and Restful web services.
- Promote code from development to testing and production environments.
- Create Flows, Sub Flows, and DataMapper transformations in Mule configuration.
- Implement data transformation using DataWeave and MEL.
- Participate in trouble shooting and problem solving of the Integrations.
- Deploy and scheduled mule project on cloud hub.
- Create High level, detailed design, topology and testing documents.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the integration requirements.
- Participate in different phases of Testing with end systems.
- Create Test plans, Test Suit and Test Cases.
- Create complex queries with joins, sub-queries, and nested queries in SQL queries.
- Support development, test and the production databases.
- Create Exception Handling for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
- Participate in 24X7 production support.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.6, Java 7, DataWeave, CloudHub, Salesforce, Workday, WebSphere MQ, SOAP, RESTful APIs, Putty, Linux, AIX, DB2, Oracle.
Confidential, St. Petersburg, FL
- Performed review of the business process, involved in Requirements Analysis, System Design Documents, Flows, Test Plan preparations and Development of Business Process / Work Flow charts.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures, customizing existing programs according to the needs of the client testing.
- Wrote PL/SQL packages consisting of procedures and functions.
- Created Materialized Views, Triggers, Sequences, collections.
- Involved in development and testing of oracle back-end objects like database triggers, stored procedures, Sequences and Synonyms.
- Worked with tuning the complex Stored Procedures for faster execution using bulk collections and Dbms profiler.
- Involved in design, development and Modification of PL/SQL stored procedures,
- Functions, packages and triggers to implement business rules into the application.
- Extensively used cursors for fetching the rows.
- Loading data through SQL Loader and UTL FILE.
- Involved in tuning the SQL queries create database objects and optimally set storage parameters for tables and indexes.
- Designed reports using Reports as per user requirements. Created Reference and Master/Detail tables to store information. Tested forms and reports using test data.
- Developed complex triggers in reports before/after for validation of user input.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Oracle Forms.
- Wrote Shell scripts to insert data to database tables. Wrote PL/SQL code to retrieve data for master and detail blocks.
- Customized forms and reports as per user requirements using Oracle Developer Forms & Reports.
- Interacted with clients in remote locations to verify customer requirements.
Environment: Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/ SQL, SQL *Plus, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Windows.