- Around 9 years of experience as a Web/Application Developer with deep understanding of technology trends with expertise in core of complex technologies. Solid experience in Analysis, Design and Development, Testing, Implementation, production support and maintenance of various Web Applications using Python, Django.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDE's using PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio and PyDev.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Good knowledge of Web Services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Hands on experience in working with WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.Experience with containerizing applications using Docker and Vagrant.
- Skilled experience in Python with using new tools and technical developments (Libraries Used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, Jasy, NumPy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, Pandas dataframe, networkX, urllib2, Pychart, Highcharts) to drive improvements throughout entire SDLC.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language. Good experience with Unix, Linux scripting/unit testing/Load testing, Performance stress/endurance testing and Integration Testing; tools and frameworks- Junit, PyUnit, HP VUGEN LoadRunner, Selenium Web driver, Controller, Dynatrace, Performance Center, QC, JIRA.
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, CouchDB Cassandra, Redis and relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases. Knowledge in working with continuous deployment using Heroku and Jenkins. Experience in developing applications using Amazon web services like EC2, Cloud Search.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing, User-Acceptance testing, and Functional testing.
- Experienced in web applications development using Django/Python, Flask/Python, and Node.js, Angular.js, DOJO, jQuery while using HTML/CSS/JS for server-side rendered applications.
- Experienced in developing API services in Python/Tornado, NodeJS while leveraging AMQP and RabbitMQ for distributed architectures.
- Good hands on experience with GO Lang and its Built-in concurrency features such as go-routines, channels and select statement.
- Excellent experience with Python development under Linux OS.
- Expertise in developing web-based applications using libraries and frameworks like Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Node Js, Backbone.js, React JS, D3 JS and Require JS.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Experience in developing theRESTful API'S service using Python Django framework.
- Expertise in working with different databases like Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in using UNIX shell Scripts for automating batch programs.
- Extensive use of Object-Oriented design methodology and Agile in software development.
- Extensive experience in Building web applications using Kendo UI widgets, jQuery, Angular JS.
- Experience object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++ and PHP.
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, CouchDB Cassandra, Redis and relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, Postgre SQL and MySQL databases.
- Good experience of software development in Python (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL.
Sr. Python Developer
Confidential - Broomfield, CO
- Part of team implementing REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Flask with SQLAlchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which OpenStack would be deployed.
- Involved in the process of Data Migration.
- Used Datical to automate and transform database deployments into a simple, repeatable process.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis.
- Used python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Worked on Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT (Bitbucket, GitHub).
- Used Go Lang to create backend servers. Developed Micro services using Go language and developed corresponding test cases.
- Developed complex web, middleware, and back end systems in Python, SQL for Linux and Windows
- Worked on Element Tree XML API in Python to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Worked on continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
- Used GO lang scripts for uploading a file to S3 and deploying them and creating GOserverless application and deploying it to AWS lambda.
- Perform Jenkins administration, updating plugins, setting up new projects and debugging build problems.
- Developed complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions, and Packages along with performing DDL and DML operations on the database.
- Hand full experience on LINUX operating system.
- Developed Golang API and chat-bot using TDD to automate software deployments and rollbacks.
- Worked on Integration of data storage solutions including databases, key-value stores, and blob stores.
- Used Python's Unit Testing library for testing various programs on python and other codes.
- Worked on millions of database records on daily basis, finding common errors and bad data patterns and fixing them.
- Worked on BMC Control-m as it simplifies and automate diverse batch application workloads, improve SLAs and accelerates application deployment.
- Contributed source code in Golang to developing an automation framework for AWS CFN.
- Working in team of developers to build and deploy Flask, Linux, AWS.
- Trained extensively in agile methodologies and implemented by participating in scrum stand ups, discussing and implementing requirements with clients.
- Created MySQL queue using AWS SNS, SQS, and Golang (Go), to concurrently process SQL queries in the background
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Services) to track the events and perform analysis using Django.
- Supported/maintained client website within the DJANGO CMS system for various website needs.
- Performed dynamic UI designing with HTML5, CSS3, less, Bootstrap, JSON and AJAX.
- Created Python and Bash scripts to monitor & increase efficiency of retail management application system and operations.
- Developed a Django CMS based promotion management system offering the ability to created arbitrary forms through an admin interface.
- Used Ansible playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery pipeline. This primarily consists of a Jenkins and Sonar server, the infrastructure to run these packages and various supporting software components such as Maven, etc.
- Implemented REST API's in Python using python based micro-framework called Flask with SQL Alchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which OpenStack would be deployed.
- Worked in DevOps group running Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in Amazon AWS cloud configuration.
- Designed and developed MySQL Procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts for Data Import/Export and Conversions.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting programming related issues.
- Installed and configured configuration tool such as Chef Server/workstation and nodes via CLI tools to AWS nodes.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools and staged virtual environment using Docker.
Environment: Python 2.7, Python 3.6, PostgreSQL, Django, Go Language, Agile, REST, JSON, Flask, Linux, MS SQL Server, API, MySQL, Eclipse, Jenkins, Datical, Bitbucket, Git, SSO, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap JS, HTML5, CSS3, Docker, Ajax, Ansible, Numpy.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of application system and operations, data conversion scripts, AMQP/RabbitMQ, REST, JSON, and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Developed Python based API (Restful Web Service) to track the events and perform analysis using Django.
- Involved in development using C++, bug fixing and unit testing of the Layout commands.
- Created a Python /Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/JQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Built client pages using HTML, JSP, XML to interact with users, and the business logic is implemented using Servlets and Java Beans.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Worked on JMS components for asynchronous messaging.
- Worked mainly on Core Java, C++, STL, data structures, UNIX, multithreading.
- Implemented code MVC2 framework using JSP's JavaBeans & Servlets.
- Utilized Python libraries Numpy, Twisted and Matpoltlib.
- Creating Cloud Formation templates in JSON format and deploy stack of AWS resources like EC2 instances, get code from S3 and deploy it, creation of security group and so on, as defined in the template.
- Developing and testing cookbooks, keeping the chef repository synchronized with the version control system.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also, re-used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Configuring organizational policy including defining the roles and environments and ensuring that the critical data is stored in the data bags.
- Used Python Boto3 to write scripts to automate launch, starting and stopping of EC2 instances and taking snapshots of the servers.
- Used GO scripts for uploading a file to S3 and deploying them and creating GO serverless application and deploying it to AWS lambda.
- Work with development leadership to create project roadmaps.
- Develop estimates for your own assigned work and complete assigned software development, testing and/or maintenance tasks.
- Work with other software designers to develop a "plug and play" framework for hardware compatibility.
Confidential - Harrisburg, PA
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in Django
- Used Salt Stack to configure and manage the infrastructure
- Restful web services using Python REST API Framework.
- Implemented the application using Python Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled the security using Python Spring Security.
- Tested entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework
- Responsible for handling the integration of database system.
- Developed Server-side automation using Node JS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL stores from Node JS.
- Used object-relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based scheme.
- Implemented Performance tuning and improved the Performance of Stored Procedures and Queries.
- Installed and configured py Builder for application builds and deploying it.
- Used Selenium Library to write fully functioning test automation process that allowed the simulation of submitting different we request from multiple browser to web application.
- Developed and Deployed SOAP based Web Services on Tomcat Server.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration for code quality inspection and worked on building local repository mirror and source code management using Git hub.
- Used IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Wrote unit testing codes using unit test, resolving bugs and other defects using Firebug.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues.
- Used GIT to coordinate team development.
Confidential - New Brighton, MN
- Developing Web Applications with W3C, XHTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS3 standards and using Python, Django.
- Worked on Payment Processing which involves monitoring payments and provide required solutions.
- Involved in the complete software life cycle (SDLC) to develop the web application.
- Designed Database Model for the entire application Creating tables, Views and Stored procedures.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery, Angular JS and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C# .NET.
- Develop consumer-based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, Behaviour Drive Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, GUI and web application testing using Spec.
- Worked on advanced CSS concepts and building table-free layouts.
- Worked on frontend frameworks like CSS Bootstrap for development of Web applications.
- Wrote SQL Queries and implementing stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, Cursors, triggers.
- Created Database Schema for MySQL Database and involved in designing ER-Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Worked on Restful API's to access the third party data for the internal analysis and statistical representation of that data.
- Worked on Pandas to import the data, Sort and plot the statistical data using histograms.
- Worked on Python Scripts to create Excel and CSV files for documenting the Statistical Reports
- Worked on Python Libraries such as HTTPLib2, Urllib.
- Integration with multiple encoders and verification device.
- Used GitHub for Version Control System and deployed the project code into Heroku.
- Worked on XML documents based on XML Schema definition (XSD) with python scripts to load the data to database.
- Designed the architecture of the hardware environments and methodology of the code.