- 4+ year of experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of business application systems for Health Care - and - Banking Sectors
- Possess strong analytic and trouble shooting skills
- Experience with Database maintenance including monitoring and maintenance tasks
- Proficient in developing and maintaining Unix shell scripts as well as programming in PL/SQL
- Experience of Performance Tuning & Optimization of SQL statements using various types of Indexes and Explain plan.
- Ability to create and modify Oracle objects such as tables, indexes, constraints, packages, procedures, functions, views, synonyms & sequences.
- Solid understanding of Data Modeling, Evaluating Data Sources and strong understanding of Data Warehouse/Data Mart mapping.
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) models (like Agile methodology, waterfall model)from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Well versed in Normalization and De normalization techniques for optimum performance in relational and dimensional database environments.
- Proficient in writing PL/SQL procedures with use of Cursors, Collections, Nested Tables and Bulk Processing.
Databases: Oracle9i/10g/11g, SQL Server
Languages: Unix, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Application Development Tools: Toad, Power Designer, SQL Developer, Informatica
Operating System: MS-DOS, Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, UNIX
Other Skill: Project Management Plan, Functional Specifications documentation, Business requirement document, MS Office, MS Visio, System Architect, MS Project 2003/2007, Reports, End User Documentation, Testing
- Working as developer for 835 Payment File Processing.
- Conducting meeting with business analyst to understand the requirement document.
- Developed analytical design document, User Interface document, test case documents and production turn over kit for assigned projects.
- Working with Change management team &DBA team to deploy code in non-production and production - environment.
- Conducting meeting with release management team to monitor proper deployment of the project.
- Developed tables, stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers and user query.
- Assisting QA team to solve any query raised during the testing time.
- Created user query and scheduled queries in User query tool.
- Created plv jobs and with the support of production support team scheduled to run through cron job.
- Worked with production support team during warranty phase of the project.
- Maintained, troubleshoot, optimizes and improved existing database applications and database objects.
Technologies: Oracle 11g
- Developed package to encrypt password & PII information available in tables
- Developed trigger to audit DML changes occurred on configuration tables by capturing data into audit & history table
- Worked with DBA team to restore data from Production to lower environment as database refresh process & performed various validations after restoration of data.
- Developed package to copy account data of specified tables from production to lower environment within given specific date
- Developed procedure to purge the older data
- Tune queries and re-write the code of packages to enhance performance of the job
- Developed logical & physical data models using Power- designer
- Verification of data between two database
- Tuned existing packages using Explain plan & Tk-Prof utility
- Created tables, stored procedures, packages, constraints, types, sequences, Index, triggers, views and shell scripts
- Involved in requirement phase, design phase, development phase, testing phase and support to production team during deployment of code in production.
- Developed procedures, triggers, functions, tables, constraints, Indexes and collections to implement business logic.
- Created forms for activities related to HRMS.
- Created user query and sNcheduled cron jobs to run query on daily basis.
- Imported data from database using the external table and SQL Loader.
- Optimized existing jobs using SQL & PL/SQL tuning methodologies and toolkits
- Performed data backup and recovery task
- Maintained, troubleshoot, optimizes and improved existing database applications and database objects
Technologies: Oracle 10g