- A motivated and adaptable individual with an impeccable IT experience in data analytics and visualization with wonderful experience in the healthcare domain with interest in expanding knowledge in other domains as well. Excellent in using knowledge and data applications to answering business problems and to inform decision making process. An enthusiastic individual with extensive experience in Data Analysis, Data manipulation, Data Extraction, Research and Reporting in different formats and from various sources. Proven ability to learn, utilize in - house databases and systems to maintain strategic vision of the organization and link it with everyday work. Able to perform multiple duties in business analysis, project or program management, and functional leadership. A wonderful team player who can relate and work efficiently with diverse groups.
- Possess strong computer and office administration skills with a vast knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio).
- Excellent knowledge and usage of reporting and visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI and Microstrategy.
- Experience in data scrubbing and cleansing.
- Great understanding of SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile (specifically SCRUM).
- Possess a strong ability to adapt and learn new technologies and new business lines rapidly
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication skills, great attention to details and the ability to work under pressure.
- Use SAS to import and export data from and into SAS tables. Excellent knowledge of SQL Server DWH platform including architecture.
- Knowledge of healthcare information systems, experience with Practice Management software and HIPAA Guidelines.
- Hands on experience in SAS programming for extracting data from Flat files, Excel spreadsheets and external RDBMS (SQL SERVER/ ORACLE) tables using LIBNAME and SQL PASSTHRU facility.
- Experience in working with SAS Studio for reporting and analytical tasks.
- Strong ability to write SQL queries using PROC SQL.
- Excellent knowledge and usage of reporting tools such as Tableau and SAS.
Operating Systems: Win XP, Vista, 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008(X32, X64), Unix
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , MySQL 5.7, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, DB2
ETL/Other Tools: SAS Base 9.x, SSIS (Visual Studio), Erwin Data Modeler
Querying Tools: SQL Management Studio 2008/2012, SQL Plus, SQL Developer, PL-SQL
Querying language: SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau 9.3, 10.2, 10.4, Power BI, MicroStrategy, SSRS
Programming language: SAS, TSQL/PL-SQL
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Ambulatory/Acute Service Data Analyst / Tableau Developer
- Work with end users, business and IT users to understand, elicit and analyze reporting requirements
- Hands-on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards
- Create report schedules, data connections, projects, groups in Tableau server
- Experience in creation and updates of several SQL Index, Views, Complex Stored Procedures, triggers and appropriate User defined functions
- Use ETL process to Extract, Transform and Load the data into stage area and data warehouse
- Document complete server architecture and solutions to troubleshoot performance, scheduling, and server related issues
- Perform Tableau type conversion functions when connected to relational data sources.
- Create incremental refreshes for data sources on Tableau server
- Provide feedback on the quality of data including identification of billing patterns and outliers
- Develop SQL Queries to pull patients data and symmetrically link it with procedures and claims data.
- Identify and documented limitations in data quality that jeopardize the ability of internal and external data analysts
- Prepare high level analysis reports with Tableau and Excel
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Conduct patient evaluations, communicate rehabilitation process with the patient and their families, and formulate individualized treatments plans with geriatric population.
- Collaborate with team in order to assess patient needs, establish discharge plans, discuss patient progress and assess follow up care needs.
- Provide skilled OT services to patients with complex disease processes including but not limited to cerebrovascular accidents, non-traumatic and traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, orthopedic disorders, cardio-pulmonary disorders, autoimmune disorders, debility, and long-term illnesses.
- Recommend home modifications, assess need for adaptive devices, and other self-care related equipment to promote independence at home.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
BI / Data Analyst
- Support the company’s healthcare software functions, implementation and training
- Make business recommendations based on data collected to improve business efficiency
- Query data from patient’s database table and made recommendations for improvement
- Analyze the requirements to identify the necessary tables that need to be populated into the staging database
- Perform numerous data extraction requests involving SQL scripts
- Involved in analyzing the source data coming from different Data Sources
- Perform in depth analysis of data & prepared weekly, biweekly, monthly reports using MS Excel and SQL
- Extensively used SAS functions such as Proc Report, Proc Tabulate, Proc Summary, Proc Print and Data Null Reports
- Compile detailed reports using data tools such as but not limited to SQL and Tableau
- Support business organizational teams by creating flow charts, process and prioritize goals and develop KPI’s and other management reporting
- Create an action plan for future automated statistics available by dashboard
- Create complex reports like Detail Level Transaction report's, monthly Aging, YTD cash goal Reports, Quarterly reports by creating multiple queries.
- Hands on experience to extract, manipulate and built complex formulas in Tableau for various business calculations
- Involved in resolving reporting issues and design issues throughout the reporting life cycle