- 10+ years of experience as Oracle PL / SQL Developer in Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i & 8i versions and IT experience in Software Development/Maintenance & Production Support Projects.
- Technical areas of experience related to PL / SQL, Informatica, and UNIX & Shell Scripting.
- Expertise in Client - Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, PL / SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL *LOADER.
- Experience in Design, Development, and Enhancement and Maintaining applications in Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c using SQL, PL / SQL .
- Experienced in complete life cycle Implementation of PL / SQL Development.
- Experienced in working in OLAP and OLTP Database environments.
- Proficient in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Normalization, Database Design, creating Indexes, Functions, Triggers, Sub Queries, Collections, Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Experienced in importing data from Flat files from Legacy Applications to Oracle DB using SQL Loader.
- Creating Users, Roles and Profiles, Privilege management with role-based security.
- Expertise in Data Warehousing and ETL concepts.
- Good Exposure to Informatica Transformation concepts.
- Expertise in handling 24/7 Production Support projects.
- Good exposure to Development, Testing, Production Support, Debugging, Implementation and Documentation.
- Experienced in Requirements Gathering and Preparing Use Cases.
- Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and Hints.
- Comprehensive and in depth experience using the System Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Expertise in working with Projects in Agile Methodology.
- Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab.
- A self-motivated, responsible and reliable team player with a set of strong technical skills.
- Strong conceptual, business, analytical skills and innovative problem solving abilities.
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall Software Development methodologies.
- Strong experience in Data warehouse concepts, ETL.
- Performance tuning and optimization using Explain Plan, SQL *Trace, TKPROF and Oracle Optimizer hints.
- Experienced in PL / SQL Performance Tuning using Bulk Collections and other optimization techniques,
- Expertise in Dynamic SQL and Exception Handling.
- Expertise in Data Integration of data from various data sources like SQL Server, Oracle, Flat Files, and XML files and Data Migration.
- Experienced in working with high availability and scalability databases.
- Worked with various performance tuning techniques using tools provided by Oracle like SQL *TRACE, TKPROF, HINTS, DBMS STATS etc.
- Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modelling using normalizing Techniques.
- Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL / SQL .
- Developed materialized views for data replication in distributed environments.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL / SQL Tables.
- Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader.
- Experience with Oracle Supplied Packages such as DBMS SQL, DBMS JOB and UTL FILE.
- Created Packages and Procedures to automatically drop table indexes and create indexes for the tables.
- Developed and Automated batch load process using SQL *Loader, Shell scripts and Crontab.
- Experience in SQL performance tuning using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO).
- Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
- Created POC, & actual app for Front-end ATG-Endeca integration with Assembler API.
- Designed and implemented the frontend ATG to Endeca Integration, including cartridges, querying and query processing and rendering of navigation, facets, pages and searches. Performed performance
- Created SQL*plus reports as per client's various needs and developed business objects.
- Developed various PL/SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers on master tables for automatic creation of primary keys and foreign keys.
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL Stored packages, Procedures, Functions, Collections, Object, Types, Triggers.
- Modified several SQL*Loader scripts to handle new feeds from different sources and load data into the database from several sources.
- Tuning of backend integration (deployment and indexing) and frontend search queries and processing. Implemented and configured all the cartridges and renderers.
- Experience with industry standard methodologies such as Agile in various software development project.
- Developed Shell scripts to automate execution of SQL scripts to check incoming data with master tables, insert the valid data into Customer Management System and invalid data into error tables which will be sent back to sender notifying the errors.
- Creating and enhancing daily, monthly, yearly jobs using Perl and UNIX shell Scripting.
- Used PL/SQL programming to develop Stored Procedures, Functions and Database Triggers including standard packages like DBMS SQL, DBMS XPLAN, DBMS JOB, and UTL FILE.
- Experience with RDF, formal logic, or other advanced modeling tools.
- Extensively used Cursors, Ref Cursors, Exceptions and Anonymous blocks for generating reports.
- Identified and defined Fact relationships. Maintained and employed OLAP Cubes in SSAS.
- Design, Install, configure, and monitor Golden Gate Replication 12c.
- Implementing with J2EE/ATG/Endeca/Angular JS.
- Extensively involved in writing SQL queries (Sub queries and Join conditions), PL/SQLprogramming.
- Developed several stored procedures and functions using advanced Oracle concepts such as Bulk Binds, Bulk Collects Ref Cursors to improve performance.
- Generated server-side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Extensive experience in defining and implementing Enterprise Metadata Architecture & Standards, guidelines and data/integration architectures for a large project, illustrating mastery of design patterns and best practices.
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Preparing project-phase plans and implementation schedule, plan and conduct meeting and workshops relative to the project plans, and communicate day to day project status to all levels of management.
- Analyze, develop and implement custom application solutions using BMC Control-M scheduling tools.
- Analyze, processes, and test batch processes from requirements specifications, and ensures that the finished product meets requirements.
- Working with Application Developers to perform analysis and recommendations on new workflows identified for scheduling.
- Deployment of Workflows in development, QA and Production Control-M Environments and assist developers in performing functional and user acceptance tests.
- Created stored procedures, functions, packages, collections, triggers, object types to implement complex business functionality. Implemented data optimization, scrubbing and manipulation of staged data using PL/SQL packages.
- Encapsulated error handling and used autonomous transaction for logging. Used UTL FILE for exporting data and UTL MAIL to generate E-mails.
- Created shell scripts to fine tune the ETL flow of the Informatica workflows
- Extensively used PL/SQL features like nested table, V array and Bulk collect for high performance of stored procedures.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries (cursors, ref cursors, sub queries, correlated sub queries). Provided support for multiple business groups and managed SDLC for multiple projects to satisfy business needs.
- Created various User defined EXCEPTIONS to control the process based on the business requirement.
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Conversions, Interfaces, Workflow and Reports.
- Collaborated with Business Analysts and Business Objects team to understand the requirements and translate the requirement into technical specifications.
- Procedures and packages and the necessary insight into the data.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL programming and created new packages and procedures and modified and tuned existing procedure and queries using TOAD.
- Strong knowledge of Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes using UNIX shells scripting, SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
- Created PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers, extensively used cursors, ref cursors, User defined object types, Records in PL/SQL Programming.
- Worked on Tuning of the SQL queries, which takes long time to process the request using Explain Plans to reduce the response time.
- Hands on experience of Oracle Apex
- Extensive querying using SQL*plus / TOAD to monitor quality and integrity of data.
- Extensively worked in performance tuning of programs, ETL procedures and processes and used debugger to troubleshoot logical errors.
- Proficient in advance features of Oracle 11g for PL/SQL programming like using cursor, variables, Reference cursors, array's, nested tables, Dynamic SQL and Bulk Binds.
- Built and maintained SQL Scripts, Indexes, reports and queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Participated in Daily status meetings to update the status of work.
- Performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the Application. Involved in preparing documentation and user support documents.
- Experience in design and development of systems using PL/SQL in a Unix environment
- Involved in Code Reviews and test Reviews and participated in Quality Audits.
- Developed complex SQL queries to perform the back-end testing of the Oracle database using SQL and UNIX shell commands.
- Worked on job scheduling using DBMS SCHEDULER.
- Provided support to the User/Customer incase if they have any questions on running the Reports.
- Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
- Worked extensively on different types of transformations like expression, union, filter, aggregator, update strategy, lookup, stored procedure, sequence generator, Normalizer and joiner.