- Having working Knowledge in DevOps Environment as an automation engineer on various technologies/ applications like GIT, SVN, Puppet, Chef, Docker, AWS, etc.
- Experienced in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Subroutines, functions on SQL, PL/SQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Developed Consumer - based custom features and applications using Python, Django, and HTML. Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle, strong experience in data engineering, Database designs, agile methodologies, coding, testing of enterprise applications and IDE's such as Jupiter Notebook, PyCharm, Emacs, Spyder and Visual Studio.
- Worked with Golang to create enterprise solution for document search as well-developed solutions in Golang.
- Experience with Django and Flask a high-level Python Web framework.
- Working with backend python automation, CI pipelines, Docker and cloud provisioning/automation.
- Actively involved in each phase of software Development life cycle (SDLC) and experience in Agile Software Methodology.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWS services Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra (1.2, 2.0 and 2.1), Kubernetes and Mongo DB (2.6, 2.4), Orient DBF net.
- Experience in developing web applications by following Model View Control (MVC) Architecture using server side application Django.
- I understand and experienced with the following; Plone, Pyramid, Django, Angular PostgreSQL, ZODB, Key Value Stores, Couchdb, Couchbase, Linux, Nginx, Varnish, ReactJS and Odoo.
- Excellent Experience on various Python integrated IDE's such as Sublime Text, PyCharm, Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experience in working on various python packages such as NumPy, SQL Alchemy, Pyside, SciPy, and PyTables.
- Expertise in usage of Django Framework for developing web applications.
- Good knowledge in establishing database connections for Python by configuring packages MySQL-Python.
- Good experience in performing operations such as CRUD operations and writing complex queries with Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience in developing web services (WSDL, SOAP and REST) and consuming web services with python programming language.
- Good experience in using Shell scripting for automation by following Python PEP.
- Experience in Bash Shell Scripting, SQL and Java.
- Hands on experience with installation and configuration of Apache Tomcat server.
- Used Confidential Elastic Beanstalk with Confidential EC2 to deploy project into AWS.
- Expertise in full life cycle application development and also good experience in Unit testing and Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior driven Development.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
- Hands on experience with version control tools such as SVN, JIRA, GitHub, and GitLab.
- Experience in Database modelling with SQL, PostgreSQL, and MySQL. Knowledge of Azure fundamentals.
- Experience in testing frameworks like Behave.
- Experience in working on different operating systems-windows, Linux, UNIX, and Mac also strong development experience on Linux based operating systems such as Ubuntu, Red Hat and CentOS.
- Experienced with integration of MongoDB and Casandra databases.
- Used all major ETL transformations to load the tables through Informatica mappings.
- Skilled experience in Python with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, Jasy, numpy, Scipy, matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, python-twitter, Pandas dataframe, networks, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity) to drive .com
- Assisted in pricing of securities including bonds and mortgages in programming domain such as C++, MATLAB and R programming.
- Excellent communication, Teamwork, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
Sr. Python Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience with AWS services like S3, ELB, EBS, Auto-Scaling, Route53, Storefront, IAM, Cloud Watch, RDS etc.
- Utilized Spark, Scala, Hadoop, HQL, VQL, pySpark, Data Lake, TensorFlow, HBase, Cassandra, Redshift, Mongo DB, Kafka, Kinesis, Spark Streaming, Edward, CUDA, MLLib, AWS, Python, a broad variety of machine learning methods including classifications, regressions, dimensionally reduction etc.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Extensively involved in infrastructure as code, execution plans, resource graph and change automation using Terraform. Managed AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Created Terraform scripts for EC2 instances, Elastic Load balancers and S3 buckets. Implemented Terraform to manage the AWS infrastructure and managed servers using configuration management tools like Chef and Ansible.
- Developed file cleaners using Python libraries and made it clean.
- Worked on MVC architecture using PHP, Python as controller.
- Build numerous Lambda functions using python and automated the process using the event created.
- Created an AWS Lambda architecture to monitor AWS S3 Buckets and triggers a thumbnail create event whenever a user uploads a new picture.
- Used PowerShell for DevOps in Windows-based systems.
- Experienced in setting up EC2 instances, security groups and Setting up databases in AWS using S3bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Developed web-based open stack applications using Python and Django for Bigdataanalysis and also using PySpark.
- Performed S3 buckets creation, policies on IAM role based polices, MFA and customizing the JSON template
- Automated various service and application deployments with ANSIBLE on CentOS and RHEL in AWS.
- Wrote ANSIBLE Playbooks with Python, SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python. Run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Worked in MySQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization.
- Deployed the project into Jenkins using GIT version control system.
- Learned to index and search/query large number of documents inside Elastic search.
- Taken part in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.
- Experience in Python advanced packages and modules like Requests, Scrapy, BeautifulSoup, Multithreading, Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, wxPython, QT, Regex expressions, SQL Alchemy, SQL based database connectiors JDBC/ODBC and Py-Virtual Environment.
- Experience in Installing Jenkins/Plugins for GIT Repository, Setup SCM Polling for Immediate Build with Maven and Maven Repository and Deployment of apps using custom modules through Puppet as a CI/CD Process.
- Extensive use of version controlling systems like GIT and SVN.
- Loaded the data into Spark RDD and do in memory data Computation to generate the Output response.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Responsible for installing and administrating the SonarQube for code quality check and Nexus repository and generating reports for different projects. Also, integrated them into Jenkins.
- Prepared scripts to ensure proper data access, manipulation and reporting functions with R programming languages.
- Formulated procedures for integration of R programming plans with data sources and delivery systems.
- Involved in writing queries in SparkSQL using Scala.
- Hands on experience in Apache Spark creating RDD's and Data Frames applying operations like Transformation and Actions and converting RDD's to Data Frames.
- Worked with View Sets in Django-REST framework for providing web services and consumed web services performing CRUD operations.
- Used Python Library Beautiful Soup 4 for Web Scraping to extract data for building graphs.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application. Environment: Confidential Web Services (AWS), Cloud Environment, Lambda, Dynamo DB, Python 3.4, Django, API Gateway, Java, J2EE, REST API, Spark, Spark API, SparkSQl, Spark Streaming Spring framework, AngularJS, HTML, Confidential S3, CloudWatch, eclipse, MS-SQL Server, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence.Devops.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed front end and backend of the application utilizing Python on Django Web Framework.
- Developed consumer-based features and applications using Python and Django in test driven Development.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap for development of Web applications.
- Launched Kubernetes to provide a platform for automating deployment, scaling and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts.
- Develop consumer-based features and applications using Python, Django, pyramid, Flask, Web2py, HTML and other web technologies.
- Frontend web development using HTML/CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap as well as back-end development using Golang and SQL.
- Expertise in developing web-based open stack applications using Python and Django for Bigdata analysis and also using PySpark.
- With using of Python OS module on UNIX environment, made job cloning and forking.
- Designed and implemented a dedicated MySQL database server to drive the web apps and report on daily progress.
- Wrote Python modules to view and connect the Apache Cassandra instance.
- Consumed external APIs and wrote RESTful API using Django REST Framework and AngularJs.
- Integrated Redis-Cache with the Django-rest-framework for reading the data faster.
- Implemented RESTful Web-Services for sending and receiving the data between multiple systems.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins by installing, configuring and maintaining for Continuous integration (CI) and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Implemented Bash, Perl, Python scripting to Automate many day-to-day tasks.
- Developed the notification service by posting the JSON request in AWS API Gateway, Validating the response in Lambda by getting the data from DynamoDB and sending the notification through AWS SNS.
- Wrote with object-oriented Python, Flask, SQL, Beautiful Soup, httplib2, Jinja2, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Linux, Sublime Text, GIT.
- Implemented REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Flask with SQL Alchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which OpenStack would be deployed.
- Involved in development of Web Services using and REST for sending and getting data from the external interface in XML and JSON format.
- Involved in various phases of the project like Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing.
- Wrote Stored Procedures in SQL and Scripts in Python for data loading.
- Created deployment groups in one environment for the Workflows, Worklets, Sessions, Mappings, Source Definitions, Target definitions and imported them to other environments.
- Tested and debugged the product in controlled and real situations.
- Deploy third party's applications using various CI tools like Jenkins. Environment: Python 3.4, 2.7, Django1.7, Java 1.7, SQL, Java Script, Linux, Shell Scripting, Mongo DB HTML, Angular JS, Eclipse jQuery, Kubernets, Ansible, JSON, XML, CSS, MySQL, Bootstrap, Confidential s3, AWS.
Confidential - Sunnyvale, C A
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed and developed the server module and resolved issues and responsible for its enhancements.\
- Architected and developed Python and Django for the backend development and front-end application using React, Webpack, Redux, and ES6/7 and PostgreSQL for the database.
- Worked on Django ORM module for signing complex queries.
- Load balancing of ETL processes, database performance tuning ETL processing tools.
- Loaded the data from Teradata to HDFS using Teradata Hadoop connectors.
- Hands on experience in Confidential Web Services AWS provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Red shift, Glacier, Bamboo, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF and EBS etc and Azure.
- Migrating a production infrastructure into an Confidential Web Services utilizing AWS Cloud Formation, Code Deploy, EBS and Ops Works.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection and open stack to provision new machines for clients.
- Defined different Django API profiling techniques for faster rendering information.
- Used Ansible, Vagrant, and Docker for managing the application environments.
- Developed Python scripts for testing the car functioning on different services.
- Worked with Splunk for testing the performance and debugging server level problems.
- Working close together with QA and Operations teams to understand, design, and develop and end-to-end data flow requirements.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with the React States and Events.
- Developed Restful MicroServices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked on Django and RabbitMQ queues.
- Imported data using Sqoop to load data from MySQL to HDFS on regular basis.
- Used Circle CI for continuous integration and delivery platform over GIT.
- Used Django Migrations for designing and expanding of the database.
- Automated most of the daily task using python scripting.
- Involved in the CI/CD pipeline management for managing the weekly releases.
- Worked on Jira for managing the tasks and improving the individual performance.
- Making recommendations to the team in terms of appropriate testing techniques, shared testing tasks
Environment: Python 2.7,AWS,Devops, Django, Django Rest, Flask, React, Redux, Circle CI, Vagrant, Splunk, New Relic Server, GitHub, Ansible, HTML5/CSS, PostgreSQL, Confidential Web Service (AWS), S3, EC2, EBS, PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Code, Linux, Shell Scripting, JIRA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Developing a Restful service using Python Flask framework.
- Involved in the Design, development, test, deploy and maintenance of the website.
- Wrote validation scripts in SQL to validate data loading.
- Hosted various company-wide training sessions on Pandas, RESTful, Microservices.
- To fetch data of definite options that are selected, Python routines were written to log into websites.
- Developed a web tool that monitors and drives the automated continuous integration system allowing release managers to track changes.
- Developed a Coverity mail script that extracts code defects data per component for a daily report to drive reducing defects in the code base.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib.
- Successfully migrated the Elasticsearch database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Implemented multithreading for parallel processing of requests using various features of Concurrent API.
- Worked on Oracle 11g databases and wrote SQL queries as well as stored procedures for the application.
- Assisted with production support activities using JIRA when necessary to help identify and resolve escalated production issues based on the SLA.