- 10+ years of diverse experience in the Information Technology industry with a focus on backend development and Big data processing.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle . Good understanding of Agile, Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Experience in designing automation scripts in order to eliminate excessive repeatable manual cycles
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team
Platforms: All Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, UNIX
Databases: Oracle SQL (10/11g), MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Teradata, SAS procSQL, Hadoop
Programming languages: Python, VBA, SQL, HTML, PHP, CSS, .NET, Java
Technologies: XML, JSON
Bug/TC management: JIRA, Redmine, TestRail
Applications: Charles, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
Other: Shell, MS Office, Lotus Domino, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, TSQL, PgAdmin, GIS, JOSM, SAS, Teradata, Hadoop, microstrategy platform, Apache Airflow, Google Analytics
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developing sets of stored procedures on TERADATA platform for delivering data migration between SAS (using ProcSQL) TERADATA (internal Teradata editor) and Hadoop (TOAD), which is, improved execution of a complex calculation for Global Risk department.
- Preparation and calculation large amount of data to delivering correct results for Risk models calculation.
- Creating reports in Microstrategy Planform using web based and desktop version of editors and MSSQL server Management Studio to visualize pivot data from different sources.
- As a part of a team created internal (web based) application for Risk model tracking dashboard. Using Python, HTML, CSS, Java script and SQL (MSSQL server).
- Created and automate reports to calculate PD (probability of default ), EAD ( exposure at default ), LGD (Loss given default ).
Software QA Analyst
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specs; was involved in developing test strategy and test plan documents.
- Keep track of the new requirements
- Create definition list of features for Confidential (Routing and Display testing)
- Executed manual testing and automation test cases for common functionality, using internal tools
- Writing SQL scripts for selecting a data from Postgres SQL servers
- Generating test - cases using Python scripts for Confidential testing (Routing and Display)
- Test report analysis (visual/audio guidance, turn restrictions, routing distance, detours, geometry, road directions, road/exits names)
- Using Apache Airflow to monitoring workflows and pipelines.
- Using GIS tools (Q-GIS) to check Data visualization, road segmentation etc. on the Confidential stage
Confidential, Monterey, CA
- Manage the production and development databases including performance tuning, capacity planning, SQL Server clustering, database security configuration, and database continuity.
- Design and implement SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2014 databases for mission-critical business.
- Use SQL Profiler for troubleshooting, monitoring, and optimization of SQL Server and SQL code.
- Develop and modify stored procedures, queries, triggers, views, indexes, and functions to handle business rules, history data and audit analysis.
- Created reports that ran daily for jobs running in SQL Server Agent.
- Created shell scripts to running server programs based on trigger time.
Lead Automation Engineer
- Created engine for web based application (backend) on desktop used NBSM Strategy tool (core) and Oracle PL/SQL Developer.
- Build stored procedures in PL/SQL platform for antifraud systems and integrated them with XML, Java, PHP into the system of decision making that minimized credit risks by 30%.
- Created technical documentation.
- Assisted project teams with project level test strategies and test approaches. Prepared pool of data for QA team.
- Implemented functional modules into Java applications using PL/SQL developer.
- Communicated with other development engineers, and product managers throughout the product cycle to deliver software that meets specifications and customer expectations.
- Created and tested new strategy automation system for making decisions (APS), using instruments SQL, XML, VBA, MS SQL Server, Java, NBSM, PHP, that saved company’s budget and reduced the number of errors in decisions.
- Communicated with other IT Team Leads and team members to resolve issues.
- Analyzed big data within Oracle database (PL/SQL Developer) for creating reports to top managements.
- As a part of team created business intelligence and data warehousing (Qracle PL/SQL Developer, MS SQL Server)
- Executed risk modeling strategy for data validations on Oracle database with SQL
- Corrected and documented technical documentation to match with current requirements.
- Developed, maintained and reviewed Test Plan, Baselines and Test Cases
Credit Rating Analyst
- Developed and implemented the scoring system of decision-making (VBA, Excel, MS Access).
- Helped to enhance the quality of credit applications.
- Made recommendations about procedural/policy changes to the credit policy department.