- Having 7+ years of IT experience as a Web/Application Developer and coding with analytical programming using Python, Django.
- Experienced with full software development life cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object - oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
- Used Apache to deploy production site.
- Experience in developing web-based applications using Python 3.4/2.7, Django.
- Experienced in MVC frameworks like Django, Angular JS, React JS, Java Script, JQuery.
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django, Pyramid.
- Experienced in Python’s modules Numpy, Pandas, Pyside, PyTables, PyQt etc. for generating complex graphical data, creation of histograms etc.
- Strong experience using Web Services and API’s in python.
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC and frameworks such as Django, Flask.
- Proficient in SQL databases MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Hands on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- SQL Reference Mapper, using Regular Expressions Successfully mapped over a hundred thousand SQL references inside of SQL Object source code, VB code, SSRS reports, and DTS packages.
- Worked on various applications using python integrated IDEs Eclipse, PyCharm, NetBeans.
- Good experience in developing web applications and implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django, Flask and Pyramid.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing and generating of test cases for web applications using Junit and Python Unit test framework.
- Experience Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++ and JAVA.
Programming Languages:: Python-3.4, C, C++, Java.
Frameworks:: Django, Flask, AngularJS, Pyramid, CSS, web2py, Struts
Version Control:: Git, GitHub
Python Libraries:: Numpy, Pandas.
Databases:: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, NOSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
IDE's/Development Tools: PyCharm, Eclipse, Sublime Text, NetBeans
Web Services:: RESTful Web Services, SOAP
Servers:: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Bug Tracking Tools:: Jira
Testing Tools:: Selenium and Junit
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Providing daily reports to the development team and the manager, participate in both the design and development phase.
- Participated in Daily stand-up meetings and provided status on work progress.
- Strong understanding of MySQL database. Wring Queries on Existing schema for Analysis.
- Created database using MySQL and wrote several queries to extract data from database.
- Designed the front end of the application using Python, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and JQuery. Worked on backend of the application.
- Setup code repositories like GIT and managed plugins for Jenkins for scheduled automatic checkout of code.
- Implemented AngularJS controllers to maintain each view data.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept
- Responsible for React UI and architecture.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, Angular JS and Node JS.
- Performed testing using Django's Test Module.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Working in team of developers to build and deploy Flask, Linux, AWS.
- Involved in maintaining and editing Python scripts for application deployment automation
- Working on various Integrated Development Environments like Pycharm, Anaconda Spyder.
- Created, activated and programmed in Anaconda environment. Wrote programs for performance calculations using NumPy.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Created Python scripts used to generate reports.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Create, activate and program in Anaconda environment
- Applied HTML, HTML5, Java scripting and CSS for generating daily reports.
- Using the Numpy, Anaconda and keras module.
- Developed automatic generated reports using python and SQL.
- Design and implement the python scripts based on the requirement.
- Analyze the data using the Daily reports and work based on the requirement and targets, which discussed in the stand-up meetings.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many python bug fixes.
- Creation of python scripts for data access and analysis to aid in process and system monitoring.
- Involved in Agile methodology and scrum process.
- Participated in Design, Develop and deployment of the project.
- Implement code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in preparing engineering specification with OOA and OOD.
- Used Rational Rose Enterprise to develop Use Case diagrams, Collaboration and Sequence Diagrams, State Diagrams, Data Modelling.
- Administered and Engineered Jenkins for managing weekly Build, Test and Deploy chain, GIT with Dev/ Test/Prod Branching Model for weekly releases.
- Developed the frontend for interaction by using the Django framework.
- Worked with version controlling systems like GIT.
- Created Data layer in MYSQL.
- Extracted and loaded data using Python scripts and PL/SQL packages.
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Version control using GITHub.
- Involved in writing stored procedures using MySQL.
- Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Supported Java application for Media portal management.
- Debugging and testing of the applications & fine-tuning performance.
- Provided maintenance support in production environment.
- Implemented DAO database access objects.
- Worked under Agile/Scrum environment and handled production rollouts and issues.
- Effectively communicated with the external vendors to resolve queries.
- Perform design, architect, implement and messaging web application.
- Worked in Agile development following Scrum process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Worked on frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Wrote Python modules to extract/load asset data from the MYSQL source database.
- Used PyUnit the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes.
- Used Git for the version control.
- Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Worked on object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Django and Linux.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Documented the problems and progress of project most accurately.
- Developing Web Applications using Python and Django Framework.
- Create server-side API endpoints
- Set up and maintain MYSQL database server used to store web application data.
- Involved in debugging the applications monitored on JIRA using agile methodology.
- Designed and developed the interface program to Import item master using SQL *Loader, PL/SQL package and Import Concurrent program.
- Involved in customization of Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports.
- Created views, procedures, and functions, packages in the Oracle Database using PL-SQL, SQL/PLUS, and TOAD.
- Developed PL/SQL packages using indexes, joins, bulk collects and bulk variables.
- Made Forms customization on various existing forms.
- Developed many complex reports using Oracle Reports 6.
- Designed and developed front-end applications using Oracle Forms 6i.
- Developed Ad-hoc reports as per the requirement in Oracle Reports.
- Process payments automatically and manually in case of exceptions.
- Involved in developing test plans and test cases based on high-level and detailed designs.
- Extensively used SQL Developer for database access and PL/SQL Development and SQL tuning.
- Involved in Production Support and troubleshooting data quality and integrity issues.
Environment: SQL*Loader, Oracle Reports 6i, SQL, PL/SQL, Toad, Oracle 11g, SQL*Plus, SQL developer, UNIX.