- Seeking a Technical Lead position in a challenging and growing IT work environment, where I can use my Information Technology experience and improve the management system of the company. I have extensive experience in the related field and have been appreciated and awarded for my excellent performance.
- Currently Working as Data Architect/Modeler/ETL consultant/Data Analyst.
- Overall 10+ Years of varied experience in IT in Database working knowledge of Retail, Confidential and Finance Domains.
- 4+ years of experience as Data architect and Data Modeler (Erwin and Power Designer) in oracle 10 and 11g.
- 1 year of experience as Database engineer on Netezza Database.
- 6+ years of experience of as technical lead for Development teams including the roles of oracle database developer, ETL scripting and implementation.
- 4+ years of experience as a data analyst for transactional and fraud prevention systems, well versed with database profiling, data validation etc..
- Good knowledge on oracle analytical programming for data analysis. Built various reports and proposed multiple visualization reports to enhance the live reports for stores.
- Well versed in Estimates, Proposals, and Preparation of development, PROD deployment strategies.
- 6+ years of experience as Pl/Sql developer for oracle database and as a technical lead.
- 6 Months of experience on Teradata and Micro Strategy with good analytical skills to build business rules.
- Expertise has been concentrated in all the phases like requirements gathering, Architect, Design, Development, testing, deployment and support and familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Worked on Oracle 10g, 11g, Teradata, Tableau, UNIX, VB6, Trackwise 7, crystal reports, ASP.NET and ETL services.
- Good working knowledge on Protegrity encrypted/Tokenized data for handling PII,PCI and sensitive info.
- Expertise on Data marts, Data warehouse concepts, executed ETL projects successfully as a team lead.
- Sound knowledge on Oracle tuning and performance concepts, Database Administration concepts.
- Good awareness of Informatica, ETL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Data warehouse concepts, ETL tools/concepts.
- Ability to adapt successfully and quickly to change and deliver quality results in a timely manner and to meet stringent deadlines.
- Strong experience on database design for transactional systems as well as OLAP systems. Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
- Very good data analysis, data profiling and data normalization skills.
- Identified and evaluated the current data management technologies and Developed data models for database structure.
- Nice experience on design of Data Integration, ETL techniques and tools Dimensional Modelling, DataMart, cube design etc.
- Developed database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in SQL performance tuning using Cost - Based Optimization (CBO).
- Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
- 4+ years of experience in installation, development, and maintenance phases of EQMS tool - Trackwise.
- Good Understanding on middle ware tools like Weglogic, Jboss w.r.t to database interaction and session mgmt.
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows 2000/XP/98
Databases Related: Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server DB, Protegrity, Teradata and ETL concepts/tools, Informatica
Reporting Tools: Crystal reports, Tableau, Micro Strategy
EQMS tools: Trackwise
Other tools: Sql*Plus, Toad, Autosys and Sql Developer, Power Designer, Erwin
Domain: Confidential, Retail
Data Architect/Netezza Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Modelled the new dimensional and fact tables that store the performance metrics of portfolio’s that arrive from certain data sources /engines.
- Created appropriate data model to avoid the redistribution of fact tables and designed the reporting queries accordingly.
- Designed and implemented the star schema to accommodate SCD type 2 dimension and tagging appropriate fact to dimension.
- Worked on different fact tables to populate different level of facts, ex: portfolio level, security level etc..
- Worked on threshold logics to populate the facts related to a particular portfolio/security and at a given grain of the fact.
- Good working knowledge on portfolio and its types, securities/holdings, Benchmark, threshold calculations as facts.
- Implemented the change data set logic, a program to insert the dataset that has been changed from updated.
- Worked on fixing the performance issues by analyzing the plan of the queries.
- Created the Materialized views, views, procedures to load data to dimensions and facts.
- Designed Tableau reports, queries, parametrized queries etc. to pull the reports on Tableau reports.
- Designed and implemented the ETL jobs to pull the data from staging tables, load to appropriate dimensional tables, fact tables etc...,
- Worked on all production defects and handled them on priority to fix the data load issues.
- Used the clear case as code repository and clear quest as bug tracking system.
Data Architect/Modeller/Data Analyst
Confidential, Richfield, MN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the Database development team to provide database deliverables for application development team.
- Currently working as ETL lead for Operational Data Store Projects (ODS) and lead the development and QA team.
- Implemented appropriate data architecture for all functionalities by working closely with Solution Architect, business analysts.
- Have designed data models for Visual Bean Store (VBS), RA, Promo, Carrier Activation Platform (CAP), Fraud Prevention etc.., applications and developed the database changes accordingly.
- Database changes include designing the data model right from requirements to production deployments.
- Analyzed the dependencies (if any) with other systems and sort them out at the earlier phase itself by understanding the business logic of various teams and propose better solutions if required.
- Used ER modelling tools like power designer, ER studio to develop the models.
- Actively lead the database team, involved in DBA maintenance activities like planning the DB upgrade, Job handling those conflicts with business etc.
- Classification of PCI data and designing the encrypt logic - implemented Protegrity for sensitive data fields.
- Conduct weekly meetings with DBA and other teams to share the business knowledge and to plan for other activities (like issues to be addressed / new tools that can be used etc.).
- Analyze the results of performance testing and providing appropriate solutions if required, and ensure DB performance metrics are gathered during application performance testing and proactively identify any performance issues that may arise in PROD.
- Experience on table partitioning and maintenance, implementation of secure files on LOB’s with advanced functionalities like compression etc.
- Involved in the development of the DB changes. Set up appropriate alerts to make sure the environment is consistent.
- Working closely with Application solution Architects, DBA and Middleware teams to design the integration part.
- Implemented data partition and purging logic in Database that purges the data automatically on a scheduled basis.
- Used Pragma Autonomous Transaction to avoid mutating problem in database trigger.
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL and e xperience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS and good hands on with oracle Packages such as DBMS SQL,DBMS JOB and UTL FILE.
- Worked on Teradata to analyze the transactional data that further helps to build systems that helps business to make profits.
- Worked as a data analyst on Fraud Prevention application which helps to identify the fraud in the mobile activations, implement the new strategies to reduce the same
- Worked on database migration activities which involve identification of different spots of applications that connect to database and migrating them accordingly.
- Lead the ETL team on set up of OLAP system for mobile/Digital transactions.
- Successfully lead Operational Data Source system (ODS) implementation where business can generate live reports on store transactions.
- Designed the new data systems for Plan comparator services which are a unique tool to compare the data plans across carriers.
- Working with performance testing team to tune the queries/performance of application.
- Developed ETL jobs/functional related jobs using Shell scripts, Sql loader, procedures, packages and Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
- Presented Weekly status and Monthly status review meeting to client on the developments/issues/status etc.
- Providing required input and closely working with middle ware teams on data source management in middleware systems like WebLogic, JBoss etc..,
- Lead the CyberArk integration with all the existing systems/Apps to comply with enterprise security standards.
- Worked as a data analyst to fetch transaction and fraud reports. Good knowledge on Data profiling, data validation, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, to understand the data distribution of the system.
- Nice working skills with multiple departments/teams to understand the data definitions in various systems, flow of data etc.
- Worked with Production support teams to reports the issues that were identified in data analysis to correct them in future.
- Worked and extracted reports from transactional as well as data warehouse systems with good understanding about data warehouse concepts.
- Good understanding on oracle performance concepts to extract the reports in a smooth and faster way.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked as onsite and offshore team lead driving the key teams like Trackwise and other applications.
- In Confidential worked as a key member in Device Management (INet) and Trackwise applications which maintain Confidential Device database and complaints management systems.
- Involved in Installation of Trackwise module, development of application, supporting the application including enhancements and interfaces of Trackwise.
- Involved in development of jobs and deploying the same on Job tool (Autosys ). Each and every application having its own jobs which maintain the system updates and used to generate reports.
- Each and Every job having its own Functionality, build with Sql scripts (Contains Packages and procedures) along with Tpl and Sql files.
- Have application Customer Load, Product Load and other SAP update load jobs which synch the systems with SAP and other systems.
- Maintaining the Finished Goods Shipment system which is a complex system involving frequent data flows between different systems. Analyzing the sql scripts and other data systems in case of any job failures encountered.
- Helped in analyzing, identifying and resolving technical issues immediately. Moved the Trackwise application from SWAT mode.
- Maintaining the Application and handling the Production Issues. Attending weekly status meetings every week from offshore and preparing Weekly status Reports every week and sharing with Customer.
- Have supported Trackwise system also which is a complaint management system which is a critical application reporting to FDA.
- Handling the Data Warehouse interface between application and DWH database and responsible for fixing in case of any failures.
- Actively participated in requirement gathering sessions and developed the Crystal Reports that were associated with TrackWise application.
- Maintaining the data interface between INet and Trackwise systems which plays a critical part in reporting the devices and complaints to FDA.
- Developed the audit tracking systems that can track the changes on Database which complains with CFR11.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To develop the internal web application to capture the results of the Investigative trails. This includes web application as well as Database.
- Develop web application as well as controls which is a core part of the system.
- Developing the backend oracle scripts to create tables, procedures, functions, triggers etc.,
- Troubleshoot database issues and provide solution.
- Participating in status calls, owing the responsibility of change in requirements etc.
- Testing the application right from unit testing.
- Development of test cases and executing them. Analyzing the defects and providing the solutions.
- Developed the reusable components objects that will be used.
- Export & Import of database schemas & other objects as per user requirements.