- Having 3.10 years of professional experience in Analysis, Software Designing and Development in diverse technologies with more emphasis on Oracle Database and Tableau Reports.
- In my current role, I lead multiple data centers to focus on data migration and product development.
- Rich exposure in developing database objects such as triggers, types of cursors, Indexes, Materialized views, Packages, Sequences, Stored functions and procedures, Synonyms, partitioned Tables and Views.
- Good working experience with Tableau and Cognos for developing reports for business process.
- Advance PL/SQL programming such as bulk handling, analytical queries, collections, etc.
- Communicating with the client for gathering the requirements.
- Good understanding of Business logic with an analytical, problem solving, communication and Interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Experience of leading and guiding team.
Database Language: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, SAP HANA.
Tools: SQL Developer, pgAdmin, SAP HANA Studio, SQL Server, Eclipse, JIRAMS Excel.
BI Tool: Tableau, Cognos Analytics.
- Executing Ad - Hoc SQL queries regarding data migration issues.
- Developed & created Oracle Procedures for performing Validation scripts for Confidential .
- Leading various Data Centres and POC’s for data migration & new enhancements.
- Involved in creation of database objects such as types of cursors, views, packages, sequences, functions and stored procedures required for development process of Confidential .
- Experience in design & development of various reports utilizing Tableau Visualizations like Bar Graphs, Pie-Charts making use of Data Source & Context Filters according to the end user requirement.
- Wrote custom SQL queries for developing Tableau reports to support business requirement.
- Developed Tableau reports from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Good experience in creating simple(List, Crosstab, Chart) and active reports using Cognos Report Studio to support data migration analysis.
- Involved in creation of PL-SQL scripts (packages, procedures, functions, views) to facilitate the functioning of a billing system with Oracle databases.
- Interacted with end-users to understand their needs and business logic for the development of new requirements.
- Used PL/SQL Collection, Cursors to process huge volumes of data and used bulk collect for mass update as performance improvement process.
- Have worked on Interval Partitioning for future data load into tables.
- Wrote packages to fetch complex data from different tables into single database using joins, sub queries and database links.
- Developed database objects including views, sequences, packages and procedures to troubleshoot any database problems for banking process.
- Performed modifications on existing module as per change request and maintained it.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures as per the design and development related requirements of the project.
- Built and maintained SQL scripts, reports and queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Developed user interfaces & Writing Core java coding for different functionalities.
- Involved in writing packages/procedures for different modules used in application.
- Create reusable DDL, DML queries that can be used for different input data to validate against the User Interface.
- Involved in preparation of technical documentation of various modules.