- Overall 5 years of programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design Development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive Deadlines.
- Main responsibilities include understanding of client requirements & develop solutions.
- Experience in Client - Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL, PL/SQL,Oracle Developer Suite (Forms & Reports), TOAD, HTML, & CSS.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write and Transportable table spaces.
- Created Tables, Views, Constraints and Index
- Developed materialized views for data replication in distributed environments.
- Expertise in Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Cursors and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
- Experience on Requirement Analysis, Project Documentation, UAT, Training 7 Support.
- Ability to be an effective team player and work under time constraints.
Operating System:: Linux & Windows.
RDBMS: Oracle 9i, 10g & 11g.
Tools: SQL Plus, Oracle Forms and Reports Builder, SQL * Loader, Toad, SQL Developer.
Language: SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS.
- Developed System using PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, functions, Indexes and Collections to Implement business logic using Oracle Developer and toad.
- Designed, developed and maintained data extraction and transformation processes and ensured that data is properly loaded and extracted in and out of our systems.
- Investigated data quality issues and implemented appropriate solutions.
- Helped to improve the performance, scalability and stability of database systems.
- Identified and implemented programming enhancements.
- Developed technical system documentation.
- Understanding and Collecting requirements from Business user side or Business Analyst and to Convert that requirement to SQL queries or PL/SQL.
- Convert the business need in to Technical complex queries.
- Use different strategies of database development to meet the client functional requirement.
- Work with SQL and PL/SQL programming, developing complex code.
- Creating Pl/SQL packages, procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling For retrieving, manipulation, checking and migration complex data sets in Oracle.
- Creating the indexes on tables and partitioning the table for SQL tuning purpose.
- Writing procedures, functions, views, materialized views as required.
- Writing complex SQL queries for reporting purpose.
- Support the users of application with using multiple SQL and PL/SQL techniques
- Support all day to day activities related to database like data consolidation, data Migration scripting.
- Creating complex views, materialized views on multiple table as per customer Requirement.
- Used PL/SQL Tables, Cursors to process huge volumes of data and used bulk Collect for mass update as performance improvement process.
- Migrated data from flat files to tables using SQL*Loader.
- Work with Data migration using import and export user excepting
- Manage unit testing for UAT
- Involved in resolving issues present in the product by analyzing the cause of the issue and solving the same.
- Involved in allocation of work and verification of program specifications done by fellow team members.
- Involved in preparing documents for program change specification and program specification for various changes that need to be done in the existing ERP product.
- Handled modifications in stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views at the backend and also, in PL/SQL coding both at backend and front end.
- Involved in unit testing for all the self-made changes made respectively in our team.
- Created database structures like tables, sequences and procedures as per the requirement for solving the issues and also for new enhancements.
- Made use of TOAD as an editor to handle with backend database.
- Responsible for using dynamic SQL in PL/SQL which is an advanced programming technique That makes the applications more flexible and versatile.
Confidential, Hoffman Estate, IL
- Involved in gathering customer specification and their requirements from the design team
- Analyzing the business requirement and to enable to fit to the product as a technical requirement.
- Involved in writing SQL scripts for SQL reports that has to be developed as a basis in the product.
- Created and managed tables, established relationships between tables, created constraints.
- Created database objects including tables, views, indexes, Stored procedures, Functions etc.
- Handled modification in packages, stored procedures and functions for the new enhancement to be made.
- Involved in Database design for the new development in database for the requirement of the project.
- Created Business Requirements and converted them into System Requirements Specifications, technical and functional requirements.