Confidential is a Software Engineer with a strong background in Data Analytics. He has assisted in the creation and maintenance of Software Systems that generated revenue for enterprises with a ROI of 1 - 5 billion per year. He has armed himself with several programming languages, as well as some of the newest tools and technology in order to provide internal and external customers with the best solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Programming Languages: Python2.7/3, C++, C#, C, R, SQL, VBA, Ruby, PHP
Database/Cloud: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Apache, MySQL
Analytics: Tableau, Power BI, IBM SPSS, R Studio, MS Excel
Frameworks/Libraries: ASP.Net MVC, Ruby on Rails, TensorFlow, Microsoft CNTK
Microsoft: SharePoint, Dynamics CRM
Agile Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
Cyber Security Domains: Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning, Access Management, Security and Risk Management, Software Development Security
Project management: Rally, MS Project
- Created and innovated several software applications using C#, VB, and VBA that generated over $100 Million revenue for the Chemical department of Confidential .
- Created stored procedures and reports using variations of the SQL programming language to extract and load data to databases such as: SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB and MS Access.
- Assisted the Product & Development Director with managing projects using a combination of MS Excel sheets and the Rally Agile software management tool.
- Ended the 3-year streak of failed migration attempts by converting over 60 stored procedures created in MS Access to MS SQL Server.
- Increased the Extraction and loading of data by the MS Excel spreadsheets by rewriting existing VBA code to create and use XML files.
- Created documents that gave an overview of the system as well as provided tutorials on how to mimic the process.
- Developed SharePoint Sites that managed Standard operation procedure documents from the initial upload through the workflow approval process used by engineers, technicians and managers in order to perform maintenance and installments of machinery that helped Samsung generate $4 billion in revenue.
- Created Project and Inventory tracking user interfaces in MS Access and MS Excel using VBA code.
- Created reports that provided C Level Executives insight on various information about the factory such as project updates, inventory management and machine performance.
- Conducted and presented research to C Level executives to emphasize the need for change in the current policies.
- Created a SharePoint Site and the workflows needed so that the proper documents were sent to the proper managers for approval.
- Assisted in the configuration of Samsung Austin Semiconductor’s internal mobile app to connect with the newly developed Site.
- Automated the user interface testing procedure using the Automated Test and Retest (ATRT) tool.
- Reported and remediated risks and vulnerabilities found in the Confidential system.
- Created new XML files with the updated data messages.
- Updated the existing embedded systems code written in C to process the new XML files and messages.
- Performed updates and maintenance by modifying code written in Cobol, Assembler, JCL and SQL on a large financial software system that was responsible for the backend processing of debit transactions for banks and financial institutions that generated over $5 billion in revenue.
- Conducted Quantitative research on Financial data in order to verify and validate the accuracy of Pin Debit transactions, and Account totals for internal customers.
- Used SQL to create financial reports used by management to monitor how much revenue was being passed through the Pin Debit and Totals group.
- Retested code for a major system update.
- Alerted senior analyst, manager and director on the issues found in my test results and financial report.
- Updated the code using Cobol and JCL to perform the correct calculations.
- Enhanced code written in COBOL, JCL, Easytrieve and SQL to increase the efficiency of a Healthcare system that processed insurance claims which produced over $1billion in revenue.
- Planned and executed business continuity and disaster recovery exercises by redesigning the backup process for information so that accurate data was stored, and created a chart along with documentation that mapped the entire Automated Medical Management System ( Confidential ) and its dependencies that outlined the critical programs and files needed to meet the company’s SLAs in case of a disaster or emergency.
- Utilized SQL, Easytrieve and MS Access to extract data from DB2 and IMS datasets to create health claim reports that shown claim history for internal and external clients.
- Created an Easytrieve program that pulled data and created a coma delimited dataset.
- Wrote JCL that would pull the datasets created by the Easytrieve program and transfer them to the desktop environment as a . Confidential file.
- Created a MS Access Interface that pulled the dataset, cleaned and reorganized the data to produce an easy to read report for customers.