- A Microsoft Certified Professional in SQL Database with a background in SQL Server technologies such as T - SQL Development, SQL Availability Groups, Disaster Recovery (DR), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) options for MSSQL Server. . An expert on Migration and upgrades from SQL /2014. Excellent problem-solving abilities, good team player, entrusted to work independently, documentation & communication skill, and possess the ability to learn and quickly adapt new emerging technologies
- Developed relational databases optimized to provide data to Smart Green Structure Research Center and Saint Arsema Church websites.
- Analyzed and interpreted data feed sources (FTP connections, direct server queries, raw data files) to migrate data from various data formats into SQL Server databases using daily automated import processes (DTS and SSIS packages, etc.).
- Responsible for troubleshooting database issues and engaged in problem solving tasks involving data feed transformations. Worked with clients to address pressing issues by handling requests.
- Experienced in developing logical and physical data models, preparing technical design documentation, capacity planning, designing high availability and disaster recovery solutions, and installation of SQL Server in clustered environments.
- Experienced in implementing different types of Replication models like Snapshot, Merge and Transactional.
- Experienced in Creating, Configuring and deploying various applications using SSRS and SSIS packages in Test and Production environments.
- Extensive knowledge in Data Loading, ETL process and Supported Cube Processing in SSAS and Transferred data to Data Warehouse Environment (ETL) using SSIS.
- Experienced in MS SQL Server 2012 installation with latest service pack, configuration, performance tuning, client/server connectivity, query optimization, Database Maintenance plans, Database Consistency Checks using DBCC.
- Extensive knowledge in Capacity planning, Disaster Recovery, troubleshooting, backup and restore procedures.
- Experienced in overall database design, such as creating normalized databases, authentication, query tuning, assigning proper indexes, creating stored procedures, functions, triggers and data types.
- Extensive knowledge in creating packages, Jobs, Sending Alerts using SQL Mail.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R 2/2008/2005/2000 , ORACLE, MS Access, MySQL
Database Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Transformation Services (DTS) and Analysis Services
Development skills: T-SQL,PL/SQL,SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, Oracle
Languages: T-SQL, HTML, XML, Fortran 90, Java, Python
ETL Tools: DTS, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
Reporting Packages: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS Excel
Operating Systems: Windows
Tools: /Methodologies: MS Visio, MS Project, SQL Profiler, SQL*Loader, TOAD for SQL Server and Oracle
Confidential, Lorton, VA
- Work with a team of ETL developers on specific projects, including working directly with clients
- Develop mapping specifications, Source to target mappings and ETL development.
- Develop the workflow and dataflow of SSIS ETL processes to support many different file structures and business processes
- Perform tasks related to performance tuning of ETL jobs
- Working in an agile environment.
- Data loading workflow design and custom enrichment development using leading ETL tools
- Transferred recorded member list on excel file to SQL server using SSIS package.
- Installed, configured SQL Server 2012 r2 Clustering on Microsoft Clustering services (MSCS) from Hardware inventory to test environment.
- Performed SQL Server service pack and Windows Service pack upgrades.
- Designed and implemented comprehensive Backup plan and disaster recovery strategies Implemented.
- Designed and created databases, tables, views, store procedures and triggers.
- Worked extensively in Query analyzer and profiler for tuning queries using variable for characteristics and query costs.
- Monitored and modified Performance using execution plans and Index tuning.
- Designed and implemented comprehensive Backup plan and disaster recovery strategies Implemented and Scheduled Replication process for updating our parallel servers.
- Developed relational databases optimized to provide data to Saint Arsema Church websites as a volunteer.
Environment: SQL Server 2012/2014, Windows 2003/2008 Server, SQL LiteSpeed 4.5, MSE, VSS, Talend and Password Updater.
- Developed relational databases optimized to provide data to Smart Green Structure Research Center websites.
- Designed and created databases, tables, views and store procedures.
- Transferred recorded data from experimental and analytical flat file to SQL server using SSIS package.
- Created SQL Queries using Transact-SQL.
- Collecting progress form five LABs and prepare monthly report for funding agency and Created auto report generating detail design in monthly bases using SSRS.
- Created SQL Queries using Transact-SQL.
- Facilitated application deployment and joint effort deployments.
- Created T-SQL objects & scripts used to maintain data integrity across all databases throughout database servers (Stored Procedures, Functions).
- Led project team by providing schedules management for each individual task.
- Effectively develop, and collaborate with others to develop, database-centric solutions within a distributed team of SQL / T-SQL, Java, and.NET developers
- Conducted various meetings and workshops with different LABs and funding agencies.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/2008 r2, IIS, Windows Server, SQL DB Access
- Developed relational databases optimized to provide data to Steel Structure and Earthquake Engineering Laboratory websites.
- Effectively develop, and collaborate with others to develop, database-centric solutions within a distributed team of SQL / T-SQL and.NET developers
- Developed stored procedures, tables, views, scripts, etc., for processing data.
- Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Involved in coordinating DB and system jobs that interacted with the application.
Environment : MS SQL Server, SSRS, MS Office, Windows, MS Project.