- I am an experienced tableau developer with Strong analytics, Power BI and System administration background, working on various types of projects and experience in analyzing reports, converting raw data into decision data. Knowledgeable in configuring, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
Reporting Tools: Intelligence (SSRS, SSIS) Tableau 10.5, MS Power BI
Database: MS SQL server, Oracle, MySQL, MS. Access
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Tableau Developer/ Tableau Administrator
- Create/Modify/Manage server task schedules
- Migrate existing legacy reports into Tableau while building new reports from our formal data warehouse initiative
- Help to develop Tableau semantic layer through reusable data sources using Tableau 10.5 platform
- Work to develop a formal business glossary, defining metrics and KPI’s
- Design and develop Tableau visualization solutions.
- Work on generating various dashboards in Tableau server using various data source
- Hands - on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Defined best practices for Tableau report development.
- Prepare Dashboards using calculations, parameters in Tableau
- Generated Tableau reports with Trend lines.
- Generated Tableau Dashboards with Oracle multidimensional database
- Handled Tableau admin activities granting access, managing extracts and Installations
- Installed tableau software for users
- Performed restore, cleanup and backup of tableau server
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Data Analyst/ Tableau Developer
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Management Studio 2008 -SSIS, SSAS, and SQL Profiler, including Crystal Reports to run scripts and maintain stored procedure and code functions across company's Databases.
- Performed schema changes in the database per request and met with clientele and with various subgroups for requirement gathering in order to allow self-extracted reports and created critical field reporting tools for Enterprise Data Management customer segments.
- Created/modified dashboards/metric charts for various Teams/Departments within the company's ticketing system (Footprint) enabling them to correctly understand every Ticket's lifecycle within Footprints.
- Ensured that defects were reviewed by necessary business units and team members and document all reports in a form of Metadata and also performs additional responsibilities as assigned by my superiors.
- Ensured performance tuning within SQL Server and generated Enterprise Data Governance quality assurance metrics and benchmarks including usage of Visual Studio/BIDS to create reports, for high level users and MS Excel, MS Access to display and manipulate data