- To be employed in an organization where I can utilize and strengthen my database development and management skills in enhancing the database systems while contributing to the organizational mission.
- 5 years of Professional Experience as SQL/Oracle and MySQL Database Developer with Production Maintenance related to internet shopping, website development, software development application and licensed software databases.
- Experienced in relational database design, SQL queries, stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Performance tuning, Backup / Restore.
- Experienced in working with senior level managers, business people and developers across multiple disciplines.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL knowledge. Developed Complex queries for data testing purpose in SQL Developer, TOAD or SQL server management studio.
- Extensive experience in Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, DDL, DML, TCL, SQL tuning.
- Good Knowledge in system tables and stored procedures using T - SQL.
- Good Knowledge in developing the load plans, packages and job scheduling.
- Experienced in performance monitoring and tuning using activity monitor, SQL logs, SQL profiler and third-party tools.
- Good understanding on Development and Implementation of operational database systems (OLTP) and data warehouse systems (OLAP) including Data models using star and snowflake schemas.
- Having good knowledge on Oracle Data Integrator Designer ODI to develop processes for extracting, cleansing, transforming, integrating, and loading data into data warehouse.
- Good understanding of ETL and ELT tools.
- Good understanding of Data Warehousing DWH concept like OLTP, OLAP, Data-mart, Slicing/Dicing.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (OBIEE, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS).
- Good knowledge of the reporting tool Tableau.
- Developed Tableau data visualization using Scahtter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts.
- Utilized Tableau visual analytics and best practices like Dashboard structure, view orientation, Sizing and Layout, Highlighting, Color, Fonts, Tooltips, and performance improvement of complex dashboards.
- Representing the data using various visualization types likes Crosstabs, Scatter plots Geographic maps, Pie and bar charts.
- Created side by side bars, Scatter Plots, Stacked Bars, Heat Maps, Filled Maps and Symbol Maps.
- Good understanding in creating different visualizations using Bars, Lines, Pie, Scatter plots, Bubbles, Heat maps and Highlight tables.
- Involved in creating interactive dashboards and applied actions (filter, highlight and URL) to dashboard.
- Designed and developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop.
Database Tech Skills:
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases: Oracle 12c, SQL Server, MySQL.
ETL/ETI Tools: ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) 12cReporting Tools: Tableau.
Computer/ PCB Assembling and Hardware Troubleshooting, Soldering, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash, CorelDraw, InDesign, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Windows 8 and OS X, Visual Basic, C, C++, Vista Server.
Confident, Strategic Thinking, Determined, Self Motivated, Situational Team Player, Highly Ambitious, Under Pressure Performer, Enthusiastic, Flexible with various management styles, Resourceful, Organized, Detail Oriented, Accuracy and Timeliness, Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, Decisive, Prioritizing, Researching, Professionalism.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, Tables, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and also created clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Created Views, Materialized Views to get the values dynamically using joins and other SQL queries from the multiple tables.
- Extensively worked on Table Design creating Clustered Indexes, Non Clustered Indexes, Primary key Foreign Key Relationships, Highly complex joins and SQL Scripts for Views and Materialized Views.
- Maintaining existing codes that needs modifications due to changes in current business requirement.
- Creating DML and DDL scripts used to support a specific projects.
- Monitored and modified Performance using execution plans and Index tuning.
- Performance Monitoring using SQL Profiler and Windows System Monitor.
- Analyzed execution plans, and tuned queries and databases for better optimal performance.
- Worked with sources like Relational databases, Flat files like CSV, Txt for Extraction, Transforming and Loading data into target tables.
- Involved in Normalization and De-Normalization of existing tables for faster query retrieval.
- Designed and developed ETL packages to extract, transform and load data from OLTP system to the Data warehouse.
- Manually documented each process and the flow of the package.
- Designed ETL packages for integrating data from heterogeneous sources like Excel, CSV, Flat file and Text Format data and applied various data transformation like conditional split, look up, derived column, slowly changing dimensions.
- Environment: SQL Developer12.X, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Using SQL, created queries, user defined function and views and Stored Procedures for processes and data mining, indexes and created professional reports to display specific information.
- Code supported data requirements and technical standards to ensure optimal performance and scalability.
- Designed and developed cubes using Star Schema with SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Effectively implemented Data Extraction and Loading from OLTP onto staging with Packages.
- Developed the reporting request tracking and team development process an online request form including the development stages of SDLC to accurately track development progress of report and project requests, utilized by development team and Informatics.
- Generated daily, weekly, monthly report for analysis purpose when the end user wants to see the reports on fly using Tableau.
- Responsible for managing BI environment, which includes Data Model, Data Sources, ETL tools, target Data warehouse, Data marts, OLAP analysis and Reporting tools.
- Designed and implemented stylish report layouts using Tableau.
- Connect with the vendor, designed dataflow diagrams, database mapping, and created metadata documentation.
Environment: SQL Developer, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) 12c.
Database Developer / Administrator
- Designed and Developed Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Rules, Defaults, user defined data types and functions.
- Maintained databases, performed software installations and upgrades, monitored Database Performance, installed Facets data models.
- Implemented automated backup and database maintenance / cleanup jobs.
- Implementation of SQL Logins, Roles and Authentication Modes as a part of Security Policies.
- Provided daily administration and performance monitoring of Database related systems.
- Working on Client/Server tools like SQL Server Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer to Administer SQL Server.
- Implemented performance tuning tasks in optimizing the long run queries.
- Performed daily checkups on SQL jobs, replication, and hardware diagnostics for hard drives, backups, and disk-space, SQL and windows error logs as part of the proactive maintenance plan.
- Created different user level groups, and assigned appropriate permission levels to the reports, to ensure access to the information for the right persons with authorizations based on their levels in the Organizational hierarchy.
Environment: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SQL, Windows XP.