- I have overall 6+ years of IT experience and 8 + years of experience Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Migration, roduction support and Implementation of Software applications and on Tableau Business Intelligence/Business Analytics Software.
- Solid experience of technical support in major financial, retail and health institutions.
- Expertise in Tableau, MySQL, FICS, SQL, MS. Access, MS SQL server
- Experienced on Tableau Admin activities and writing SQL queries.
- Database Administrator, Proficient in Document Management Software MS Office, MS
- Visio and Excellent knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
MS Office 2008: 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook.
SQL Queries, Database Management, Microsoft Project, PVIOT Tables, VLOOK UP, MACROS, Financial Analysis, and Trend Analysis.
Tableau Desktop/Server, Oracle databases, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, IBM
Knowledge of research database Capital IQ and Bloomberg
Report Writing, Presentation Skills, Create and Manipulate Spreadsheets.
- Gather data from different data sources like MySQL, Oracle and SQL Server
- Develop reports, dashboards using Tableau 9.3 for quick reviews to be presented to Business and IT users.
- Developed POCs by building reports and dashboards using Tableau to perform Statistical analysis of large data
- Developed Ad - hoc reports using Tableau Desktop, Excel
- Prototyped data visualizations using Charts, drill-down, parameterized controls using Tableau to highlight the value of analytics in Executive decision support control.
- Developed visualizations using sets, Parameters, Calculated Fields, Dynamic sorting, Filtering, Parameter driven analysis.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Management Studio 2008 -SSIS, SSAS, and SQL Profiler, including Crystal Reports to run scripts and maintain stored procedure and code functions across company's Databases
- Performed schema changes in the database per request and met with clientele and with various subgroups for requirement gathering in order to allow self-extracted reports and created critical field reporting tools for Enterprise Data Management customer segments
- Provide support to our customers by successfully completing assigned tickets or project tasks in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve Level I problems for users of the mainframe, personal computer software and hardware, Company network, the Internet and new computer technology in a retail environment.
- Provided Oracle HCM Cloud support; password resets, login issues, set up new users and educated users.
- Used Oracle and other Apps including HRMS, payroll, timekeeping, scheduling, attendance and more.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, e-mail, Internet, LAN, WAN access problems.
- Granted access on the Server, identified issues in connectivity for users.
- Install, configure, maintain, and perform system integration testing in the JH App/Server/Desktop
- I was responsible for the set-up and repair of facility-based, end-user infrastructure and resolution of desktop incidents and requests reported by facility users to the service desk via Service Now.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Travelled between 12 stores
- Worked 5 years with experience in System support