- Around Four and half years of IT experience in Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation of Oracle Applications using Oracle Tools in Client / Sever Environment.
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proficient in Oracle Applications implementation with using Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, TOAD.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers, Indexes, Sequences and Oracle Reports using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Effectively made use of Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, and Analytical functions, and Materialized Views, Query Re - Write and Transportable table spaces.
- Experience with Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, and Database normalization theory techniques, Entity Relation modeling and design techniques.
- Expertise in database optimization techniques. Experienced in Tuning SQL Statements and Procedures for enhancing the load performance in various schemas across databases.
- Strong understanding of Data warehouse concepts , ETL , Data Modeling (Relational, dimensional, Star and Snowflake Schema), Data analysis, Fact & dimension tables.
- Strong experience in designing the Design Documents for loading data into Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
- Technical hands-on expertise using OLAP tool Business Objects XI3.1/4.0 (Web Intelligence Reports, Crystal Reports.
- Significant experience in troubleshooting user’s issues.
- Hands on experience in developing test cases and scripts for System Test, User Acceptance Test.
- Significant experience in writing Technical Design Documents for various ETL interfaces and web reports that were developed using Oracle.
- Experienced in writing automated scripts using UNIX shell scripting.
- Possess excellent communication and written skills. Strong Problem Solving Analytical and Interpersonal skills. Flexible and Self-Motivated team player.
- Was responsible for weekly status reports for the team.
- Excellent analytical and Debugging skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to the new technologies and business skills.
- Support Production deployment validation of DB objects
Languages/Utilities: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Unix shell scripting
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, MS Access
Tools: SQL Developer, Toad, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Informatica, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio
Reporting Tools: Business Objects XI3.1/4.0, Crystal Reports 2008
Operating System: Windows 7/XP, UNIX
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible to handle O&M tasks including analysis, debug, resolution and unit testing
- Resolve remedy tickets, identify defects and create defect fix forms, and support creation of Change Requests (CRs). Develop enhancements and bug fixes.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing and coordinate UAT for bug fixes and enhancements.
- Responsible for creating Production deployment cheat sheet and Creating build forms using Serena/ PVCS,
- Peer Reviews.
- Used Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) to load data in the databases.
- Determine database and reporting impacts due to proposed change requests including implications on downstream systems.
- Diagnose and resolve database performance issues related to reports and/or queries.
- Gather, analyze and document business requirements.
- Follow EPA/OTS Configuration Management (CM) Processes.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Understanding the business requirements of the Confidential system
- Involved in creating database objects like tables, views, procedures, packages etc.
- Developed SQL scripts to create tables/views
- Responsible for, writing complex PL SQL programs against large tables and maintenance.
- Wrote several stored procedures and functions to populate the tables from XML, JSON and JSONP formats through URL's for different services.
- Developed PL/SQL packages which include cursors and nested cursors in procedures to populate the tables.
- Responsible for Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the developed SQL Scripts.
- Tested several SQL scripts and record the output results as expected.
- Responsible for query optimization and database tuning to include indexing, explain plan interpretation and resolution.
- Used SQL loader to load the data from the files provided by the interfacing applications.
Environment: Oracle 11g, TOAD, PL/SQL, SQL Developer , XML, JSON, Informatica Power center, Google Maps, MS Excel, MS Word, Windows 7