Forward - thinking engineer with many years of broad expertise collaborating with internal and external clients to drive innovative solutions for seamless operations in diverse environments. Highly disciplined quick learner with proven success executing complex projects with little or no supervision, exhibiting exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving and communication skills.
TECHNICAL ACUMEN (WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT):
Languages/Programming: C#, Visual Basic, T-SQL, Access SQL, VBA
Databases: MS SQL Server ( ), MS Access ( )
Applications: SSRS/SSIS, MS Office, Crystal Reports, NetSuite, FogBugz, SharePoint
SQL SERVER DEVELOPER
- Implemented Data Implementation for Confidential
- Developed Export Procedures to interface with Confidential (Payroll and Employees)
- Loaded and converted data into Company’s System and Converted Compliance Data
- Supported in-house Application in the Home Health Industry.
- Wrote queries to provide Customer Service
- Managed Medicaid Eligibility Files for New York State
SENIOR PRODUCTION TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
- Supported in-house Desktop Application for Job Recruiters (Bullhorn and Internal Portal)
- Created ad-hoc Oracle PL/SQL Queries using Toad.
- Worked to improve Level 1 to Level 2 Tech Support Workflow.
SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST/SOFTWARE ENGINEER/SQL DEVELOPER
- Retained Many Clients due to my knowledge and customer service acumen.
- Created ad-hoc queries of client data using T-SQL in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Developed Stored-Procedures to generate on-demand reports and exports to 3rd Party.
- Used MS SQL Server DTS/SSIS to import Client Data.
- Debugged Stored Procedure, Functions, and Trigger performance tuning using execution plans and index tuning; suggested and implemented changes to database schema using Relational Database Principles.
- Created user accessible queries reports using in-house Report Writer Application; and custom queries/reports in Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Created Custom Microsoft Access Applications using VBA.
- Designed automated jobs to generate reports in Microsoft Excel, and well as import/export integrations with third-party applications such as QuickBooks, ADP, Peachtree, MAS90/200 and Great Plains.
- Performed level-two support for Software as a Service (SaaS) platform Human Capital Management (HCM) software solution in Human Resources (HR), Time and Labor Management (TLM) and Payroll. Retained Several Clients due to my knowledge and customer service acumen.
- Developed telephony Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Application for Time and Attendance, and applications to integrate with biometric devices using SQL Server, VB6, and C#.
- Identified and corrected bugs in legacy and current software using agile methodology.
- Fixed and enhanced legacy code.