- On the bench, doing training waiting for a project
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Production support for Ckan Datacenter, Python, Solr, Jetty, Vagrant, NLTK, Postgresql
- Deployed application with Docker, did Python coding and debugging, had meedings with client, tested application using Jenkins, all work was on VirtualBox Vagrant, AWS
Confidential, Manassas, VA
- Automatic patching of Solaris 10,11 unix by shell scripts perl and python scripts
- Porting of Perl scripts to Python
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Python, Tornado framework, web access to Centos Linux servers / Oracle database bash installation scripts which run by python system script in Tornado framework
- Servers handle Symantec Data Loss Prevention software
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- REST services, message get, post, testing frequency band change for FCC regulationslinux, Windows, github, Python3
- Vagrant, Linux, Mesos, Marathon, Ckan, Postgres, Solr, Ansible, github.
- Open source web development Ckan on Pylons framework, doing user interface on ninja2, database part on SQLAlchemy
- Controller, templates files on Python on Linux Centos Vagrant Virtual Box, ELASTIC SEARCH, ELK.
- Deployment Ckan web app on Network by Jenkins running and testing.
- Deployment uses Mesos with scheduling by Marathon, software download and installation is done by Ansible.
- Changing on need basis yaml files which are ran by Ansible and Mesos.
- Data migration to Postgres SQL by gocd pipeline
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Scan denied disability applications judge’s decision by OCR using Python and analysing scanned data with use of Natural Processing package.
- Python automatic data extraction from Confidential disability files and save them in SQL database
- Word document is converted to XML file then to CSV file and saved in SQLite database.
- Optical scanning of older TIFF images of mental and physical disability cases using Python code together with Confidential team.
- SAS with Python was used for statistical purposes, created unit test plansand did code optimization.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Support legacy Java Oracle code for Confidential emergency applications
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
- I used Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 for
- Bug fixingSystem enhancements, additions.
- Developed Foreign Para Mutual Betting System Python was used for automated testing of several real racing events, Triple Crown 2014, Preakness 2013.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- Pulled financial data from web by PERL/PYTHON script using XML TREE, DOM
- Used Django framework used OCR tools with 508 compliance for development and testing
- SANS cyber security classes
Senior Production Analyst
- I run Weather Forecasting Models on Confidential supercomputer.
- Deployed new models for automatic run on Unix machine by LoadLeveler
- Monitored them by SMS Linux box.
- Tested existed models for additional changes and enhancements, for example (SREF,WRF,GFS,WAVEWATCH).
- I responded to night calls for troubleshooting of model crashes and delays.
- This include monitor of data ingest from satellites or data input from other models. I have knowledge of GRIB,GRIB2. I supported AWIPS.
- I used PERL script 24x7 automatically collected errors from all sources and make log file.
- C/FORTRAN were used for support and development of weather forecasting models.
- C/C++,FORTRAN/PERL/Python/shell script. Linux, Unix AIX, HPC, Open MP/MPI
- I used GPFS and Open MP which is DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM used OCR tools with 508 compliance for development and testing
Confidential, Frederick, MD
- Production of surface maps from 2 air born Synthetic Aperture Radars (Interefometry) data in X and P bands.
- SAR / IFSAR data processing SGI 3900 POSIX, Altix 4700, Irix, Linux, FORTRAN / C, parallel programming Open MP/MPI, Jurassic Prok (JP), Porting of JP from SGI Irix to Altix Linux box. Performance improvements by re - engineering of source code with possibility to reprocess data faster.
- Improvements in performance of making shape files on C/C++, breaking JP in part to dump results on disk on 1 run and pickup data at 2 run for smaller needed map area, what allows redo it much faster.
- PERL code run data comparison produced by different methods.