Business Intelligence Professional with 8+ years’ experience, outstanding analytical skills, superior d Confidential modeling experience, who specializes in Tableau Business Intelligence Solutions, excellent. Also, an excellent team player, with outstanding leadership qualities, Possess rich background in the financial and human resource. Also, a self - starter with strong knowledge of HR function, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008-R2/2008/2005 in development, testing and production environment as well as HRMS such as SAP.
Tableau Desktop 2018.1/10.x/9.x/8.x/7/6 Tableau Server 10.x/9.x/8.x/7/6 Tableau Online, Tableau Public, Tableau Reader, TabCmd, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008-R2/2008/2005, MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), T-SQL, PL-SQL, Terad Confidential SQL, OLAP, OLTP, Erwin D Confidential Modeler v7.0/v4.x, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office (MS Word/ Excel/PowerPoint), MS Project, HTML, XML, Java, C++, C#, Visual Basic 6.0, Microsoft Office Visio, Windows 2008/2003/2000 Advanced Server, Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP/7, Ultra Edit Text Editor, Visual Safe Source 2005 (VSS).
- Over 9 years of experience implementation and administration of Tableau Business intelligence solutions and Microsoft SQL server 2012/2008-R2/2008/2005 in development, testing & production environment
- Deep experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions to help users to identify critical KPIs and facilitate strategic planning in the organization.
- Frequently recognized for Preparing interactive and effective dashboards using calculations, parameters, calculated fields, groups, sets and hierarchies that add value and address key business questions
- Expert in evaluating d Confidential models to design Tableau solutions and fine-tuning dashboards to increase performance
- Extensive Tableau Experience in Enterprise Environment and Tableau Administrator experience including technical support, troubleshooting, report design and monitoring of system usage.
- Broad experience on building dashboards using Tableau and Involved in Troubleshooting, Performance tuning of reports and resolving issues within Tableau Server and Reports.
- Well versed in designing and development of various dashboards, reports utilizing Tableau Visualizations like bar graphs, scatter plots, pie-charts, geographic visualization and other making use of actions, other local and global filters according to the end user requirement.
- Optimized dashboards performance by performing performance tuning procedures to increase installed and upgraded Tableau server and server performance tuning for optimization.
- Extensively used Erwin for Logical D Confidential Modeling, Physical D Confidential Modeling, Logical-to-Physical Transformation, Forward engineering, Reverse engineering, and Model-to-model comparison.
- Strong knowledge of D Confidential Warehousing methodologies and concepts, including Star Schemas, Snowflake Schema, SSIS processes, Dimensional Modeling and Reporting tools.
- Highly proficient in using T-SQL for developing complex Stored Procedures, Effective Triggers, Tables, Views, User defined Functions, Relational D Confidential base Models and D Confidential Integrity, SQL Joins, Indexing and Query Writing.
- Strong ability in utilizing D Confidential warehousing tools, D Confidential Mapping, Unit Testing, Migration, Conversions, and Process Documentation.
- Well versed in Creating, Deploying and Fine-tuning MS SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) packages.
- Strong and practical knowledge of business intelligence concepts including Extract Transform and Load (ETL)
- Installation and Configuration of Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop on Windows.
- Ensured maintenance and security control of the Tableau products and solutions.
- Well versed in development, implementation, administration and support of ETL processes for large-scale D Confidential Warehouses using SSIS including tools like BCP utility, DTS and SSIS 2005/2008 Packages with proper control flow and d Confidential flow elements by using MS SQL Server 2012/2008-R 2/2008/2005.
- Good experience in generating Sub-Reports, Drill down reports, Drill through reports, and Parameterized reports using SSRS 2012/2008-R 2/2008/2005.
- Implemented SSRS server level and item level security, subscription, performance tuning and access various reports in multi-user environment.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Role: Tableau Developer
- Designing interactive Tableau visualizations after gathering Business Requirements, Interacting with the Users, Project Manager and SMEs to get a better understanding of the Business Processes.
- Heavily involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements from stakeholders
- Developing Tableau Dashboards as proof of concept (POC) using Tableau’s Guided Analytics to help engage end users in the requirement gathering process
- Assisted users to publish and collaborate reports via a web browser & embed Tableau views in other web applications like SharePoint.
- users on advanced Tableau charts and features like Sankey, Sunburst, and other customize charts.
- Extensively involved in identifying and solving the problems by coordinating with senior managers in emergency and normal issues to meet the goals.
- Participating in translating business needs into Business Intelligence reporting solutions by ensuring the correct selection of toolset available across the Tableau BI suite.
- Functional Lead role in defining the dashboard requirements and providing the best practices/approach to perform ETL and publish d Confidential to the reports/dashboards.
- Good understanding in D Confidential Marts and d Confidential warehousing concepts (OLTP & OLAP). Worked with D Confidential mining and slowly changing dimensions
- Formulated and documented ETL process design based on business requirements and system specifications including source to target mappings, d Confidential dictionaries and transformations.
- Directly responsible for the Extraction, Transformation and Loading of d Confidential from Multiple Sources to D Confidential Warehouse.
- Scheduled reports, debugged issues, and provided resolutions for Tableau.
- Done performance tuning to optimize the run time.
- Designed and created Report templates, Bar graphs, Gantt charts, Donut charts, Line charts, and Pie charts based on the financial d Confidential using Tableau desktop.
- Involved in designing Parameterized Reports and Report Models for generating Ad-hoc reports as per the client requirements.
Environment: Tableau 2018.3.3, Tableau 10.5, Tableau Server, Terad Confidential SQL Assistant, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Windows 10, Informatica Developer.
Role: Tableau Consultant
- Creating interactive Tableau visualizations after gathering Business Requirements, Interacting with the Users, Project Manager and SMEs to get a better understanding of the Business Processes.
- Creating customized Tableau charts such as Sankey Diagram, Grouped Bar Charts, Donut Charts, Bar-in-Bar Charts, and logical calculations to create groups.
- Utilized performance tuning procedures to increase performance and help make dashboard more visually appealing and user friendly
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Participated in the daily stand up Scrum Agile meetings for reporting the day-to-day developments of the work done.
- Creating action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Effectively using d Confidential blending, cross d Confidential base joins to work with multiple d Confidential sources.
- Manipulating, cleansing & processing d Confidential using Excel, Access and SQL.
- Analyzing raw d Confidential, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations.
- Worked on various kinds of d Confidential filtering as required in the dashboards/reports like quick filters, context filters, filtering measures, continuous and discrete filters.
- Analyzed massive and highly complex d Confidential sets, performing ad-hoc analysis and d Confidential manipulation.
- Ensured high levels of d Confidential consistency between diverse source systems including flat files, XML and SQL D Confidential base.
- Developed and run ad hoc d Confidential queries from multiple d Confidential base types to identify system of records, d Confidential inconsistencies, and d Confidential quality issues.
- Created users, groups, projects, D Confidential connections, settings as a Tableau administrator.
- Created dashboards and reports in Tableau and Maintaining server activities, user activity, and customized views on Server Analysis.
- Involved in creating d Confidential base objects like tables, views, procedures, triggers, functions using SQL Developer to provide definition, structure and to maintain d Confidential efficiently.
Environment: Tableau 2018.1/10.x/9.x/8 Tableau Server, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, Windows 7, SQL Developer.
Confidential - NJ
Role: D Confidential base Developer/Tableau Developer/Admin
- Developed interactive d Confidential visualizations and developed automated processes for updating content used in standardized dashboards.
- Held responsibility for integration points and the order in which these must be executed.
- Built compelling, interactive dashboards in Tableau that answer key business questions.
- Audited the d Confidential sets and d Confidential analyzed as required ensuring their continuity, accuracy and consistency.
- Mentored less experienced Tableau reporting specialists.
- Performed administrative and support activities across a multi-environment Tableau infrastructure including security administration, release management, troubleshooting and general systems maintenance
- Accomplished development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code/reports, to testing and release/deployment.
- Reviewed, assessed and promoted adoption and standardization of Tableau support solutions.
- Generated insights out of voluminous and complex d Confidential sets and built story lines.
- Produced complex table calculations, use of parameters, actions, filters and other advanced options in Tableau.
- Designed excellent tableau dashboards and presented correct decisions independently based on what different kind of visuals would make sense for the business.
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing d Confidential sources from Excel/Oracle SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
- Created views in Tableau Desktop that were published to internal team for review and further d Confidential analysis and customization using filters and actions.
- Supported the system management, implementation projects, and other initiatives of HR transformation for the SAP HR system. Performed integration analysis and maintained master d Confidential to ensure correct integration of HR components: Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll, Compensation Management, Time Management, and the Benefits interfaces
- Blended d Confidential from multiple d Confidential bases into one report by selecting primary keys from each d Confidential base for d Confidential validation.
- Reviewed basic SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins in Tableau Desktop by connecting live/dynamic and static d Confidential sets.
- Developed story telling dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server which allowed end users to understand the d Confidential on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information.
- Scheduled d Confidential refresh on Tableau Server for weekly and monthly increments based on business changes to ensure that the views and dashboards displayed the changed d Confidential accurately.
- Tested dashboards to ensure d Confidential was matching as per the business requirements and if there were any changes in underlying d Confidential .
Tools: & Technologies:
Tableau Desktop 8, Tableau Server 8, TabCMD, MS SQL Server 2012, MS SQL Server Integration Services, SAP, MS Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft Office Visio, Microsoft Safe Source 2005 (VSS), Erwin r8, Ultra Edit tool, SharePoint, C#.