- 5 years of experience in the field of Information Technology as Business Systems Analyst/Database Analyst. Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Managing and testing of web - based applications with extensive hands on experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in creating the Test Strategy, reviewing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Summary Reports for manual and automated.
- Experience in performing peer review of code and testing in order to detect and minimize application problems.
- Experience in developing Tableau Data Visualizations using Cross Map, Geographic Map, worked on different chart types based on the requirements including Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Combination Charts, Page Trails, and Density Chart.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and optimizing the queries in SQL Server 2012/2016.
- Hands on experience in RDBMS concepts, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Indexes, and Constraints.
- Experience in Database Design, T-SQL and Normalization of the database.
- Experience in using advanced Excel functions to generate spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Experience in assisting for administration tasks such as setting permissions, managing ownerships, providing access to the users and adding them to the specific group and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau Server.
- Experience in working with Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver using TestNG.
- Experience in testing various versions of web browsers (e.g. I.E, Chrome, Firefox and Safari).
- Facilitated weekly and monthly business review meetings to keep SME’s, Stakeholders, executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, resolving issues and conflicts and preparing product demonstrations.
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2016, Oracle 11g, PostgreSQL
Domain Application: SPIDER, WGS
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, JAVA, HTML
Automated Tool: Selenium Web Driver
Other Tools: GitHub, Eclipse IDE, MS Project, Balsamiq, SSIS, SSRS, DB Query Tool, PowerBI and Tableau
Testing: ETL Testing, Unit testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Validation Testing and Regression Testing
Defect tracking tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis
Confidential, Columbus, GA
Business Data Analyst
- Gathering and analyzing the requirements from different sources and communicating and setting up meetings with cross functional teams including Application Owners, Managers and the team.
- Creating and executing test cases, reports and benefit scripts to ensure validity and accuracy of work by reporting the defects in JIRA.
- Experience in Creating/Managing Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections.
- Developed SQL scripts to maintain and update the database for applications.
- Thorough analysis, unit testing and integrated testing with other applications of database objects & T-SQL statements before deployment to the production server.
- Designing dashboards and visualization solutions using Tableau, Power BI.
- Created complex functions, scripts, stored procedures support application development.
- Generated reports and performed data validation in SMART a custom APP.
- Conducted user acceptance testing and data validation of internal applications used to present benefit information.
- Created Drill-down and Sub-Report using SSRS. Monitored the performance of the reports.
- Achieving a high level of proficiency in the training provided based on the computer science principles by working on the internal tools (SPIDER, Well-point Group System).
- Participated in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
- Facilitated SPRINT review meetings and sprint retrospectives in the AGILE Environment.
- Supported, trained and mentored triaging team and created end user training material for the benefit administration.
Confidential, New Jersey
Business Systems Analyst/Database Analyst
- Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Excel, Flat file, Oracle to MS SQL Server by using BCP utility, DTS and SSIS services.
- Loading data in SQL Server 2012/2016 using SSIS and in developing packages in SSIS and DTS according to task.
- Experience with Tableau for Data Acquisition and data visualizations.
- Loaded and maintained Health Care Certificates and Riders in Database
- Translating and configuring product data by understanding the application in detail and its domain.
- Experience with mapping the data from source to integrated models.
- Provided support to the organization’s performance improvement work groups.
- Provided risk analysis on major implementations for a change in process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project.
- Supported ad hoc analytic requests & provided accurate and timely data and insightful interpretations.
- Performed quality assurance and testing of SQL server environment.
- Hands on experience with code repositories (GitHub) on checking in changes and resolving repository conflicts.
- Analyzed and presented results using SQL, SSIS, MS Access, Excel, and Visual Basic scripts.
Confidential, Brooklyn, New York
Business System Analyst
- Experience working with EMR tool (eclinicalworks)
- Experience with data comparison, running reports and analytical thinking in different projects (PCMH, PQRS, and MIPS/MACRA).
- Maintained confidentiality with the data encountered during assignments.
- Analyzed data and summarized performance using summary statistical procedures.
- Developed and analyzed performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provided notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Created and published periodic reports, & made necessary recommendations, and developed ad hoc reports as needed.
- Monitored and collected the data on system performance and documented.
- In-depth knowledge of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) EHR Incentives Program and assisted in implementing technologies to receive incentives for Meaningful use of the EHR to the practice.
Software Testing Engineer
- Documented user stories, including testing estimates and validation tests.
- Experience in adhering to software development guidelines & in performing code & design reviews.
- Worked on test automation tools like Selenium or UFT.
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL queries to verify and show test results.
- Developed test framework, utility tools and automated test scripts.
- Strong process orientation and knowledge of the entire Quality Assurance life cycle within Agile.
- Experience in writing the test cases/scripts.
- Applied systematic testing principles, submitted comprehensive report results and performed bug-fix verification tests.