I am a hard - working team player looking to continue as a Senior Developer within a company that will continue to challenge myself. I am a self-motivated individual that has experience working with business and technical teams. Most recently I have been working as a SQL Developer for Confidential where I design and develop data models using complex SQL code. Prior to Confidential, I worked for Confidential as a SQL Developer where I developed database solutions using Confidential SQL Server, including database object creation, query building and extensive use of SSIS to connect to external data.
- Design and develop database objects in a SQL Server environment and processes to support a SalesForce front-end. Tune existing stored procedures and views to optimize efficiencies. Troubleshoot the ETL when a failure occurs.
- Responsible for addressing different adhoc requests from the business users and monitoring support inbox
- Work with other departments to create and modify integrations between systems. Complete user acceptance testing to ensure the integration is setup correctly.
- Create data models using moderately complex SQL code. Use Alteryx to extract data from multiple Oracle data sources.
- Design and develop the business process for standard scorecards and reports that provide comprehensive workforce data and metrics to key stakeholders. Blend data from multiple source and publish the data as a Tableau extract using Python scripts.
- Recommend improvements and provides support for changes in reporting systems and processes to continuously optimize efficiencies.
- Lead Postgres database development and maintenance. Architect the database structure and develop the ETL process for daily refresh.
- Develop database solutions using Confidential SQL Server, including database object creation, query building and extensive use of SSIS to connect to external data.
- Implement and maintain ETL processes across different servers using SSIS. Develop applications using Confidential Excel and Access. Leveraging VBA or PowerPivot as needed.
- Develop and maintain Quantrix models using connections to SQL Server backend.
- Support existing applications by proactively monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving issues. Migrate legacy databases to new ones. Help architect the structure and create stored procedures to migrate the data.
- Develop basic C# application to import XML files
- Assist in determining data accuracy and usefulness from multiple data sources that are owned by different departments.
- Create automation on processes to increase efficiency using MS Access. Within Access, create minor ETL process using SQL within VBA to create the output. Export the output to SharePoint lists.
- Create reporting tools in MS Excel for executives and upper management using VBA.
- Support internal departments on an ongoing basis with ad hoc reporting using SQL, MS Access and MS Excel.
- Automate manual weekly reports in Excel. Used macros that were linked to PostgreSQL database. Macro consisted of SQL queries to retrieve data and then VBA to manipulate the data.
- Work with management to create reporting and documentation for new projects. Assist in defining daily tasks and create reporting in Excel. Assist in the development of new tools for use in fraud prevention.
- Create reports for tracking workers that were investigated for fraud. Investigate external workers and external requesters using Mechanical Turk for potential fraudulent activity. Utilized multiple reports to determine if workers in violation should be suspended or launch work audits
- Update data and metadata in database by creating text files in SQL Server and Oracle. Use user interface to upload the file into the system.
- Support internal departments on an ongoing basis with specialized ad hoc reporting as requested by management.
- Analyze and review audit reports for the monthly royalty calculation cycle. Create VBA macros on monthly reports to eliminate manual processes.
- Responsible for defining, developing and preparing comprehensive ad-hoc and standardized reoccurring commission reports using SQL queries in a Netezza and Oracle database.
- Perform data quality on data in new tables implemented within the databases.
- Act as a liaison between various other departments and Reporting & Analysis for report requests in a timely manner. Create reports in Excel using SQL and VBA for email managers and department executives.
- Interface with performance management and executives regarding client needs and reporting issues. Use online web analytics such as Omniture. Monitor and debug company reports in MicoStrategy. Create documentation for reporting requirements on new company projects.
Business Systems Analyst
- Support Commission Specialists with reports before monthly commission is processed. Diagnose issues in existing reports and provides an effective solution for fixing reports in SQL. Provide accurate estimates of work effort and delivers results within required department SLA times.
- Create and maintain reports and applications that retrieve data from multiple servers by using VBA coding in Excel and Access for senior management and other departments. Create process document for new automated reports.
- Create store procedures and DTS packages in SQL Server to automate processes and reports in SQL Server 2005.
- Create and maintain applications consisting of a user interface in C# or Access linked to a backend database in SQL Server. Code C# applications to retrieve data from an Excel spreadsheet and Access database.
- Migrate applications from an Access user interface to a C# user interface.